Page 172 of 177 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

we used are own American Citizen and some naturalized...we used our own telephones and not calling cards purchased by someone else,,and we had no Senators private cell numbers to be coached on how to proceed...and who to call
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Saltine "crackers" is - oh no shall I dare to say it - RACIST.
    But Gogo my friend,

A requirement for being a racist is you must either be white, or believe in the founding fathers ideals for this country. If neither of the above applies, then you can say what ever you want about anybody and it is not racist.
    How true, how true. People who live in glass houses - - - - you know that one.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    I'm sure we can win 70 Republicans,

I would not be so sure about that...I mean we know that they are trying to tip the scale...by using calling cards...and some have private cells to you Know who....now that doesn't sound sure to me

They were sure they were going to get it this time and you see how that turned out. They underestimate the determination and dedication of the American people. They might as well get used to losing.

Maybe they should just march again, Elvira could lead the parade. Hopefully the info we got off their site will make a difference the next time around. They have already proven they have little respect for elected officials unless they can get something from them.

Yep, they're saying over at DAP that it won't be part of the DOD bill, but they're hanging on to Reid's words that he'll get it done by November 16th...They're hoping people like Hutchinson, Crapo, Ben Nelson, Cornyn, Martinez, and all others that objected to it being attached will vote for it as a stand alone.
    Until this is confirmed (has it??), we should not stop calling, faxing etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

three cheers for all alipac activists!!!!

Maybe they could do another boycott!!! they are so successful with those!!

I am still filling voice mails!! Just incase!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Yep, they're saying over at DAP that it won't be part of the DOD bill, but they're hanging on to Reid's words that he'll get it done by November 16th...They're hoping people like Hutchinson, Crapo, Ben Nelson, Cornyn, Martinez, and all others that objected to it being attached will vote for it as a stand alone.
    Until this is confirmed (has it??), we should not stop calling, faxing etc.
    Still making calls but admit I have had a Beer to celebrate tonight,

working4change
    I am also still filling vms I just don't trust anyone...BUT God I hope it is so!!!!!

I can't find any info on this other than on their site, I am worried we have been set up. KEEP CALLING FILLING THOSE VOICE MAILS,

Quote Originally Posted by jjsokay
    I can't find any info on this other than on their site, I am worried we have been set up. KEEP CALLING FILLING THOSE VOICE MAILS,
    I can't find any confirmation either. I've been checking news and the Library of Congress (Thomas) which shows no change in the status of the amendment.

My advice is for everyone to continue the calls, faxes and emails. Don't stop the pressure. Keep an eye on cspan tomorrow. I just don't feel comfortable about this- I don't trust it. Folks like Durbin and the dreamies are used to lying to get their way- their whole lives are based on deceit.

Amen , Florgal....we need to continue
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother