Page 434 of 574 FirstFirst ... 334384424430431432433434435436437438444484534 ... LastLast
Results 4,331 to 4,340 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Zantax
    I just can't even begin to understand how virtually the entire press just let's this really bad and obvious forgery skate by as if nobody can see for themselves that it's an obvious fake. It's positively Orwellian. What am I missing here? Surely the entire press isn't in his pocket, there have to be a few legitimate press outlets left out there.
    Welcome Zantax to the most active thread here. MOST of the press chooses to ignore or been told to ignore. And that includes Fox. It is terrifying that the press is no longer a watchdog. There are a few outlets out there will tell the truth...but VERY few.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Criminal complaint charges Obama birth record 'forged'

A QUESTION OF ELIGIBILITY

Criminal complaint charges Obama birth record 'forged'

22-page brief filed with FBI claims 'irrefutable proof' document a fraud

Posted: May 31, 2011
    8:09 pm Eastern
    By Jerome R. Corsi
    © 2011 WND

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=305705

please go to the link to see the Images; they are too big to post on this page
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am sure Eric Holder will get right on that investigation and prosecution. Nope, we need a house investigation, too bad elected republicans will laugh you out of their offices if you bring it up though. Kind of hard for them to go after him after running their own ineligible candidate in 2008.

Zantax, there was a Congressional Hearing on John McCain about HIS Eligibility... They found that HE WAS a Natural Born Citizen.
    Now WHY would they not do this to Barry Soetoro? You think George Soros threatened some lives?
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    Zantax, there was a Congressional Hearing on John McCain about HIS Eligibility... They found that HE WAS a Natural Born Citizen.
    Now WHY would they not do this to Barry Soetoro? You think George Soros threatened some lives?
    They perpetrated a fraud on the McCain issue, issuing a meaningless resolution stating he was eligible, he wasn't and isn't. The definition of Natural Born Citizen is born to citizen parents on American soil, McCain was born in Panama and thus ineligible for office. The republican party can hardly hold democrats accountable when they are guilty of the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    They perpetrated a fraud on the McCain issue, issuing a meaningless resolution stating he was eligible, he wasn't and isn't. The definition of Natural Born Citizen is born to citizen parents on American soil, McCain was born in Panama and thus ineligible for office. The republican party can hardly hold democrats accountable when they are guilty of the same thing.
    Yes, the Republicans involved are also culpable as they KNEW that Obama was constitutionally ineligible. June has arrived.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    The definition of Natural Born Citizen is born to citizen parents on American soil, McCain was born in Panama and thus ineligible for office. The republican party can hardly hold democrats accountable when they are guilty of the same thing.
    Why not? It works for the Democrats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Lenin and Saul Alinsky
    Accuse your opponent of what you are doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul the Apostle
    Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.
    Welcome to ALIPAC, Zantax! We look forward to your insights, and I hope you'll feel free to express them.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Will Obama be another 'first'?

"No American president since Franklin Delano Roosevelt has won a second term in office when the unemployment rate on Election Day topped 7.2 percent," the New York Times reported this week. And that is true.
    Think he can get the rate down in time for the election?

http://washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/c ... to-bailout
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss

"No American president since Franklin Delano Roosevelt has won a second term in office when the unemployment rate on Election Day topped 7.2 percent," the New York Times reported this week. And that is true.

If the rate drops it will be nothing more then sugar coating and LIES!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss

If the rate drops it will be nothing more then sugar coating and LIES!
    Of course they will lie. They are lying now. The actual unemployment rate is closer to 16% but they keep reporting the number to be around 9.1%. You can't believe ANYTHING they tell you.

William Barret Travis