Page 157 of 177 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Thought I would share this...the poster is uncomfortable because the just lied.....I am taking a lunch break so I am surfing
    Louisville, KY 40208 [quote:2fvnicmh]Bunning, Jim- (R - KY)(202) 224-4343
    THIS OFFICE ASKED FOR NAME+ADDRESS + ZIP,
    THE STAFF MEMBER DID NOT JUST HANG UP RIGHT AFTER I SAID "SUPPORT FOR THE DREAM ACT" SHE ASKED IF I WANTED TO LEAVE A MESSAGE AND MY MESSAGE WAS "I WANT TO WEAR THE UNIFORM AND PROUDLY SERVE MY COUNTRY"
    THAT WAS AN UNCOMFORTABLE CALL, HOWEVER, NO ONE OF US CAN BE PASSIVE ON THIS ISSUE, WE MUST PRESS ON,
    THE OPPOSITION GIVE THE SENATE STAFF MEMBERS AN EAR FULL OF "NEGATIVE THOUGHTS" I STRONGLY GOT THE VIBE FROM THIS STAFF PERSON THAT SHE IS ON OUR SIDE, SHE WOULD MUCH RATHER HEAR "POSITIVE THOUGHTS" LETS KEEP AT IT GUYS, WE ARE ALMOST TO THE FINISH LINE, WHAT EVER THE OUTCOME MAY BE, AT LEAST WE ARE GOING TO KNOW WE FOUGHT HARD N GAVE IT OUR BEST SHOT
    [/quote:2fvnicmh]
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

Hutchinson, said this morning on c-span, Texas has in-state tuition for illegals and she is for it but not in the defence bill, she got slammed this morning from the callers.
    Did she get slammed for supporting it or not supporting its addition to the defense authorization bill?
    She got slammed for supporting it...but then as always as soon as the person hangs up they go into all of their excuses as to why they feel the way they do , and this is when she went into it being done in Texas and that if it was a stand alone bill she would support it but she does not support it in the defence bill...All excuses, but YOU can bet if this bill comes up alone whe will vote for it!! there is no doubt in my mind about that!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

i just called Senator Smith's of OR office and his aide they were told that the Dream Act amendment will not even be going for a vote.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Thought I would share this...the poster is uncomfortable because the just lied.....I am taking a lunch break so I am surfing
    Louisville, KY 40208 [quote:221e349t]Bunning, Jim- (R - KY)(202) 224-4343
    THIS OFFICE ASKED FOR NAME+ADDRESS + ZIP,
    THE STAFF MEMBER DID NOT JUST HANG UP RIGHT AFTER I SAID "SUPPORT FOR THE DREAM ACT" SHE ASKED IF I WANTED TO LEAVE A MESSAGE AND MY MESSAGE WAS "I WANT TO WEAR THE UNIFORM AND PROUDLY SERVE MY COUNTRY"
    THAT WAS AN UNCOMFORTABLE CALL, HOWEVER, NO ONE OF US CAN BE PASSIVE ON THIS ISSUE, WE MUST PRESS ON,
    THE OPPOSITION GIVE THE SENATE STAFF MEMBERS AN EAR FULL OF "NEGATIVE THOUGHTS" I STRONGLY GOT THE VIBE FROM THIS STAFF PERSON THAT SHE IS ON OUR SIDE, SHE WOULD MUCH RATHER HEAR "POSITIVE THOUGHTS" LETS KEEP AT IT GUYS, WE ARE ALMOST TO THE FINISH LINE, WHAT EVER THE OUTCOME MAY BE, AT LEAST WE ARE GOING TO KNOW WE FOUGHT HARD N GAVE IT OUR BEST SHOT
    [/quote:221e349t]

They have been coached very well, the kid from florida comes on the site and gives them updates that are deleted in 10 minutes after he posts. Also some senator's office has given them phone cards.

hope you are caputurung this...I believe they have caught on as well,,,I just left the Bunning office aide stuttering
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

working4change
    GOGO....I'm confused... you said Smith said it won't go for a vote meaning? No vote on the floor?

I just spoke with Sununu's office and it was a strong NO on the Dream Act. He would definitely be voting NO.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    florgal wrote:

I hope he does vote no. But his staff is still saying he hasn't made up his mind.
    Oh, I didn't mean to imply that he would vote no just because he didn't agree with it being included in the defense authorization bill. Sorry for the confusion.

I really don't have a feel for which way he'll fall on the final vote.

SOSADFORUS wrote:

She got slammed for supporting it...
    Thanks for the clarification.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senator Tim Johnson's office said the same are Smith's that it may never come up for a vote because it hasn't been scheduled for a vote.

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    GOGO....I'm confused... you said Smith said it won't go for a vote meaning? No vote on the floor?
    Yes, in fact it was just confirmed by Senator Tim Johnson's office that the Dream Act isn't even scheduled to be voted on so it may never come up for a vote at all.