Page 46 of 574 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146546 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Keyes:
    I don't want to live in a country where we are suddenly back in a world where the force of majority rules. I don't think any of us do.
    What? I need further definition on that one. The force of the majority is supposed to be the American citizens making their wishes known to their duly elected representatives. That is the force of the majority. Perhaps he just misspoke (as is a common occurrence these days).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Keyes:
    I don't want to live in a country where we are suddenly back in a world where the force of majority rules. I don't think any of us do.
    What? I need further definition on that one. The force of the majority is supposed to be the American citizens making their wishes known to their duly elected representatives. That is the force of the majority. Perhaps he just misspoke (as is a common occurrence these days).
    I have heard him speak before on the evils of mob rule. The half informed mob is usually wrong. That is the reason our founders decided on a republic instead of a democracy. In this context I believe he was referring to how the vast majority believed in "separate but equal". The vast majority believed blacks should ride on the back of the bus ect.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Bill Cunningham Sundays :)

..I enjoyed a nice month off..!!

Bill is speaking of marriage fraud, and now, about THE usurper, Hussein, now..

I HIGHLY recommend the Bill Cunningham Show..!

..on LIVE EVERY Sunday..

7-10pm PT/10pm-1am ET..

..and right NOW via:

(..one station that’s streaming it), click below..!

KNRS Stream

Bill ('Willie's) Page: http://700wlw.com/pages/onair_willie.html

He's got a regular daily show, this is his LIVE weekend edition..
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

a letter to a reporter

• [list:275qv2i8][list:275qv2i8][list:275qv2i8][list:275qv2i8][list:275qv2i8][list:275qv2i8]Dec. 28, 2008
    [/list:u:275qv2i8][/list:u:275qv2i8][/list:u:275qv2i8][/list:u:275qv2i8][/list:u:275qv2i8][/list:u:275qv2i8]Dear ____ ,

Thank you for your willingness to discuss Mr. Obama's Constitutional eligibility for the Presidency with USJF attorney Gary Kreep. That indicates a greater effort to understand the issue than any other mainstream media news reporter I have seen. You are to be commended for your diligence and fairmindedness.

Mr. Obama's eligibility or ineligibility as a "natural born Citizen" under Article II, Section 1, of the U.S. Constitution rests on the answers to four questions.

• 1. Was Barack Obama II born on U.S. soil (citizenship doctrine of ius soli, by native birth)?

2. Was Barack Obama II born with undivided loyalty to the U.S., or did his father's British protected citizenship spoil his "natural born" status (citizenship doctrine of ius sanguinis, by "blood" or inherited from a parent)?

3. Did Barack Obama II renounce his U.S. citizenship in 1981, after the age of majority, in order to renew his childhood Indonesian passport for his trip to Pakistan?

1. The person who started this hullaballoo was Mama Sarah Obama, Barack Obama II's step-grandmother in Kogelo, Kenya. Her videotaped testimonies might be considered assailable, but those who spoke with her agree that she meant, "My grandson Barack Obama II was born in Kenya." Barack Obama II's half-sister and half-brother also stated that he was born in Kenya, before the goons tampered with their testimony and the Kenyan government restricted access to the Obama family. In Washington, D.C., the Kenyan Ambassador to the U.S., H.E. Peter Ogego, replied to questions about President-elect Obama's birthplace in Kenya, "It's already an attraction. His paternal grandmother is still alive... It's already well known."

[quote="WRIF-Michigan in Detroit broadcast and"][size=117]Fellhauer: “Hey, one more quick question, President-elect Obama’s birthplace over in Kenya, is that gonna be a national spot to go visit, where he was born?â€
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Not saying that our election was “stolenâ€
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

[quote="HighlanderJuan"]Not saying that our election was “stolenâ€

I recently noted at
    http://www.atfreeforum.com/matters/view ... um=matters
    that there was an offstage ad hoc discussion in 2004 between Obama and Keyes in which Obama responded to the citizenship problem he (Obama) had, and that it didn't matter, because he (Obama) wasn't running for president. The conversation was caught on video tape and was available on YouTube, but can't be found at this time, so there is a call for someone to locate a copy of the tape. I've done a little research, but have found nothing so far.

This tape, if found, and if credible, would help substantiate the fact that Obama was very well aware of his personal constitutional issue with regard to citizenship, and that all of his actions during the last two years are, indeed, malicious in intent.

I think, as a minimum, that Keyes can testify Obama said these things to him during their conversation (first hand knowledge), and that may be enough for legal purposes.

But I am still very concerned that during the two year period the general public was not aware of the Obama citizenship problem, that Obama's $xxx millions spent by his pre-emptive strike force team of lawyers have found and destroyed most of the incriminating evidence against Obama.

This is the part of power and money I hate the most. It allows the powerful and the wealthy to manipulate the truth.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

I saw that same missing YouTube item being discussed on a Free Republic thread about a week ago. It's too bad that the footage was supposedly shot by an amateur who just happened upon the two Senate candidates engaged in an exchange while both were off-stage.

At this late date, with the video no longer posted, it's going to be like finding a needle in a haystack.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    I recently noted at
    http://www.atfreeforum.com/matters/view ... um=matters
    that there was an offstage ad hoc discussion in 2004 between Obama and Keyes in which Obama responded to the citizenship problem he (Obama) had, and that it didn't matter, because he (Obama) wasn't running for president. The conversation was caught on video tape and was available on YouTube, but can't be found at this time, so there is a call for someone to locate a copy of the tape. I've done a little research, but have found nothing so far.

This tape, if found, and if credible, would help substantiate the fact that Obama was very well aware of his personal constitutional issue with regard to citizenship, and that all of his actions during the last two years are, indeed, malicious in intent.

I think, as a minimum, that Keyes can testify Obama said these things to him during their conversation (first hand knowledge), and that may be enough for legal purposes.

But I am still very concerned that during the two year period the general public was not aware of the Obama citizenship problem, that Obama's $xxx millions spent by his pre-emptive strike force team of lawyers have found and destroyed most of the incriminating evidence against Obama.

This is the part of power and money I hate the most. It allows the powerful and the wealthy to manipulate the truth.
    Keyes is a plaintiff in one of the 30 some lawsuits working their way up the pipeline to the Supreme Court. Who knows, he just may have a copy
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The case was dismissed because they allegedly filed under the wrong statute

Tuesday, December 30, 2008
    Keyes v. Lingle: Wrong Statute!? ..wtf?
    NO. 29473

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE STATE OF HAWAI‘I

CONSTITUTION PARTY; ALAN L. KEYES, Plaintiffs,

vs.

LINDA LINGLE in her official capacity as Governor of the
    State of Hawai‘i; KEVIN B. CRONIN in his official capacity as
    the Chief Election Officer for the State of Hawai‘i; JOHN
    DOES 1-50; JANE DOES 1-50; DOE PARTNERSHIPS 1-50; DOE
    CORPORATIONS 1-50; AND DOE ENTITIES 1-50, Defendants.

ORIGINAL PROCEEDING

ORDER OF DISMISSAL
    (By: Moon, C.J., Levinson, Nakayama, Acoba and Duffy, JJ.)

Upon consideration of the Complaint to Contest the 2008 Presidential Election submitted by Plaintiffs Constitution Party and Alan L. Keyes, the Motion to Dismiss submitted by Defendants Governor Linda L. Lingle and Chief Election Officer Kevin B. Cronin, it appears the Plaintiffs style the complaint as an election contest brought pursuant to Hawai‘i Revised Statutes §§ 11-172 and 11-174.5, but allege, in pertinent part, that Defendant Cronin failed to require proof that candidate Barack Obama was qualified to be a candidate for President of the United States. Any challenge to the Chief Election Officer's finding of eligibility of a presidential candidate in the State of Hawai‘i must be pursued in accordance with HRS § 11-113(e), not sections 11-172 and 11-174.5. Therefore,

IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that the Defendants' Motion to Dismiss is granted and this case is dismissed.

DATED: Honolulu, Hawai‘i, December 5, 2008.

"in accordance with HRS § 11-113(e)"

"(e) If the applicant, or any other party, individual, or group with a candidate on the presidential ballot, objects to the finding of eligibility or disqualification the person may, not later than 4:30 p.m. on the fifth day after the finding, file a request in writing with the chief election officer for a hearing on the question. A hearing shall be called not later than 4:30 p.m. on the tenth day after the receipt of the request and shall be conducted in accord with chapter 91. A decision shall be issued not later than 4:30 p.m. on the fifth day after the conclusion of the hearing. [L 1970, c 26, pt of §2; am L 1973, c 217, §1(ff); am L 1977, c 189, §1(; am L 1983, c 34, §14; am L 1993, c 304, §6]

HAWAII BALLOT FACTSHEET

EXHIBIT A: affidavit #1!

EXHIBIT C: affidavit #2!!
    http://laika22.blogspot.com/2008/12/key ... e-wtf.html

However, I find this very, very interesting:

[quote]Keyes V. Lingle, Hawaii, Sandra Ramsey Lines analysis, forensic document examiner, Obama COLB, Ron Polarik, Daily Kos, Obama Campaign, Factcheck.org COLB not reliable
    December 29, 2008 · 37 Comments

The Right Side of Life website has an update on the Keyes V.
    Lingle case in Hawaii. However, the bigger story revealed is
    the documentation provided by forensic document examiner
    Sandra Ramsey Lines. Ms. Lines corroborates the analysis
    done by Ron Polarik of the so called Obama COLB.

“2. I have reviewed the attached affidavit posted on the internet
    from “Ron Polarik,â€