Page 58 of 574 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158558 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What a nightmare for MOD EDIT. I recommend we do not harass this woman! My God, if the info originally printed in the paper for Ann's ss# had a typo in it and they inadvertently printed another genuine number, spreading it across the net has just made this ladies life a living hell. You just printed everything needed to take this woman's identity, steal her money ect. She is 66 years old for heavens sake, she probably would be wiped out before she knew what hit her. I for one wish you would delete your comment or at least have the decency to remove the pertinent information, such as the actual numbers, address and phone.

This is not an attack on you mirse, you just copied it from another site, I am very angry at the site you got this from. This has gone too far! How would we feel it it had been our own mothers info and our names posted on that site and we knew no more about Obama than the average person does, which happens to be next to nothing.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Points well made. Thank you Cayla.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

mirse, now that I have calmed down I would like to thank you for bringing this to my attention. Would you please give me a link to where you found this? I would like to find the original source for this information. Broadcasting this with no proof of any connection or wrong doing by this lady is simply not acceptable and I would love having the pleasure of ripping the person who started this a new one.

=======================================

Has anybody heard anything about the SCOTUS conference on Berg today?
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    What a nightmare for MOD EDIT. I recommend we do not harass this woman! My God, if the info originally printed in the paper for Ann's ss# had a typo in it and they inadvertently printed another genuine number, spreading it across the net has just made this ladies life a living hell. You just printed everything needed to take this woman's identity, steal her money ect. She is 66 years old for heavens sake, she probably would be wiped out before she knew what hit her. I for one wish you would delete your comment or at least have the decency to remove the pertinent information, such as the actual numbers, address and phone.

This is not an attack on you mirse, you just copied it from another site, I am very angry at the site you got this from. This has gone too far! How would we feel it it had been our own mothers info and our names posted on that site and we knew no more about Obama than the average person does, which happens to be next to nothing.

This is a followup to an earlier message that I,mirse, posted concerning Obama's mother's social security number.

It seems that the original poster may have been mistaken when he claimed that Obama's mother was using someone else's social security number.

Here is the followup message:

"I am trying to solve the mystery of this social security number. I received information from a private investigator that the social security number MOD EDIT was entered together with the name of MOD EDIT into the Lexis-Nexus and Choice Point database, that is owned by Cisco. I was told that Cisco was purchased by a Chinese company (I don’t have the name). I called Ms. [MOD EDIT at MOD EDIT], she said that it is not her ss number, she didn’t know who did it.

I need help from people that do tech support for Lexis- Nexus, ChoicePoint and Cisco. I need to track a person, that is entering this information and I need to know why he or she is doing it. If you work for one of these companies and can help tracing people that are entering this information,please call MOD EDIT or e-mail dr_taitz@yahoo.com, mark “Re trace ssâ€

MOD EDIT

Mirse, I'm with Cayla and the others here.

This may not be this woman's SSN, but it IS her phone number and, most likely her address.

Would you please consider deleting it from your posts here? I just don't see why anyone should have any reason to know this woman's phone number or address. Or the names of her relatives either for that matter.

These people are going to find themselves wrapped up in a situation disruptive to their lives over INACCURATE information and that just shouldn't happen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Meanwhile, back at the topic...

origin.www.supremecourtus.gov/docket/08-570.htm

Phil Berg was on The Right Perspective at about 10:30pm Friday, answering questions.

The Supreme Court considered his case 08-570 in full conference today, but the court did not make a decision yet, up or down. Mr. Berg expects that the court will decide on Monday whether to give the case a full hearing. He sounded confident on the air, in spite of the wet blankets, the naysayers, the O-bots, and the uninformed.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 07-11-2014 at 09:11 PM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Re: Meanwhile, back at the topic...

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    http://origin.www.supremecourtus.gov/docket/08-570.htm

Phil Berg was on The Right Perspective at about 10:30pm Friday, answering questions.

The Supreme Court considered www.supremecourtus.gov/docket/08-570.htm]his case 08-570 in full conference today,[/url] but the court did not make a decision yet, up or down. Mr. Berg expects that the court will decide on Monday whether to give the case a full hearing. He sounded confident on the air, in spite of the wet blankets, the naysayers, the O-bots, and the uninformed.
    Past experience has shown me that waiting until Monday is NOT a good sign for those of us who want the truth.

Re: Meanwhile, back at the topic...

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Past experience has shown me that waiting until Monday is NOT a good sign for those of us who want the truth.
    I agree. Similar to having a lower court 'take the matter under advisement' which is akin to telling the good guy - 'I'm going to make you think I will seriously consider your side of the issue, but know in your heart - you're screwed.'
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Now here's an interesting perspective on how this is being interpreted ...

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/specia ... 68229.html

[quote]Web Posted: 01/09/2009 7:27 CST
    Black immigrants see personal triumphs in Obama

MIAMI — There is no box on U.S. Census forms that accurately describes Ray Gongora.

The Belize-born naturalized citizen grew up in an English-speaking Central American country, a former British colony where African slaves were once sold. He emigrated in 1986 to a country that deemed him Hispanic based on the geography of his birth.

“I identify myself as other,â€

Meanwhile, the AP recognizes that there will be people SKIPPED in the Presidential line of succession. Reason? Not "natural born" citizens. The gross misinterpretations being bandied around by the ignorant media of an already defined term found in the U.S. Constitution are truly "one for the ages" as SCOTUS sits on their hands.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/art ... AD95JNJT0V

Emphasis on smooth transition to new Cabinet
    By JIM ABRAMS – 23 hours ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — Just minutes after George W. Bush took the oath of office eight years ago, he signed papers formally nominating 13 Cabinet-level officials. Several hours later, the Senate, meeting in a special Saturday session, confirmed seven Cabinet secretaries, including the heads of the key posts at State, Treasury and Defense.

That swift and seamless transition, expected to be repeated when Barack Obama is sworn in as president on Jan. 20, reflects a long tradition of the Senate giving deference to a new president's picks for his leadership team. Also in play is the post-Sept. 11 resolve that there be no interruption in the line of succession if the president or other leaders die or are disabled.

Obama moved quickly to choose core members of his Cabinet, including Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton to head the State Department, New York Federal Reserve Bank president Timothy Geithner to be treasury secretary and Robert Gates to stay on as chief at the Pentagon.

Tradition calls for current Cabinet secretaries to prepare letters of resignation as the administration nears its end. But they all serve at the discretion of the president, and Bush has directed that they will formally leave office at noon on Jan. 20, concurrent to the swearing in of the new president.

The exception is Gates, who by becoming Obama's defense secretary could move up in the line of presidential succession, although only for a few hours, if the Senate acts quickly to confirm Clinton or Geithner. Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff also will keep his job briefly, until 9 a.m. on Jan. 21, to oversee the massive security operation for the inauguration.

The Bush Cabinet secretaries, by resigning, take themselves out of the line of presidential succession, which does not apply to the next administration until the new president and his Cabinet are sworn in.

The Presidential Succession Act signed by President Harry Truman in 1947 has the vice president — Dick Cheney until Jan. 20 — next in line, followed by speaker of the house, Nancy Pelosi, and the president pro tempore of the Senate, Robert Byrd, D-W.Va.

Following are 15 Cabinet posts starting with the secretary of state, treasury secretary and defense secretary. At the bottom of the list are the heads of the two newest departments, Veterans Affairs and Homeland Security.

Excluded are Cabinet secretaries — Commerce Secretary Carlos Gutierrez and Labor Secretary Elaine Chao at present — who are not natural-born citizens.

Even in the pre-Sept. 11 transition of 1993, the Senate confirmed the first three in the line of succession — to head the State, Treasury and Defense departments — on the first day of Bill Clinton's presidency. Thirteen more top aides were confirmed the next day.

Congress in recent years has considered, but never passed, legislation that would remove the House speaker and the Senate president pro tem from the line. One argument is that terrorists might believe that they could change U.S. policy by killing the president and vice president so that a speaker from the other party would take over.

Byrd recently marked his 91st birthday and is stepping down as chairman of the Appropriations Committee. But there's been no talk of removing him as Senate president pro tempore, a largely symbolic post reserved for the longest-serving member of the majority party.

The late Sen. Strom Thurmond, R-S.C., was 98 when he stepped down in 2001 as president pro tempore because the Democrats gained the majority.

(This version CORRECTS that Gutierrez is Commerce secretary, not Interior.)
    Interesting question: If Bill Richardson had not taken himself out of the running for Commerce Secretary, how would his mixed baggage of citizenship heritage under NBC standards have been handled in deciding what the line of succession is?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Richardson