Page 156 of 177 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Way to go! Keep Calling.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by texasdee
    It appears the "Dreamers" have decided to make a concerted effort to pass themselves off as voters.

[quote]Keep it up guys!

Remember to include a zip regardless of them asking for one. Or say something to make it sound as if you are a constituent (i.e. When I voted senator _________ into office <insert rest of message>) because they are keeping separate tallies for in-state vs. out of state peeps. If you do not say anything they assume you are out of state.

Copied this from DAP site a few minutes ago.[/quote]

I read the same thread also, the Dreamers have been coached by Kennedy and Durbin on what to say. Someone on that site has both of their private cell numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by jjsokay
    It appears the "Dreamers" have decided to make a concerted effort to pass themselves off as voters.

[quote]Keep it up guys!

Remember to include a zip regardless of them asking for one. Or say something to make it sound as if you are a constituent (i.e. When I voted senator _________ into office <insert rest of message>) because they are keeping separate tallies for in-state vs. out of state peeps. If you do not say anything they assume you are out of state.

Copied this from DAP site a few minutes ago.
    I read the same thread also, the Dreamers have been coached by Kennedy and Durbin on what to say. Someone on that site has both of their private cell numbers.[/quote]

That really infuriates me! They are here illegally, and they continue to act illegally. Like their parents, they are crininals and nothing more.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sen. Landrieu's office keeping a tally, so make sure to include her in your calls.

And don't forget, here are two points from Numbers that show how meaningless Durbin's changes to the Dream Act amnesty proposal are:

(1) Sets age limit for amnesty. Now illegal aliens must be under 30 years old to qualify. However, there is still a "humanitarian" and "family unity" waiver that can be granted by DHS.

(2) Removes the in-state college tuition section. However, aliens who get the amnesty will become legal residents and therefore will be automatically eligible for in-state tuition anyway.

Needless to say, while these changes make the DREAM Act slightly "less-bad," as it were, DO NOT BE FOOLED: this is still an amnesty for millions of illegal aliens who then be able to turn around and petition for their parents who broke the law to bring them into the country in the first place.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

Hutchinson, said this morning on c-span, Texas has in-state tuition for illegals and she is for it but not in the defence bill, she got slammed this morning from the callers.
    Did she get slammed for supporting it or not supporting its addition to the defense authorization bill?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I read the same thread also, the Dreamers have been coached by Kennedy and Durbin on what to say. Someone on that site has both of their private cell numbers.
    I hope a Mod can get the quote and link from DAP to William ASAP for the “Is it legal for illegal aliens to be lobbing Congressâ€

The guy who answered in Kyl's office says he's the only one on the phones right now and only had time to take my approve/oppose. I tild him I oppose the DA and gave a brief reason why. He listened. Kyl's lines have been pretty busy this morning.

A lot of others are busy as well. Stabenow is on voicemail.

Cornyn's office says he hasn't made up his mind. I gave a lot of reasons why he should oppose the DA.

MW
    florgal wrote:

Cornyn's office says he hasn't made up his mind.
    Cornyn stated, on the Senate floor, this morning that he didn't support including the Dream Act in the defense authorization bill. Hopefully that alone will be reason enough for him to vote "nay" when brought up for a vote.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsokay

[quote]Keep it up guys!

I read the same thread also, the Dreamers have been coached by Kennedy and Durbin on what to say. Someone on that site has both of their private cell numbers.[/quote]

HOW DISGUSTING!!! GEEZ what partners in CRIME!!! OKAY GUYS, LETS KEEP HITTING THEM HARD!!!! WE ARE GOING TO BREAK DOWN THE BRICK WALL!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    florgal wrote:

Cornyn's office says he hasn't made up his mind.
    Cornyn stated, on the Senate floor, this morning that he didn't support including the Dream Act in the defense authorization bill. Hopefully that alone will be reason enough for him to vote "nay" when brought up for a vote.

I hope he does vote no. But his staff is still saying he hasn't made up his mind.