Page 6 of 574 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106506 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Re: Certification of live birth vs Certificate of live birth

[quote="jcsjcm"]I didn't get to read all posts, but I had to post for those that state his Certification of live birth is a Certificate of live birth. I have a Hawaiian Certificate of live birth here: http://snarkybytes.com/wp-content/uploa ... e-1963.jpg

"Certificate of Live Birth"

Item "7c. County and State or Foreign Country".

1. Am I seeing things: Can a person be born in a "Foreign Country" and still get a birth certificate----a "Certificate of Live Birth"---from the state
    of Hawaii?

2. Am I seeing things: Can a person be born in ANOTHER U.S. State and
    get a birth certificate from Hawaii?

3. All of the above statements seem weird to me.

4. My point is this: How can a person born in another country or another U.S. state still obtain a valid, legal birth certificate from Hawaii?

5. It doesn't make sense that a person can be born somewhere else besides Hawaii and yet obtain a valid, legal birth certificate from Hawaii as if he was born in Hawaii.

Re: Certification of live birth vs Certificate of live birth

Quote Originally Posted by mirse
    Quote Originally Posted by jcsjcm
    I didn't get to read all posts, but I had to post for those that state his Certification of live birth is a Certificate of live birth. I have a Hawaiian Certificate of live birth here: http://snarkybytes.com/wp-content/uploa ... e-1963.jpg

"Certificate of Live Birth"

Item "7c. County and State or Foreign Country".

1. Am I seeing things: Can a person be born in a "Foreign Country" and still get a birth certificate----a "Certificate of Live Birth"---from the state
    of Hawaii?

2. Am I seeing things: Can a person be born in ANOTHER U.S. State and
    get a birth certificate from Hawaii?

3. All of the above statements seem weird to me.

4. My point is this: How can a person born in another country or another U.S. state still obtain a valid, legal birth certificate from Hawaii?

5. It doesn't make sense that a person can be born somewhere else besides Hawaii and yet obtain a valid, legal birth certificate from Hawaii as if he was born in Hawaii.
    That is an oddity of Hawaii. They have both a "Certificate of Live Birth" and a "Certification of live Birth". One, simply states a person was born and makes a public record of their existence without making any citizenship claims. The other is more like the other 49 states. It is usually filed by the midwife or hospital that delivered the baby and is indeed proof of citizenship. I have read in many places that the cert on the web is not the citizenship version of the record.

Quote Originally Posted by iQuestionEverything
    ..if there was ANY time to call Americans:

STUPID or LAZY..

..it would be NOW..!!

Related: www.alipac.us/ftopict-134286-.html

WHY is this VERY important subject being moved from the General Discussion..?

We're talking of THE BIGGEST illegal alien..

..EVER..!!

I Agree 100%

Now most importantly, I would like to say:
    WELCOME TO ALIPAC JCSJCM, IT IS GREAT TO HAVE YOU WITH US!!!
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Registered Birth

mirse,
    Yes you can be registered in the United states as being born even if you were born on foreign land. His mother being an American had his birth registered in the state of Hawaii. This does not prove that he was in fact born in Hawaii.

The registrar in Hawaii has confirmed to have the original, but has not stated that what he is showing is factual. No on has requested a birth certificate from the state of Hawaii for Barack which makes me wonder how he received a Certification of live birth record.

I want to see the original long form with hospital and doctor. This will prove to me one way or the other.

Re: Registered Birth

mirse,
    Yes you can be registered in the United states as being born even if you were born on foreign land. His mother being an American had his birth registered in the state of Hawaii. This does not prove that he was in fact born in Hawaii.

The registrar in Hawaii has confirmed to have the original, but has not stated that what he is showing is factual. No on has requested a birth certificate from the state of Hawaii for Barack which makes me wonder how he received a Certification of live birth record.

I want to see the original long form with hospital and doctor. This will prove to me one way or the other.
    I fully agree with you, I too want to see the documents. I find it strange,and that is a massive understatement, that instead of providing the original cert, Obama hired a lawyer who specializes in RICO and Terrorist defense cases to dance around the issue and avoid handing a mere long form birth certificate to the courts . I find it odd, when in Hawaii, instead of just producing the doc, he takes time out to have the governor seal all his files claiming he was afraid of ID theft of all things. I question why on earth, he would let this get so far as Supreme Court level, when all he has to do is hand over the document, and it appears he will go all the way to the December 1st deadline before handing it over or attempting to maneuver his way out of it again. The only answer I can come up with, is the document will state he is not constitutionally eligible to be president. He may have been hoping to get a good forgery together, but I have heard that Souter is considering asking for the original as opposed to a certified copy.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Registered Birth

mirse,

Welcome to Alipac jcsjcm we are glad to have you with us.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

What if it turns out that he was a citizen all along?

What if it turns out that he was a citizen all along?

It won't.

We have the recorded testimony of Barack Obama II's Kenyan step-grandmother or step-mother, Mama Sarah, on video, on audio, and by transcript. "Barack ñate dhailani." In the Luo dialect of Swahili, that means "Barack born of village," or "Barack native of village." Take your pick.

To corroborate that, we have the testimony of his half-sister and half-brother in Kenya.

We have the facts Dr. Jerome Corsi presented in Obama Nation, which caused the Kenyan government so much consternation that they arrested him before the news conference where he was to present his evidence, and possibly his witnesses. Kenya then deported him and told him not to come back.

We have the expert analysis and testimony of three fraud and counterfeiting consultants. The "Certification of Live Birth" posted by Daily Kos and FactCheck is both Photoshopped, which makes it invalid, and a counterfeit... a very bad counterfeit.

We have the Indonesian school record which listed his nationality as "Indonesian", citizenship which was necessary to have enrolled in school. Obama has not presented any evidence of an oath of allegiance between age 18 and 18½ to reclaim his U.S. citizenship.

We have knowledge of his visit to Pakistan at age 20, possibly to Pashtun territory for a "quail hunt," and probably on his Indonesian passport. That would violate too many laws to list. (Traveling on a U.S. passport would have been problematic, or dangerous, while touring Pakistan, especially north and west Pakistan.)

We have record of his sus picious behavior in sealing his vault long form Hawaii Certificate of Live Birth, presenting a forged short form Certification in its place, and sealing his admission and financial aid records from Occidental College, Columbia University, and Harvard Law School, his faculty records at the University of Chicago, his medical records, and any other record which might include a copy of his long form Certificate of Live Birth.

We have record of his associations with Syrian convict Tony Rezko, Black Liberation Theology preacher Jeremiah (Wrong) Wright, and high profile Islamists such as former PLO operative Rashid Khalidi. Every notable in Islam except Osama bin Laden has endorsed or celebrated his election as POTUS. Osama must not be feeling well...

We have record of enormous illegal foreign contributions to his campaign, including $200 million which was apparently foreign currency, some being exchanged for dollars in "odd cents" amounts. Major contributors to political campaigns almost always expect major returns on investments. The Saudis are no different. Can you say, "Sharia-compliant finance?"

No, that doesn't mean "no more pork in the Congressional Appropriations bill."

Barack Obama II emerged from the corrupt Chicago political machine with many condemning connections but no identifying labels. No one has examined his Certificate of Live Birth to vet his Constitutional qualifications: not the DNC, not the DOJ, not the FEC, not the State Dept., not the CIA, not the relevant Senate committee, not (fill in the blank).

If he really was born in Honolulu, why does he not just show a Hawaii Dept. of Health-embossed, hospital-certified, paper "vault copy" of the long form birth certificate and make this all go away?

WHY NOT?
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 12-21-2011 at 06:19 PM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

jcsjcm welcome to Alipac
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MinutemanCDC_SC,

I just hope that SOMEBODY IN POWER unseals the birth cert. WE THE PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW. I hope that the numerous reports of 24+ members of the Electoral College that are allegedly insisting on proof of his eligibility before the December vote are not hoaxes. However, with the lengths Obama has gone too to hide his past, I do not think I would trust anything but a verified original that has had the paper and ink tested for date. I think people are working overtime to provide a better forgery to present to us.

Two things I find interesting:
    1) Obama stated he will not name any cabinet members this week and
    2) Fox business just said he will NOT be attending the G-20 financial summit meeting this week.

Of course it could be nothing, but maybe he knows he will not be able to become president because of this birth certificate issue so feels it is safer not to become too entrenched just yet. ???

Another Supreme court suit that is not receiving media attention:

http://www.blogtext.org/naturalborncitizen/

They are all covering this up and it is becoming extremely annoying! Although Hannity seems to be publishing it here:

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=1147121