Page 175 of 177 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177 LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Saltine "crackers" is - oh no shall I dare to say it - RACIST.
    WHAT! "saltine crackers" -- ISN'T THAT RACIAL PROFILING?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh no.... they can call people racial names...because they are showing us who they really are...just like the people that sent Terry Anderson those disgusting photos...but it is ok for them to do that...and illegals can murder four college bound black children and no Al Sharpen shows up and or protestors...but god forbid a white person had been involved...well you can just imagine...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

WE DID IT!! CONGRATULATIONS ALL!!!!!!!!

I am going to miss this thread, I feel like it has been my home for sooooo long. I want to thank everyone for their hard work, and those who supported us all. William you are wonderful , PhredE and his wonderful updates, Dixie, the master Troll huntress , But mostly, those that calmed me down when I was ready to blow a gasket or two, who kept encouraging each of us when we were tired and brain dead, I know I wouldn't have made as much of a commitment without the help and support of all of you. in short,

I AM PROUD TO BE AN ALIPACer, AND PROUD OF ALL THOSE WHO CAN SAY THE SAME!
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cayla99, we'll still have a "war room" forum......until the day we get it to permanently die.......

We did a great job twice, we have to stay on this turn.

We'll "see ya" around here.

Its true, all the support gave you the oomph to keep on going when you didn't feel like it.

Thanks All!

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Oh no.... they can call people racial names...because they are showing us who they really are...just like the people that sent Terry Anderson those disgusting photos...but it is ok for them to do that...and illegals can murder four college bound black children and no Al Sharpen shows up and or protestors...but god forbid a white person had been involved...well you can just imagine...
    I meant to say THEY are profiling US. They call us crackers, rednecks, and many other names.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

GREAT NEWS ! WE DID IT 'AGAIN'.

I just got the chance to come back long enough to post , been busy catching up with chores.

I meant to say THEY are profiling US. They call us crackers, rednecks, and many other names.
    totally agree with you...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    We did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Us ALIPACer's and good, decent, American citizens stomped this bad dream act bill!!!! Ha ha, take that LaRaza, you racists!!!!! We are unstoppable!! This is OUR country everyone, and you must always fight for it. Do it for your children, your grandchildren, as well as other American citizens!!!! Congratulations to all!!!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

JAK

AMERICA!!!!!

ALIPACERS!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)