Page 106 of 177 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    You're right Sosad!!! WE are here and WE are NOT going away!!!!

I'm FED UP with these people. Back door amnesties, behind closed door amnesties led by corrupt politicans, big business on behalf of illegal aliens and "racist latino organizations!"

The TRAITORS are going to be in for a "BIG SURPRISE" in 2008!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dirty, greedy politicians with no backbone will be VOTED OUT OF OFFICE!

...and for those who are not up for re election...don't think we will forget!
    WE WILL NEVER FORGET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!BETRAYAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

STAND UP AND DO THE RIGHT THING FOR THE PEOPLE THAT ELECTED YOU! AMERICAN CITIZENS!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Have gone thru the list. Taking a little break and will start again...then I will post the information. (full/open...etc.)
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

HI JAK, I haven't started yet have been catching up on some news and posting.

But I'm getting really tired have been on here early everymorning and some how I caught a cold and it is making me feel like crap!! Of all times to get sick, I just hate this!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

But I'm getting really tired have been on here early everymorning and some how I caught a cold and it is making me feel like crap!! Of all times to get sick, I just hate this!
    I know what you mean SOSAD, I had a late night and a early morning and lots of calls and faxing today. It can make a person really tired. Take care of yourself! We need your awesome spirit on here.

JAK

Sosad, sorry to hear you are not feeling well! Hope you feel better soon!

You are an early bird and I am unfortunately a nite owl. I used to be an early riser. Use to get up btwn 4 6 every morning. I am all messed up now and most of the time, with a few naps inbtwn...go to bed at that time now! Lately it has been even worse...sometimes it is 6 am or later before I finally can get to sleep... I really don't like STILL being awake at that hour!!!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    You're right Sosad!!! WE are here and WE are NOT going away!!!!

I'm FED UP with these people. Back door amnesties, behind closed door amnesties led by corrupt politicans, big business on behalf of illegal aliens and "racist latino organizations!"

The TRAITORS are going to be in for a "BIG SURPRISE" in 2008!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dirty, greedy politicians with no backbone will be VOTED OUT OF OFFICE!

...and for those who are not up for re election...don't think we will forget!
    WE WILL NEVER FORGET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!BETRAYAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

STAND UP AND DO THE RIGHT THING FOR THE PEOPLE THAT ELECTED YOU! AMERICAN CITIZENS!!!!!!!!!
    ABSOLUTELY JAK!!! If they think we will forget about all the calls, faxes and emails we had to make in order to stop them selling out the country they have another thing coming!!!! WE WILL NOT FORGET and they might as well all start looking for new jobs NOW!!!

SoSad, I am sorry that you are not feeling well. Please rest up so we will have your encouragement and help.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

You girls are all so nice! thanks for the words of encourgement, you have encourged me straight into bed I am going to get some rest so am ready for tomorrow. Talk to you then!!

TOMORROW WE LET THEM KNOW WE ARE MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!

NIGHTY NIGHT!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    You girls are all so nice! thanks for the words of encourgement, you have encourged me straight into bed I am going to get some rest so am ready for tomorrow. Talk to you then!!

TOMORROW WE LET THEM KNOW WE ARE MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!

NIGHTY NIGHT!!
    THATS RIGHT SO SOSAD!

This group is sending out emails, etc. for support of the Dream Act. Keep calling, emailing, faxing to counter illegal alien supporters.

http://capwiz.com/ilrc/issues/alert/?alertid=9487841
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.