Page 151 of 574 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is the ex-FBI article linked in my earlier post:

=======================

Ex-FBI Agents Outraged at Obama-Ayers Ties

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 9:46 AM

By: Ronald Kessler Newsmax.com

Former FBI agents who worked the Weather Underground case are angry about the longtime relationship between Barack Obama and William Ayers, a leader of the domestic terrorist group who has admitted widespread bombings.

“It outrages me to think that a person would be seeking the presidency of the United States and was close to an individual like Bill Ayers,â€
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Well well well. California Congressman John Campbell(R), who is one of the Congressmen who have sponsored the "Birther bill" ADMITTED today that Obama IS a citizen. When asked, "Yes he is the president of the United States, and I believe he is a citizen." And yet AGAIN, Obama's REAL birth certificate was shown.....again. Can't wait to hear the "no it's fake even though I have no proof" argument.

P.S. You can't call yourself "unbiased and reasonable" when you ONLY listen to the far right. You have to look at both sides and hopefully come out in the middle.

un·bi·ased
    Pronunciation:
    \ˌən-ˈbī-əst\
    Function:
    adjective
    Date:

1: free from bias ; especially : free from all prejudice and favoritism : eminently fair <an unbiased opinion>
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    Well well well. California Congressman John Campbell(R), who is one of the Congressmen who have sponsored the "Birther bill" ADMITTED today that Obama IS a citizen. When asked, "Yes he is the president of the United States, and I believe he is a citizen." And yet AGAIN, Obama's REAL birth certificate was shown.....again. Can't wait to hear the "no it's fake even though I have no proof" argument.

P.S. You can't call yourself "unbiased and reasonable" when you ONLY listen to the far right. You have to look at both sides and hopefully come out in the middle.

un·bi·ased
    Pronunciation:
    \ˌən-ˈbī-əst\
    Function:
    adjective
    Date:

1: free from bias ; especially : free from all prejudice and favoritism : eminently fair <an unbiased opinion>
    OK, how about you being unbiased with the facts. The birth certificate is a rat hole, and doesn't matter. Obama's father, according to Obama himself, was NOT a U.S. citizen, and therefore Obama can NEVER be a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN.

Does that help?
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan

un·bi·ased
    Pronunciation:
    \ˌən-ˈbī-əst\
    Function:
    adjective
    Date:

OK, how about you being unbiased with the facts. The birth certificate is a rat hole, and doesn't matter. Obama's father, according to Obama himself, was NOT a U.S. citizen, and therefore Obama can NEVER be a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN.

Does that help?
    You do know that I can log onto Wikipedia and change whatever I want, right? So that automatically doesn't count. I would also like to see your facts. I want EVIDENCE, not hearsay, not a link to a far right website that also has no evidence. Next......

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan

un·bi·ased
    Pronunciation:
    \ˌən-ˈbī-əst\
    Function:
    adjective
    Date:

Does that help?
    You do know that I can log onto Wikipedia and change whatever I want, right? So that automatically doesn't count. I would also like to see your facts. I want EVIDENCE, not hearsay, not a link to a far right website that also has no evidence. Next......
    I have no idea what you are talking about.

well well well. California Congressman John Campbell(R), who is one of the Congressmen who have sponsored the "Birther bill" ADMITTED today that Obama IS a citizen. When asked, "Yes he is the president of the United States, and I believe he is a citizen." And yet
    No he never stated that OBAMA IS A CITIZEN, read above, he believes he is a citizen. And I believe he is not necessarily a citizen. Only one of us is right, but while the records remain sealed, all anybody has is speculation.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

If you pay him no attention, eventually he will go away.

Shoo, troll! Begone!
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC

If you pay him no attention, eventually he will go away.

Shoo, troll! Begone!
    Cute poster.

No, please feed the troll. AGAIN, where are your facts? So because I am trying to show you the other side of the argument, you reduce yourself to calling me a troll? REAL classy. I will ask ONE MORE TIME, where is your evidence? I will keep asking until I get proof. Beliefs should be backed up by facts.

No, please feed the troll. AGAIN, where are your facts? So because I am trying to show you the other side of the argument, you reduce yourself to calling me a troll? REAL classy. I will ask ONE MORE TIME, where is your evidence? I will keep asking until I get proof. Beliefs should be backed up by facts.
    Start at the very first post on this thread, click and read/watch every link provided. There you will find enough probably cause to issue a warrant, which is all anybody on this thread is asking.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)