Page 100 of 177 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

the_patriot, the Tennessee Senators are saying NO, but we must not forget other legislation is coming forward. Lamar Alexander is one to watch for sure. So feel free to call and voice your opposition. We will need this.

Thank you

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you sosad, that visual did help. Yes, I just wish there was "PINK."
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Thank you sosad, that visual did help. Yes, I just wish there was "PINK."
    Good I hope it helps Gogo!!

Well I have sent out about 40 faxes and still working on it, just needed a break, looks like you are all doing great and so colorful I am going to post and help try to fill up the voice mail again and then finish my faxes!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Hi LegalUSCitizen, hope you have had a good day. Nice to see you here.

Rev 1:1

Alright.
    Keep up the good work everyone!

Call through the night! Fill ALL their mailboxes!

We will win this battle!

This is our country and we are taking it back!

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Georgia and Gogo it should not be combersum it should look like this.

You did what
    {color=red}you did what{/color} you highlighted (you did what)

you did whathighlight all of it and go to font size (click size) preview and it should show you what you have!
    {size=18{color=red}you did what{color/{/size}

This what it should look like and it should be easy LOL
    But you do have color!
    I'm so tired I'm just sitting her ROFLMBO.I'm so tired I'm just sitting her ROFLMBO.

JAK
    Just heard on Lou Dobbs that another police officer has been KILLED by another ONCE DEPORTED ILLEGAL ALIEN AND RETURNED AGAIN AND COMMITTED THIS CRIME. I am including this with my calls! ESPECIALLY FOR THOSE SENATORS who will not give a statement on how they will vote before they actually vote.

I am letting them know that I want to know WHEN THEY ARE GOING TO DO THEIR JOBS AND WORK ON BEHALF OF AMERICAN CITIZENS!!!!!!! 25 AMERICANS ARE BEING KILLED DAILY BY ILLEGAL ALIENS!!!!!!

Staffer seemed to be at a loss for words.... I WOULD BE TOO!!!!!
    her senator is one that will not give a public comment ...said she would pass it on! They can't argue with this!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Georgia and Gogo it should not be combersum it should look like this.

You did what
    {color=red}you did what{/color} you highlighted (you did what)

you did whathighlight all of it and go to font size (click size) preview and it should show you what you have!
    {size=18{color=red}you did what{color/{/size}

This what it should look like and it should be easy LOL
    But you do have color!
    I'm so tired I'm just sitting her ROFLMBO.I'm so tired I'm just sitting her ROFLMBO.
    WHOOOO HOOOO!!! Way to go Gogo!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I promised the little one I would take him to the park if he was a good boy and let mommy work today. Time to fulfill the promise. I will work on faxes, emails and voice mails after he is asleep tonight. Does the Senate convene tomorrow? I have heard both ways.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

PhredE wrote...
    Hey Populist - here's my thread with the play-by-play today:

I'll briefly summarize - basically, only one notable thing happened with respect to the DREAM Act today. No, Durbin didn't bring it up for debate, Sen Vitter spoke on the floor saying that when Durbin introduces / debates his DREAM act, Vitter will introduce a 'counter-amendment' that will require the US Visit program to be in place and operational BEFORE any provision of the DREAM act can be allowed to take effect. That's it everything else today has been Iraq/funding-related.
    Thanks for the summary.

Called Domenci...said no.
    Collins ....undecided.
    McCaskill...mail box is full at 6:08
    Kyl's...is still taking calls, office said undecided, I said "so he supports it?" Staffer"no". Take it with a grain of salt.

Landrieu....voicemail is NOT full.
    Martinez...no if attached to Defense bill.

GeorgiaPeach
    Please call Senator Grassley's Office and use the 2 minutes plus he offers you for comment. I just talked on and on.
    Grassley...voicemail is not full. Iowa, Waterloo 50703,50706