Page 132 of 177 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TexLegal1, I had not seen this video, though I have read something of this Lee High School before I do believe.

These teachers can adopt these people and totally support them if they choose.

Let's keep marching forward to see that the Dream Act is only that; a dream that would translate into a nightmare for America if ever passed.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Another day to fight against Amnesty and the Dream Act!!!

Lets make our voices heard with CALLS, FAXES AND EMAILS!!!!

Hey alipacers - in the event you may missed my later post from yesterday, here it is.

Here’s my final call list updated as of 3:30 p.m. PST on Saturday:

Committed to Vote No on numbersusa.com:

Alexander
    Allard
    Bond
    Bunning
    Burr
    Chambliss
    Coburn
    Corker
    DeMint
    Dole
    Enzi
    Graham
    Inhofe
    Isaakson
    Lott
    McConnell
    Roberts
    Sessions
    Shelby
    Thune
    Vitter

Left Voice Mails with the following Senators:

Akaka
    Baucus
    Barrasso
    Bayh
    Bennett
    Biden
    Bingaman
    Byrd
    Cantwell
    Cardin
    Carper
    Casey
    Coleman
    Collins
    Conrad
    Craig
    Crapo
    Domenici
    Dodd
    Dorgan
    Grassley
    Gregg
    Hagel
    Harkin
    Hatch
    Inouye
    Johnson
    Klobuchar
    Kohl
    Lautenberg
    Leahy
    Levin
    Lieberman
    Lincoln
    Luger
    McCain
    McCaskill
    Mikulski
    Murkowski
    Murray
    Nelson
    Nelson (Bill)
    Obama
    Pryor
    Reed
    Rockefeller
    Sanders
    Snowe
    Spector
    Stabenow
    Stevens
    Sununu
    Tester
    Voinovich
    Warner
    Whitehouse
    Wyden

Voice Mails full or call cut off:

Boxer
    Brown-OH
    Brownback
    Clinton
    Cornyn
    Durbin
    Feinstein
    Hutchinson
    Kerry
    Kyl
    Landrieu
    Martinez
    Menendez
    Reid
    Webb

Phone rings off the hook or busy:

Cochran
    Ensign
    Feingold
    Kennedy
    Salazar
    Shumer
    Smith

[size=18]Keep up the great work![/size]

Quote Originally Posted by TEXLEGAL1
    Ok back at it again today. Starting with Brownback and Bunning...
    last night their boxes were full. Have they been cleared?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Check this out. Is THIS who we want representing our country? To me, Senators Salazar and Menendez are working for a SPECIFIC group of people, not ALL AMERICANS like they were hired to do. Who voted these clowns into office? I came accross this while emailing.

http://democrats.senate.gov/hispanictas ... index.html

Welcome to the Senate Democratic Hispanic Task Force Website!

Dear Friends:

Our website is currently under reconstruction. We appreciate your patience as we work to update this resource. As Senate Democrats we know that Hispanic values are America's values and pledge to ensure that the Latino agenda is heard in Congress. The Senate Democratic Hispanic Task Force is committed to specifically addressing the needs of the Hispanic community. In the 110th Congress, the Task Force looks forward to continuing our work with the Latino Community throughout the country to address and promote policy issues of mutual importance. We hope that our website will provide you with useful information on the efforts of the Task Force and all Senate Democrats who are working on promoting initiatives that will enable Hispanic families achieve the American Dream.

Please utilize the links and information offered here as a resource to keep abreast of our work in the Senate as it relates to the Latino community. To receive our bi-monthly newsletter El Boletin, please click here.

Thank you for visiting our website and allowing us the opportunity to serve you. If you have comments about this website or how we can better serve you, please contact us.

Sincerely,

Ken Salazar, Co-Chair
    Senate Democratic Hispanic Task Force

Robert Menendez, Co-Chair
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have compiled this list from all postings.

THE FOLLOWING MAILBOXES ARE FULL

ALEXANDER
    Boxer
    Brown-OH
    Brownback
    BUNNING
    Clinton
    COLEMAN
    Cornyn
    Durbin
    Feinstein
    Hutchinson
    Kerry
    Kyl
    Landrieu
    McConnell
    Martinez
    Menendez
    Reid
    Webb

19 DOWN 81 TO GO...KEEP CALLING
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

s Senate Democrats we know that Hispanic values are America's values
    I am taking time out of my busy phone calling schedule to get sick

April
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Check this out. Is THIS who we want representing our country? To me, Senators Salazar and Menendez are working for a SPECIFIC group of people, not ALL AMERICANS like they were hired to do. Who voted these clowns into office? I came accross this while emailing.

http://democrats.senate.gov/hispanictas ... index.html

Welcome to the Senate Democratic Hispanic Task Force Website!

Dear Friends:

Our website is currently under reconstruction. We appreciate your patience as we work to update this resource. As Senate Democrats we know that Hispanic values are America's values and pledge to ensure that the Latino agenda is heard in Congress. The Senate Democratic Hispanic Task Force is committed to specifically addressing the needs of the Hispanic community. In the 110th Congress, the Task Force looks forward to continuing our work with the Latino Community throughout the country to address and promote policy issues of mutual importance. We hope that our website will provide you with useful information on the efforts of the Task Force and all Senate Democrats who are working on promoting initiatives that will enable Hispanic families achieve the American Dream.

Please utilize the links and information offered here as a resource to keep abreast of our work in the Senate as it relates to the Latino community. To receive our bi-monthly newsletter El Boletin, please click here.

Thank you for visiting our website and allowing us the opportunity to serve you. If you have comments about this website or how we can better serve you, please contact us.

Sincerely,

Ken Salazar, Co-Chair

Robert Menendez, Co-Chair
    Salazar is so proamnesty it is pathetic. I have wasted so MANY CALLS, FAXES AND EMAILS on that traitor it is ridculous!!!! He is a hopeless cause however I still let him know how I feel. Menendez appears to be JUST as BAD!!!

Lets not let this garbage distract us. This weekend we should have only three things on our minds; phone, fax and email. we still have a whopping 81 boxes to fill boys and girls

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Just to let y'all know, the troll is back. She/he? is sending me pm's. I say we take a few minutes of keeping strategy quiet until Dixie or someone can get rid of it.
    PhredE whacked him.

A troll attack, is a pat on the back.
    You know you are doing a good job, if the trolls are showing up because they are taking their ineffective frustration out on us.

I bet they have been told by their insiders that we are whipping them on the phones this week and that they need to get busy. That makes me giddy! :P

It's futile for them to think they can out phone us. Gee, wonder why? They just wont accept that we the people are the majority.

Keep up the good work everyone!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)