Page 125 of 177 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jjsokay
    we need to be ready to hit the phones first thing monday morning. I heard from a little bird that works in a office of a Senator (niece) Tricky Dick Durbin "the Wiz" needed the weekend so his "flying monkey's" could organize their troops. Durbin has told some other Senator's that they will see what "his Kids" can do and they will see how bad they want the Dream.
    (gag)
    So Dick Durbin will be organizing his simian Stormtroopers for a frontal assault this weekend. Sorry, I think alot of people have grown weary of the sob stories by now. They have already received a free elem and HS education coutesy of the US tax payer and all they can think about is getting more, more, more!

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Thanks for posting the opposition's Monday morning game plan butterbean. Be sure to spread this around ALIPAC.
    I wonder if it is truly the game plan or if they are trying to get US to take the weekend off. I wonder what the "big surprise" is supposed to be. I bet it is illegal or immoral. Probably they will be unveiling the Deed by and between Bushy and Caleron giving the US to Mexico
    That's exactly what I was thinking. They want us to think that they are resting this weekend. Sorry Dreamies, we are not stupid! You can rest if you like, but we are fighting to save our country!

ME MUST CALL UNTIL ALL BOXES ARE FULL!!!

I think the senators are really out because today and tomorrow is a jewish holliday.

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    The dreams of millions of undocumented students
    So now they finally admit it is "millions" and not 65,000 (a year).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Letter I sent to Ms. Hutchison..

The Honorable Ms. Hutchison,

As a single parent raising a child on my own, I know the trials of everyday life. There is one thing though that has stuck in my mind for several years now, and that was when I took my daughter to register for preschool. I was told that she did not qualify to be in preschool. I asked the reason why, and was told I made too much money for her to qualify. Now remember I am a single parent struggling to make ends meet and I am told I make too much money. What really set me off was the preschool classes had quite a few non english speaking kids in them. I would just go to asume that these were probably kids of illegals from our area. Well here I am a tax paying citizen and am told my child cannot go to a school that my tax dollars pay for. But in those classes sit illegal children. So my child went to private preschool at an additional $110 a week out of my pocket.

Now I am being told our proud outstanding politicans want to give benifits so illegal kids can go to college. Again on my tax dollar. Texas allready gives illegals grants to go to our state colleges. Is that not against the law? Was that not part of the immigration act of 1986 to make it illegal to give illegals in state tuition? So now I sit here wondering how I will ever be able to send my own child to college. I am sure you will work hard to give my child the grants and help she needs when that time comes, just like her preschool right? You need to stand up for the legal citizens of this country and do the right thing. I am asking you to vote down any kind of DREAM act or any other AMNESTY bill. Your job is to represent the legal citizens of this nation, not the illegals. Remember you work for us and you can be fired on election day. The legal citizens of this great country have had enough of pandering to the illegals. Enforce the laws and close the borders.

Thank you ,

XXXXXXX

{{ And yes the local school board here knows who I am on a first name basis now after that happened. I still fume over that situation. They have seemed to change some of the rules this year. I finally got enough people around here to challenge them and make a difference.
    "We are being destroyed from within"

April
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Sununu...vm (voice msg.)
    Bingaman...vm
    Domenici...vm
    Burr...opposed
    Dole... vm
    Dorgan...vm
    Brown...vm
    Voinovich...vm
    Coburn...vm
    Smith...THIS LINE IS ALWAYS BUSY....
    DeMint ...vm
    Johnson...vm
    Thune... vm
    Alexander...vm
    Hutchinson...no answer...no option for msg.
    Cornyn...no answer...no option for msg.
    Hatch ... vm
    Sanders...vm
    Warner...vm
    Webb...vm
    Byrd...vm
    Rockefeller vm
    Enzi...no stmt.

Barrasso...vm
    Thanks JAK!!! GREAT JOB TODAY EVERYONE!!!! We got their attention and will continue until we win this!!!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by TEXLEGAL1
    Letter I sent to Ms. Hutchison..

The Honorable Ms. Hutchison,

As a single parent raising a child on my own, I know the trials of everyday life. There is one thing though that has stuck in my mind for several years now, and that was when I took my daughter to register for preschool. I was told that she did not qualify to be in preschool. I asked the reason why, and was told I made too much money for her to qualify. Now remember I am a single parent struggling to make ends meet and I am told I make too much money. What really set me off was the preschool classes had quite a few non english speaking kids in them. I would just go to asume that these were probably kids of illegals from our area. Well here I am a tax paying citizen and am told my child cannot go to a school that my tax dollars pay for. But in those classes sit illegal children. So my child went to private preschool at an additional $110 a week out of my pocket.

Now I am being told our proud outstanding politicans want to give benifits so illegal kids can go to college. Again on my tax dollar. Texas allready gives illegals grants to go to our state colleges. Is that not against the law? Was that not part of the immigration act of 1986 to make it illegal to give illegals in state tuition? So now I sit here wondering how I will ever be able to send my own child to college. I am sure you will work hard to give my child the grants and help she needs when that time comes, just like her preschool right? You need to stand up for the legal citizens of this country and do the right thing. I am asking you to vote down any kind of DREAM act or any other AMNESTY bill. Your job is to represent the legal citizens of this nation, not the illegals. Remember you work for us and you can be fired on election day. The legal citizens of this great country have had enough of pandering to the illegals. Enforce the laws and close the borders.

Thank you ,

XXXXXXX

{{ And yes the local school board here knows who I am on a first name basis now after that happened. I still fume over that situation. They have seemed to change some of the rules this year. I finally got enough people around here to challenge them and make a difference.
    Great letter, Texlegal1!!!

Thanks April, I had to go take my blood pressure meds after even thinking about that again...
    "We are being destroyed from within"

April
    Quote Originally Posted by TEXLEGAL1
    Thanks April, I had to go take my blood pressure meds after even thinking about that again...
    Hang in there TEXLEGAL1, with the teamwork that everyone is engaging in to fight this menace, there is NO WAY we will LOSE!!!

JAK
    Great letter!!! Would love to hear her answer...I'm sure there will be lot's of dancing!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)