Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good work, Cayla.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I asked my senators staffers if my senators believed in giving into the demands of hostage takers. Both gave me assurance that the answer to that question was an unbendable NO. I then told them I feel a whole lot better having their assurance that they will not be giving into the demands of those who are attempting to hold the lives of our military hostage. Naturally, both replied by asking what I meant. I told them that Feinstein and Craig were attempting to hold our men and women hostage in order to pass a bill that has failed on its own merits numerous times in the past, and I am happy to know that my senators will not allow this to be successful. Both were dumbfounded, senator Lugars staffer said she had not thought of it that way and would be sure to let the Senator know how his constitutes were viewing this amendment. lol I also assured her that if he voted FOR this amendment, I would be writing numerous editorials about his involvement in giving into a terroristic hostage situation involving the safety of our men and women in Iraq. I asked her to check old newspapers, I usually get my own full length viewpoint on the side. She sounded a bit nervous when we had some small talk at the end of the conversation.
    Keep up the good work!

April
    William's NEW ALERT:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-688246.html#688246

LETS JUMP ON THIS AND RUN PATRIOTS!!! WE CAN DO IT!

If you get a chance during your phone calls, tell the staffer you want them to relay a question to the Senator:

Do you think it is appropriate to allow Diane Feinstein, Larry Craig and big agri-business to set national immigration policy that legalizes their illegal business practices?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

On the phones....

Make those calls my friends! We need ALL THE CALLS WE CAN GET!!!

I'm on it! Before the day is done i'll call every senators office!

Faxes are great, they can't ignore them or delete them!

SITES TO SEND FREE FAXES AND EMAILS

http://capwiz.com/caps/dbq/officials/

http://www.congress.org/congressorg/home/

http://numbersusa.com/index

http://www.outsourcecongress.org/outsou ... ffers.html

TOLL FREE

Congressional Switchboard Numbers

800-833-6354
    866-340-9281
    877-762-8762
    866-808-0065
    888-355-3588
    866-220-0044[/quote]

I keep calling Feinsteins' office and asking why is the senator "teaming up with a pervert like Larry Craig?" Some how they don't like the connection, even though there is one.

Strange, if you don't like being connected with a pervert, don't associate yourself with one.

Quote Originally Posted by greginLA
    I keep calling Feinsteins' office and asking why is the senator "teaming up with a pervert like Larry Craig?" Some how they don't like the connection, even though there is one.

Strange, if you don't like being connected with a pervert, don't associate yourself with one.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by greginLA

You're known by your associations and the company you keep. Something that Obama is also starting to realize.

You lie down with dirty dogs, you get up with fleas.