Page 89 of 177 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by realbsball
    I meant actually present in the Senate.
    OH they are probably off in a committee meeting somewhere. LMAO
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Let this motivate you to make some more calls. This excerpt is from the New York Times (9/19):

"[i][b]In coordinated action, high school and college students who support the Senate measure staged “teach-insâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by realbsball
    From what I can see, Allard, Biden, and Cantwell aren't there.
    Allard told us NO yesterday but numbers doesn't trust him as he has not committed publicly.
    I have been pounding Allard with calls and faxes!!!! He does so well most of the time. I wonder what is up with him. Maybe he does not care because he is not running for office again.

ACTION ALERT FROM W

If you don't have these:

1. Bennett "wants to reconsider the DREAM ACT, but NOT as part of the Defense Bill."

2. Hutchison's office also told me she does not want any immigration matters attached to the Defense bill, but they also lied to me about her position on the Mexican Trucks program.

3. Barrasso's office told me "he has made no official statement, but he does not believe in rewarding illegal behavior."

4. Thune's office told me he will vote "NO" on any increases in H-1B and H-2A Visas in addition to opposing the DREAM ACT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    [quote="Populist"]Let this motivate you to make some more calls. This excerpt is from the New York Times (9/19):

"[i][b]In coordinated action, high school and college students who support the Senate measure staged “teach-insâ€

I am ashamed of all of you for lying to me about the Amnesty bills currently being considered. The Durbin Amendment is not amnesty. I know because Frankenstein’s staffer told me so.

I just tied up her phone for about twenty minutes arguing with this imbecile. I asked my favorite question. Who does the Senator work for. I gave him the choice between Felipe Calderon and The citizens of the State of California. First he asked who Calderon is I told him the president of Mexico, then repeated the original question. His reply was that she was voted in by us, so therefore she works for us. I said that was odd because her voting record takes care of his wish list and ignores ours. I said the vote on the Amnesty amendment today would be definitive in proving who she truly works for. He then asked which bill. Lol. I said all of them!! I told him the one I am most distressed about today is the Durbin Amendment. He then informed me that I did not know what I was talking about, this bill was not amnesty. I asked him if he has read it. He said no, but he knows what it contains. I told him I have and it is amnesty. He told me I mis-understood. I asked him if he had a Masters in English. He said he was still a student. I told him I did; I can read, write and understand English. I added that I am also the daughter of a lawyer so I can read and understand legalize also. I told him to read it, it is amnesty. He again re-iterated that I was a fool and did not know what I was talking about….this went on for about 15 minutes back and forth. Finally I asked the question, is it the Senators policy for you to call her constituents liars or did you make that decision all on your own. He hung up on me.

I know it may seem like wasting time calling the likes of her, but she is supposed to be my Senator and I take her attitude personally.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="Populist"]Let this motivate you to make some more calls. This excerpt is from the New York Times (9/19):

Well, Allard just voted on the Feingold amendment, but I still haven't seen nor heard Biden and Cantwell.

Biden and Cantwell are both amnesty lovers. Perhaps that's why Dirty Dick hasn't brought up debate.

Populist thanks for that piece of information Imagine what people like this could do lobbying their own government, don't you think a few of them would want to help their fellow citizens in their own country.

LEAVE OUR CONGRESS ALONE!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)