Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    I have called mostly all offices in D.C.! I called one Senator from each state at random! Whew! Funny how Barack Obama and Hilary Clinton's voicemails were full!! LOL When I called Senator Ten Kennedy's office his line was constantly busy! Wonder why that could be? I did my work and now I'm gonna enjoy the rest of my Sunday knowing I fought for my country today!
    Great work Alex. Thanks.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Spent the last couple of hours sending Emails.
    I have set aside 2-3 hours on Monday for calling more Senators. I'll even Call feinslimes office again just for the heck of it.

Good luck to every one!

Monday morning...

Thanks to everyone who is hammering away at the Senate on this. We must ramp up the pressure as we only have a few days to slay this dragon. Don't run out of coffee or energy drinks.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just spoke to a staffer in Senator Burr's office. He said since the news of this has come out, Burr's office has received hundreds of calls and he hasn't talked with even one caller who is in support of the bill with the immigration provisions.

We are making a difference, ALIPAC'ers...keep the calls/faxes/e-mails coming.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Monday morning...

Thanks to everyone who is hammering away at the Senate on this. We must ramp up the pressure as we only have a few days to slay this dragon. Don't run out of coffee or energy drinks.

LETS KEEP THE PRESSURE ON, ITS TIRING BUT THE END RESULT IS MORE THAN WORTH IT!!! LETS CONTINUE TO CALL FAX AND EMAIL!!! WE CAN DO THIS! YOUR DEDICATION IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

April
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Just spoke to a staffer in Senator Burr's office. He said since the news of this has come out, Burr's office has received hundreds of calls and he hasn't talked with even one caller who is in support of the bill with the immigration provisions.

We are making a difference, ALIPAC'ers...keep the calls/faxes/e-mails coming.
    Staffers I have spoken with say the same thing, the calls they are receiving are overwhelmingly against the bill!!!!!

LETS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!! WE CANNOT ALLOW THEM THE WALK ON US ANYMORE!! LET YOUR VOICES BE HEARD!!!!

HERE WE GO , ITS A NEW DAY A NEW AND A CRITICAL WEEK, WE SUPPOSEDLY ONLY HAVE 2 + DAYS TO STOP THIS AMNESTY, WHILE VITTERS AND SESSIONS IS DOING A FANTASTIC JOB FIGHTING FOR US WE MUST DO OUR PART IN THE FIGHT AND LET THEM KNOW WE ARE WILLING TO FIGHT WITH THEM.

SEND THE INFORMATION TO ALL OF YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND ASK THEM TO CALL THEIR SENATORS....WE NEED EVERYONE !!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE AND FIGHT LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT BECAUSE THE FUTURE OF OUR COUNTRY DOES!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I asked my senators staffers if my senators believed in giving into the demands of hostage takers. Both gave me assurance that the answer to that question was an unbendable NO. I then told them I feel a whole lot better having their assurance that they will not be giving into the demands of those who are attempting to hold the lives of our military hostage. Naturally, both replied by asking what I meant. I told them that Feinstein and Craig were attempting to hold our men and women hostage in order to pass a bill that has failed on its own merits numerous times in the past, and I am happy to know that my senators will not allow this to be successful. Both were dumbfounded, senator Lugars staffer said she had not thought of it that way and would be sure to let the Senator know how his constitutes were viewing this amendment. lol I also assured her that if he voted FOR this amendment, I would be writing numerous editorials about his involvement in giving into a terroristic hostage situation involving the safety of our men and women in Iraq. I asked her to check old newspapers, I usually get my own full length viewpoint on the side. She sounded a bit nervous when we had some small talk at the end of the conversation.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    William's NEW ALERT:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-688246.html#688246

LETS JUMP ON THIS AND RUN PATRIOTS!!! WE CAN DO IT!

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I asked my senators staffers if my senators believed in giving into the demands of hostage takers. Both gave me assurance that the answer to that question was an unbendable NO. I then told them I feel a whole lot better having their assurance that they will not be giving into the demands of those who are attempting to hold the lives of our military hostage. Naturally, both replied by asking what I meant. I told them that Feinstein and Craig were attempting to hold our men and women hostage in order to pass a bill that has failed on its own merits numerous times in the past, and I am happy to know that my senators will not allow this to be successful. Both were dumbfounded, senator Lugars staffer said she had not thought of it that way and would be sure to let the Senator know how his constitutes were viewing this amendment. lol I also assured her that if he voted FOR this amendment, I would be writing numerous editorials about his involvement in giving into a terroristic hostage situation involving the safety of our men and women in Iraq. I asked her to check old newspapers, I usually get my own full length viewpoint on the side. She sounded a bit nervous when we had some small talk at the end of the conversation.
    \

Way to go Cayla Great way to put it!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)