Page 122 of 177 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

JAK
    McConnells office is being VERY RUDE!!!!! They place you on hold and NEVER come back! Called a few times! Last two times I interrupted her "Senator McConnels office please hold." The first time she ignored me and put me on hold anyway. The second time she told me that she was very sorry they have 6 lines running and put me on hold again. I think they are busy... but I think this is their way of AVOIDING US!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    McConnells office is being VERY RUDE!!!!! They place you on hold and NEVER come back! Called a few times! Last two times I interrupted her "Senator McConnels office please hold." The first time she ignored me and put me on hold anyway. The second time she told me that she was very sorry they have 6 lines running and put me on hold again. I think they are busy... but I think this is their way of AVOIDING US!!!!!
    JAK I think it is because they are very busy!!! Thanks to all the patriotic Americans. I am running into alot of that as well . I am taking it as a good thing. When they are rude and hurried it is because they are sick of hearing all the no's SO GOOD FOR US!!!!

JAK
    They he asked "what if they serve in the military?".
    This is just another path to find a way to give amnesty!!!!

NO! NO! NO!.... WE don't want them in our military either!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UPDATE... From the DAP site. Come on people we can do better than 5 of 6 calls can't we?
    Oooooooo we are radicals ROTFLMAO

The DREAM Act was introduced today as Senate Amendment 2919.

Right now, five of six calls the Senators are getting are from anti-immigration radicals. We need you to help close the gap and voice the real support that the DREAM Act has in our community!

We need your help NOW to keep the DREAM Act from suffering the same fate as comprehensive immigration reform.

Start calling and emailing NOW, before Senators get the idea (again) that they only hear from anti-immigrant constituents, and that they should play it safe and vote against the amendment.

copy and past to send an email: http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/21 ... _KEY=13039

Call (800) 614-2803 (toll-free) and ask for your Senators' offices. To find out who your Senators are click here.

When you are connected, deliver the following message:

"The dreams of millions of undocumented students cannot wait another year! We need your leadership in the Senate to move the DREAM Act. Students have waited years for this legislation, do not fail these million of students another year! Please vote for the Durbin-Hagel-Lugar DREAM Act amendment to the DOD Authorization bill so that immigrant students brought here as children can realize their potential."

Let's flood their phone lines and inboxes.

Thank you for taking action!

-CHIRLA
    [/quote]

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    JAK I think it is because they are very busy!!! Thanks to all the patriotic Americans. I am running into alot of that as well . I am taking it as a good thing. When they are rude and hurried it is because they are sick of hearing all the no's SO GOOD FOR US!!!!
    I probably sat on hold for 10 minutes... or more. She never did come back!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    I probably sat on hold for 10 minutes... or more. She never did come back!
    YOU ROCK JAK!!!! I love your spirit!

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    UPDATE... From the DAP site. Come on people we can do better than 5 of 6 calls can't we?
    Oooooooo we are radicals ROTFLMAO

The DREAM Act was introduced today as Senate Amendment 2919.

Right now, five of six calls the Senators are getting are from anti-immigration radicals. We need you to help close the gap and voice the real support that the DREAM Act has in our community!

We need your help NOW to keep the DREAM Act from suffering the same fate as comprehensive immigration reform.

Start calling and emailing NOW, before Senators get the idea (again) that they only hear from anti-immigrant constituents, and that they should play it safe and vote against the amendment.

copy and past to send an email: http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/21 ... _KEY=13039

Call (800) 614-2803 (toll-free) and ask for your Senators' offices. To find out who your Senators are click here.

When you are connected, deliver the following message:

"The dreams of millions of undocumented students cannot wait another year! We need your leadership in the Senate to move the DREAM Act. Students have waited years for this legislation, do not fail these million of students another year! Please vote for the Durbin-Hagel-Lugar DREAM Act amendment to the DOD Authorization bill so that immigrant students brought here as children can realize their potential."

Let's flood their phone lines and inboxes.

Thank you for taking action!

-CHIRLA
    [/quote]

This just motivates me more.
    Lets make it 7 of 8 calls!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    Sen. Ensign - No formal statement.

I heard plenty of background noise like operators at a call center, they must be getting lots of calls.
    I got the same thing from Ensign's office, but he did that on the original amnesty bill also. He then voted against amnesty.
    <div align="center">" Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore "
    </div>

I got the same thing from Ensign's office,
    How long did it take you to get through and what number did you use? I have tried several times and all I get is busy, busy, busy.

Sen. Smith OR - Line is busy.