Page 435 of 574 FirstFirst ... 335385425431432433434435436437438439445485535 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

EVIDENCE BROADENS OBAMA NATURAL BORN CONSPIRACY

By J.B. Williams
    June 8, 2011
    NewsWithViews.com
    m any links on this post

Evidence that we have a fraud and a usurper currently residing in the people’s White House is overwhelming, despite the overt lack of journalistic investigating on the part of the American press. But now new evidence indicates that the conspiracy to carry out that fraud was much broader than originally thought.

The story of whom and what Barack Hussein Obama II really is – is a forty-year story that requires a book, not a column, to tell. Strong evidence suggests that he was being groomed from a very young age for the moment in history that would end American supremacy in the world, and usher in a new era of Global Marxist Governance.

But there was a major hurdle that had to be overcome - the U.S. Constitution, in this case, Article II – Section I – Clause V specifically, which requires that “no person except a natural-born citizen of the United Statesâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    [quote="J.B. Williams"][size=117]1. On June 11, 2003 Democrat House member Vic Snyder [AR-2] introduced H.J.R 59 in the 108th Congress - “Constitutional Amendment - Makes a person who has been a citizen of the United States for at least 35 years and who has been a resident within the United States for at least 14 years eligible to hold the office of President or Vice President.â€
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

AS7 wrote,
    Proving that the players involved knew the correct definition of natural born citizen borrowed from the Law of Nations by our founders - 1) those born in the country, of parents who are citizens; 2) those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights; 3) The country of the fathers is therefore that of the children; 4) in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen. – that they knew Barack Hussein Obama II did not meet that definition as a foreign or dual citizen via his father’s British citizenship and that they worked feverishly to find a way around this constitutional requirement for office, as Obama was about to become president…
    This next quote comes from an old book. THE FOOTPRINTS OF TIME by Charles Bancroft 1874. It is a civics/American history book of the time.

This is simplistic and not legalistic. Concerning naturalization,.....

"After they have become familiar with our institution, ideas, and habits, they are incorporated with the body of our citizens and are a part of the Nation. The naturalized citizen may become, in time, a State officer, or a member of Congress, if he can make himself acceptable to his fellow citizens ; or he may possibly live to see his son President of the United States."

The above quote from the book seems rather simple. There is a lot of "he", "his', "himself." This ofcourse being prior to woman's suffurage. Yet it is straight forward, that "his" "son" may possibly become a President, implying that only the son of the naturalized citizen ; that being a man, as the wife would have been automatically(?) naturalized or perhaps even natural born herself(?), yet it is implying that the father confers citizenship on the son yet to come, and said future son of the naturalized citizen (man) would be natural born, and thus eligible for the office of POTUS.

Even though it is not stated, it would seem that most people back then assumed their children would indeed be born on natural soil of home.

This has been bugging me since I read the story on WND, about Obamas parents never being married. The first Visa exstention he filled out has a Social Security Number, the second one they show does not... Whos' number is this?
    http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=308229
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    This has been bugging me since I read the story on WND, about Obama's parents never being married. The first Visa extension he filled out has a Social Security Number, the second one they show does not... Whose number is this?
    http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=308229

Is there anything to indicate that BHOSr's SSN ending in 4342 was anything but legit? BHOSr's neglect of detail on his second INS Form I-539 probably means that he expected to receive the visa extension without filling out the form in detail.

The story at WND says the marriage was a sham. They did not share a residence, and they probably didn't even conceive or deliver her child together... who knows.

The apparent motives for the marriage were:
    • to provide SAD a name for her son (legitimacy), and
      possibly to provide BHOSr a path to citizenship and
      a cash payment for his name on the marriage license.
    However unconnected BHOSr and SAD were in real life, they had a legal contract of marriage, as evidenced by his statement on the INS Form I-539 and by their divorce certificate. Call it a marriage of convenience or a marriage in name only, but before the law, it was a sufficient contract for BHOSr to reclaim Barry Soetoro from Lolo in 1971.

Minuteman, I do not think they Issued SSN to Temp. Students did they?
    Obama Sr. is as crooked as his kid, if it is his kid. Like to see the blood types bet they DONT match.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

This is a Rev Manning interview of LTC Fitzpatrick and the discussion regards the subject of treason: treason by obama; treason by the military; treason by the civilians in the federal government.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-iHnyVUpew

In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    Minuteman, I do not think they Issued SSN to Temp. Students did they?
    Obama Sr. is as crooked as his kid, if it is his kid. Like to see the blood types bet they DON'T match.

Foreign students could have a "99" placeholder to use in place of a SSN on forms. But BHOSr needed an actual SSN when he worked for Dole, which preceded this application for a work permit.

http://www.wnd.com/images/110602insfile.JPG

In any case, BHOSr's SSN has no bearing on his son's ineligibility for the Presidency, not being a natural born Citizen, that is, a citizen born in the country of citizen parents.

His father of record was never a U.S. citizen.
    Let's not speculate on blood types - Campaign Obama might find him a citizen father.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    This is a Rev Manning interview of LTC Fitzpatrick and the discussion regards the subject of treason: treason by obama; treason by the military; treason by the civilians in the federal government.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-iHnyVUpew

Highlander, I may have been premature in my prediction of a June ouster or outing of Obama. It may take a little longer. But....June isn't over.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

TexasBorn, June, July, or December, it better be soon, before the ATF and
    people like Assistant Attorney General Ronald Weich get us all murdered