Page 56 of 574 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156556 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 6 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

So far, so good for both Berg and Lightfoot (Dr. Taitz)

Your guess is as good as mine, azwreath. Distribution for conference is certainly more promising than a denial, don't you think? Still, Leo Donofrio's case and Cort Wrotnowski's case were distributed for conference, considered, and denied for full hearings. Apparently, no more than three Supreme Court Justices wanted to define "natural born citizen," or to revisit Wong Kim Ark (1898 ) or Perkins v. Elg (1939).

A review of Wong Kim Ark might endanger the current judicial misinterpretation of citizenship by birth (ius soli) which allows anchor babies to be U.S. citizens without a citizen parent to confer citizenship. In the present-day social climate of gender equality, a review of Perkins v. Elg might kill the patriarchal notion of an entire family changing nationalities (becoming citizens) by virtue of the father's naturalization. If the citizenship of the wife or mother were to be defined as independent of her husband's citizenship status, that would end the current misinterpretation from Elg that when the mother is not a citizen, the father by himself can confer not just citizenship, but natural born citizenship upon his offspring (ius sanguinis).

So far, discussion in Supreme Court conference is as far as any of the many cases has proceeded. But SCOTUS has scheduled hearings in conference for Jan. 9, 16, and 23, with more applications in the wings.

That can only be considered A GOOD SIGN: for the O-bots, an inauspicious omen.

Remember: In God we trust, not in men, not even in the Supreme Court. The Lord can make marvelous and wonderful things happen that we can't even imagine.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 07-11-2014 at 09:23 PM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Re: Letter to Senator

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    In 1776, Nathan Hale said,
    "I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country."

In 2009, someone is saying,
    "I only regret that not one Senator or Representative is willing to risk losing his life for his country."
    By the end of the day, we will be 100% certain if your statement is true or false. I fear it will be true, but I am not giving up hope until it is finished.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: So far, so good for both Berg and Lightfoot (Dr. Taitz)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    So MinuteMan......just how promising is it that Justice Roberts has distributed this for full conference?

Is this the furthest a case has gotten so far?

Your guess is as good as mine, azwreath. Distribution for conference is certainly more promising than a denial, don't you think? Still, Leo Donofrio's case and Cort Wrotnowski's case were distributed for conference, considered, and denied for full hearings. Apparently, no more than three Supreme Court Justices wanted to define "natural born citizen," or to revisit Wong Kim Ark (189 or Perkins v. Elg (1939).

A review of Wong Kim Ark might endanger the current judicial misinterpretation of citizenship by birth (ius soli) which allows anchor babies to be U.S. citizens without a citizen parent to confer citizenship. In the present-day social climate of gender equality, a review of Perkins v. Elg might kill the patriarchal notion of an entire family becoming citizens by virtue of the father's naturalization. If the citizenship of the wife or mother were to be defined as independent of her husband's citizenship status, that would end the current misinterpretation from Elg that when the mother is not a citizen, the father by himself can confer natural born citizenship upon his offspring (ius sanguinis).

So far, discussion in Supreme Court conference is as far as any of the many cases has proceeded. But SCOTUS has scheduled hearings in conference for Jan. 9, 16, and 23, with more applications in the wings.

Remember: In God we trust, not in men, not even in the Supreme Court.
    The Lord can make marvelous and wonderful things happen that we can't even imagine.
    Deep inside I believe SCOTUS has decided to take but one case. Perhaps they are looking for either the one case that will settle ALL citizenship issues or maybe they are looking for the one case that can be very narrowly ruled on in regards to "natural born citizen". I think it depends on this, are they looking to make history or peace.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am also going to put this in its' own thread:

Congress meets to count electoral votes
    The Presidents' Club
    J. Scott Applewhite / AP
    President-elect Barack Obama, flanked by President George W. Bush, and former President George H.W. Bush, speaks in the Oval Office of the White House in Washington, Wednesday, Jan. 7, 2008, during a meeting, with former presidents Bill Clinton, and Jimmy Carter. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite)
    NBC News correspondents and producers across the U.S. shed light on the news of the day.
    By JIM ABRAMS
    updated 4:33 a.m. ET, Thurs., Jan. 8, 2009

WASHINGTON - The House and Senate are coming together in a centuries-old tradition to count the electoral votes from the November election and formally declare that Barack Obama will be the 44th president of the United States.

Vice President Dick Cheney will take a seat next to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to preside over the joint session of Congress on Thursday. In what could be his last act as president of the Senate, Cheney was to hand the certificates from each state's electors to the tellers — two members each from the House and the Senate — to be read off and tallied.

At the conclusion of the state-by-state rundown, Cheney was to read the tally sheet and announce the results — that Obama has been elected president and Joe Biden will succeed Cheney as vice president.
    Story continues below ↓advertisement | your ad here

The 12th Amendment, ratified in 1804, directs the electors chosen by the states to meet and vote for president and vice president, conveying the results to the president of the Senate.

That was accomplished Dec. 15, when the electors, in a largely ceremonial rite preordained by Obama's Nov. 4 victory over John McCain, gathered in state capitals to cast their votes. The tally was 365 for Obama, 173 for McCain.

The electoral college is made up of 538 electors, with each state getting its equivalent in the 435-member House and the 100-member Senate. The District of Columbia gets the other three electors.

The session this year should be drama-free, unlike in 2001, when then-Vice President Al Gore presided over the session that declared George W. Bush the winner over Gore in a disputed election. Gore disallowed objections from fellow Democrats who asserted that Bush had unfairly won Florida and tried to block Florida's electoral votes from being counted.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28553710/

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    By the end of the day, we will be 100% certain if your statement is true or false. I fear it will be true, but I am not giving up hope until it is finished.
    How amazing that the voters, then the electors, then the Congress, could silently ignore the 800-pound gorilla in the middle of the room, the usurping of the Presidency by a fraudulent imposter, a bloodless coup d'état by massive deception.

How can it be that every voice is stilled? This is wickedness, something supernaturally diabolical on a scale not seen since Satan made the human race lawbreakers at the tree in the garden.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 07-11-2014 at 09:29 PM.

In 1776, Nathan Hale said,
    "I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country."

In 2009, someone is saying,
    "I only regret that not one Senator or Representative is willing to risk losing his life for his country."
    I just got confirmation, your statement is true

Deep inside I believe SCOTUS has decided to take but one case. Perhaps they are looking for either the one case that will settle ALL citizenship issues or maybe they are looking for the one case that can be very narrowly ruled on in regards to "natural born citizen". I think it depends on this, are they looking to make history or peace.
    As we here know, the different cases focus on different issues, and no one case attacks every issue exhaustively, from every angle, to the demand for resolution, with victory in view. SCOTUS will have to combine all the cases if they want to settle all the issues.

If the Supreme Court Justices were looking for one case with which to define "natural born citizen," they would have heard Wrotnowski or Donofrio. But they didn't. Puzzling.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 07-11-2014 at 09:32 PM.

I just went back and re-read Edwin Vieira's article "OBAMA MUST STAND UP NOW OR STEP DOWN"

http://www.newswithviews.com/Vieira/edwin84.htm

I find I still agree with his points.

Anybody besides me really sad that Obama has been approved by Congress today?
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

As we here know, the different cases focus on different issues, and no one case attacks every issue exhaustively, from every angle, to the demand for resolution, with victory in view. SCOTUS will have to combine all the cases if they want to settle all the issues.

If the Supreme Court Justices were looking for one case with which to define "natural born citizen," they would have heard Wrotnowski or Donofrio. But they didn't. Puzzling.
    Bergs case seems to be a smorgasbord of everything. I wonder if that is why they have two conferences scheduled for that one.

There is no end to the disappointment that not one of the 535 members of our congress was willing to stand up for our constitution. I now believe that all are guilty of high treason, no matter what Obama's status really is. There are too many questions about his eligibility not to have questioned this.

Your guess is as good as mine, azwreath. Distribution for conference is certainly more promising than a denial, don't you think? Still, Leo Donofrio's case and Cort Wrotnowski's case were distributed for conference, considered, and denied for full hearings. Apparently, no more than three Supreme Court Justices wanted to define "natural born citizen," or to revisit Wong Kim Ark (189 or Perkins v. Elg (1939).

A review of Wong Kim Ark might endanger the current judicial misinterpretation of citizenship by birth (ius soli) which allows anchor babies to be U.S. citizens without a citizen parent to confer citizenship. In the present-day social climate of gender equality, a review of Perkins v. Elg might kill the patriarchal notion of an entire family becoming citizens by virtue of the father's naturalization. If the citizenship of the wife or mother were to be defined as independent of her husband's citizenship status, that would end the current misinterpretation from Elg that when the mother is not a citizen, the father by himself can confer natural born citizenship upon his offspring (ius sanguinis).

Remember: In God we trust, not in men, not even in the Supreme Court.
    The Lord can make marvelous and wonderful things happen that we can't even imagine.
    Just want to make a quick observation that it was our own STATUTES that started making women jump through separate hoops to obtain their own naturalization. Mrs. Elg was a naturalized citizen when baby Elg was born.

Here's a sample of how our older laws used to work:

Act of February 10, 1855 [10 Stat. 604, section 2]

[i][b]“any woman who might lawfully be naturalized under existing laws, married, or shall be married to a citizen of the United States, shall be deemed and taken to be a citizen.â€