Page 130 of 177 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cramer
    Evertt
    Davis not ansering .

Left message with these below,
    Shelby 202-225-5744
    Aderholt 202=225-4876
    Bonner " " "-4931

Cramer
    Evertt
    Davis not ansering .

Left message with these below,
    Shelby 202-225-5744
    Aderholt 202=225-4876
    Bonner " " "-4931

Young 202-225-5765
    Flake " " -2635
    Franks -4576
    Giffords -2542
    Grijalva -2435

left message with all and lines are open .

Well said jjsokay.

I don't know if this has been posted elsewhere, but here is an article that succinctly outlines some of the glaring loopholes in the "Dream" Act. We can use these to hammer our points home:

http://www.charlotteconservative.com/in ... loopholes/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jjsokay
    I called on my cell phone during a High School football game. I also had a guy ask for the list when I was done. " NEW CALLER". I want to post a message for the dreamers. You all call us haters, racist, uneducated hicks and can't understand why we are fighting this action by Dick Durbin, I will try and explain this to you from my point of view. We are all self made, hard working individuals. Many of us are vets, college grads, business owners, law enforcement officials, blue collar or white color professionals. But we are tired of the rhetoric being thrown at us. We have worked damn hard to get to the point we are today, we were taught manners, how to be humble, we have values and the rule of law means something to us. But mostly we were taught respect, respect for this country, laws, elders and the Flag. I admit I go to your site and read your post's and very few want the military, it is a ruse for citizenship, credit, college and as one said " I can drive." I am amazed that you think you can disregard our laws and then throw lines at us like, " lazy americans" " trailer trash" "racist" and want us to back down. Think again, when you marched in our streets, destroyed our flag, flew the flag of another nation you made this an issue for everyone who saw their neighborhoods destroyed, schools dumbed down and have watched ungrateful hateful people screaming in the streets. I am a middle aged business owner with a master degree, I have a military background, I am 15th generation american, and I love my country.

Perfect JJ. They are their own worst enemies. When they marched last year with Mexican flags in MY COUNTRY AND TURNED MY FLAG UPSIDE DOWN AND PUT THE MEXICAN FLAG OVER IT. It said, that's it. I'm awake and I'm not going to be lulled to sleep again. I called the Whitehouse that day and haven't stopped since. It shows their disrespect for the country and the people who have made to so good that they want to be here. Tom Brokaw wrote a book called "The Greatest Generation" we may very well be the next book, "The Greatest Generations Patriots." Those who fought for the nation would and are proud of what we are doing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    I can't find their phone numbers, other than joining a website, and I don't join many websites who want all my info .

I will call again when switchboad opens Monday .
    Here is a link for easier access to their numbers. Bookmark it and you can open that as a separate window in your computer and go back and forth. Just scroll down a little and the list starts.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 761#384761

Here here is a link to direct non-toll free phone numbers for all the Senators that can be printed out for convenience:

http://www.informedvoter.info/resources ... rs2007.pdf

Here’s my final call list updated as of 3:30 p.m. PST:

Committed to Vote No on numbersusa.com:

Alexander
    Allard
    Bond
    Bunning
    Burr
    Chambliss
    Coburn
    Corker
    DeMint
    Dole
    Enzi
    Graham
    Inhofe
    Isaakson
    Lott
    McConnell
    Roberts
    Sessions
    Shelby
    Thune
    Vitter

Left Voice Mails with the following Senators:

Akaka
    Baucus
    Barrasso
    Bayh
    Bennett
    Biden
    Bingaman
    Byrd
    Cantwell
    Cardin
    Carper
    Casey
    Coleman
    Collins
    Conrad
    Craig
    Crapo
    Domenici
    Dodd
    Dorgan
    Grassley
    Gregg
    Hagel
    Harkin
    Hatch
    Inouye
    Johnson
    Klobuchar
    Kohl
    Lautenberg
    Leahy
    Levin
    Lieberman
    Lincoln
    Luger
    McCain
    McCaskill
    Mikulski
    Murkowski
    Murray
    Nelson
    Nelson (Bill)
    Obama
    Pryor
    Reed
    Rockefeller
    Sanders
    Snowe
    Spector
    Stabenow
    Stevens
    Sununu
    Tester
    Voinovich
    Warner
    Whitehouse
    Wyden

Voice Mails full or call cut off:

Boxer
    Brown-OH
    Brownback
    Clinton
    Cornyn
    Durbin
    Feinstein
    Hutchinson
    Kerry
    Kyl
    Landrieu
    Martinez
    Menendez
    Reid
    Webb

Phone rings off the hook or busy:

Cochran
    Ensign
    Feingold
    Kennedy
    Salazar
    Shumer
    Smith

In between having my washing machine serviced, then doing umpteen loads of laundry, I was able to finish my calls and now I'm calling it a day! Talk about time consuming and exhausting!

And just think alipacers - WE DON'T GET PAID FOR THIS! All those Senators - who forced us into doing this slave labor - will pay for it dearly at the next election when they get booted out of office!!

In between having my washing machine serviced, then doing umpteen loads of laundry, I was able to finish my calls and now I'm calling it a day! Talk about time consuming and exhausting!

Who says we can't multi-task. That's dedication.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Here here is a link to direct non-toll free phone numbers for all the Senators that can be printed out for convenience:

http://www.informedvoter.info/resources ... rs2007.pdf
    Thanks all for help with this . And this phone list really helps me I copied it . Now I just go down the list . those I skipped are the ones I called last few days . Thanks .

Brownback and Alexander are full ! all others I left message .

Bayh202-224-5623
    Bennet -5444
    Biden -5042
    Bond -5721
    Bunning -4343
    Burr -3154
    Byrd -3954
    Cantwell -3441
    Carden -4524
    Carper -2441