Page 128 of 177 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have family commitments until late tonight and all day tomorrow. (Family reunion that has been planned for three years). Could somebody please provide an up-dated list so that I can have the most impact when I get a few hours after 9pm pacific time?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

cayla99:

The list should remain essentially the same between now (10:30am PT saturday) and Monday morning. Most of the changes should only occur when all the involved organizations are 'in business'. ... we can still call and fax (and more importantly, monitor the situation) in the meantime of course!

Thanks for helping out and remaining engaged in the task (and all others too)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamer
    Just finished making my first round of calls. I had printed out a list the other day and just went with that one. So there may be some who have already committed to vote No. Here's the scoop:

Left Voice Mails with the following Senators:

Allard
    Baucus
    Byrd
    Coleman
    Collins
    Crapo
    Domenici
    Dorgan
    Ensley
    Grassley
    Hatch
    McCaskill
    Nelson
    Pryor
    Rockefeller
    Stabenow
    Sununu
    Tester
    Thune
    Voinovich

Voice Mails full or call cut off:

Brownback
    Cornyn
    Hutchinson
    Landrieu

Phone rings off the hook or busy:

Cochran
    Ensign
    Smith

Who am I missing to call?
    Thanks for the update!!! I am going to call, email and fax off and on throughout the day. With the teamwork we have going here, I know we can give these guys a heads up that we are not standing for this betrayal and NO is the only way to go!!!!

Great letter realbsball!!!!

This excerpt from a Houston Chronicle story from the other day is a reminder of just how huge of an amnesty Durbin is proposing. And remember that these numbers are from a pro-amnesty group, so the actual numbers would probably be much higher:

"The Migration Policy Institute, a nonpartisan immigration research organization, has estimated that the DREAM Act could provide immediate conditional legal status to 360,000 high school graduates under the age of 24 and help 715,000 currently in school."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    This excerpt from a Houston Chronicle story from the other day is a reminder of just how huge of an amnesty Durbin is proposing. And remember that these numbers are from a pro-amnesty group, so the actual numbers would probably be much higher:

"The Migration Policy Institute, a nonpartisan immigration research organization, has estimated that the DREAM Act could provide immediate conditional legal status to 360,000 high school graduates under the age of 24 and help 715,000 currently in school."
    Thanks Populist! More blood boiling motivation material!!!!

LETS STOP THEM IN THEIR TRACKS!!!!

April, I forgot to add this VERY important point:

PLUS THROW CHAIN MIGRATION ON TOP OF THOSE FIGURES.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    April, I forgot to add this VERY important point:

PLUS THROW CHAIN MIGRATION ON TOP OF THOSE FIGURES.
    OMG I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOTIVATED!!!!!

I just updated my prior post at 3:19 a.m. Go backwards a few posts to see it.

It's on to Round 3!

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    Who is gonna be hammering this weekend?
    Count me in!

This weekend, we need to keep the momentum going.
    Keep the pressure up and beat this Nightmare act!

Count me in too.
    I will have my cell phone with me and a list of senators to call.