Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There's no need to remove this thread. The Discussion Groups area of ALIPAC is a place where we often research and analyze material like this. Post of information here are covered by our hefty disclaimers posted in ten different locations.

Furthermore, anyone that located this information here at alipac can also see our posts indicating skepticism and research on this unverified account.

It is best we leave this up to minimize embarrassment to the movement if anyone tries to run with this story.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    William wrote:

It is best we leave this up to minimize embarrassment to the movement if anyone tries to run with this story.
    Okay.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks for steering me to the discussion here MW. I had already posted the news link here before I saw the discussion:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 825#826825

W.....I don't know how true this is, nor do I know her. I saw the news story before this discussion but I see you asked if there were any news links. This is from her local paper:

http://heraldnet.com/article/20090103/NEWS01/701039902

Violent attacks in home sparked by politics, victim says

Woman suspects shooting, sexual assault tied to her activism on illegal immigration

By Scott North, Herald Writer
    EVERETT -- First a north Everett man was seriously wounded when a narrow-faced stranger burst into his home Dec. 22 and began shooting.

On Monday night, while the shooting victim was still in the hospital, his wife called police to report that a trio of intruders had just ambushed her in her kitchen. She was beaten, sexually assaulted and slashed on the back of her neck with a knife, she told officers.

Everett police acknowledge they aren't quite sure what to make of the violent events recently reported at the home in the 2200 block of RockeÂ*feller Avenue.

The woman, Shawna Forde, 41, is national director of Minutemen American Defense, a group that lobbies against illegal immigration and sends volunteers to Arizona to monitor the nation's border with Mexico.

Early Friday, a story was posted on her group's Web site detailing what Forde said happened at her home. The posting is complete with photographs of Forde, displaying bruises and other injuries to her face, thighs and buttocks.

Forde, a one-time candidate for Everett City Council, insists the violence is somehow linked to her activism, including investigations she says she's been making into drug cartels and human trafficking rings.

"I am not dealing with people who make cookies," she said Friday, adding that she wanted her story to be told. "These are dangerous people."

Detectives are investigating what happened Monday, Everett police Sgt. Robert Goetz said. He confirmed police and paramedics were summoned to the Rockefeller home and a report was taken, but added there are few details he can provide at this point.

He urged anyone with information to contact police.

Forde said she doesn't expect to provide detectives with a formal statement until sometime next week.

The Herald learned of the most-recent reported violence after Forde got home from the hospital on Tuesday. She called the newsroom, asking if there were plans for a story.

In an interview and on her group's Web site, Forde said she was knocked partially unconscious by a sudden blow, beaten with some sort of club, cut with a knife and sexually assaulted. Forde said the people who injured her filled her bathtub with water -- she's convinced because they planned to drown her. They also used a felt pen to scrawl the number 13 on her kitchen floor. She said her freelance crime investigations could have brought trouble her way, and suggested the "13" may be a reference to Hispanic street gangs, including the ultra violent Mara Salvatrucha.

People in the Minutemen movement are concerned.

Jim Gilchrist, president of the California-based Minuteman Project, called the newspaper Friday, seeking information. Forde's organization is separate, Gilchrist said, but it is one his group refers volunteers to when they are interested in engaging in border observation operations.

"We still have to wait to get some confirmation from the police department as to what is going on," Gilchrist said. "We are kind of shocked. This has not happened before."

Forde recently completed a three-month stint in Arizona, where she told Gilchrist she was monitoring illegal activity along with dozens of volunteers, he said.

Gilchrist said Forde's group, like the one he oversees, advocates for active law enforcement at the nation's borders. He said members don't attempt to apprehend or otherwise engage people who they suspect may be engaged in illegal conduct.

Volunteers have reported being shot at while on the borders, but nothing like Forde is reporting now, Gilchrist said.

"If it was an act of MS-13, or an illegal alien or a drug cartel we are going to come out with a passion that the public has never seen before," he said. "That is not a threat of violence," but a promise of "dire consequences, politically and socially," he said.

Forde in 2007 made an unsuccessful bid for Everett City Council, campaigning in part on a promise to make certain that police aren't blocked from checking on the immigration status of suspects.

She hosted Gilchrist at an anti-immigration rally in downtown Everett, an event that drew about 100 people and a handful of protesters. The licensed cosmetologist and esthetician also drew attention during the campaign when she pleaded guilty to stealing chocolate milk from an Everett grocery store.

Forde at the time said the whole thing was a misunderstanding, but pleaded guilty to put the matter behind her.

In 2007 she spent large amounts of time in Arizona, focusing on her political activism. Her Web site makes it clear that she continues to spend time away from Everett. She and her husband, 51, moved into separate homes in July. In October, he filed for divorce, although they continue to share a home, she said.

Forde's border activities have drawn attention from the Montgomery, Ala.-based Southern Poverty Law Center, which has tracked hate groups for decades. The organization profiled Forde in Spring 2008 as one of 20 people it characterized as exploiting any medium to deliver a "message of raging intolerance" on immigration issues.

Everett police continue to seek information on the man who shot Forde's husband. On Thursday they released a sketch of the attacker. He is described as white and was wearing light-colored clothing during the evening attack.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Everett police tip line at 425-257-8450, Goetz said.

Reporter Scott North: 425-339-3431 or north@heraldnet.com.
    http://heraldnet.com/article/20090103/NEWS01/701039902
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

anyone notice this line?

Forde said she doesn't expect to provide detectives with a formal statement until sometime next week.

All I can say is if I were beat with a baseball bat or a something like a baseball bat, I would want to come out of it with no swelling and broken bones like the alleged victim did. My other hope would be if I were attacked with a knife by an alleged gang member, I would only have a few little scratches instead of gaping wounds and no head. How on earth can someone accuse the most violent gang in the United States of this alleged attack. If I am not mistaken MS 13 would leave no witnesses. Just my 2 cents worth.

Quote Originally Posted by SierraPatriot
    All I can say is if I were beat with a baseball bat or a something like a baseball bat, I would want to come out of it with no swelling and broken bones like the alleged victim did. My other hope would be if I were attacked with a knife by an alleged gang member, I would only have a few little scratches instead of gaping wounds and no head. How on earth can someone accuse the most violent gang in the United States of this alleged attack. If I am not mistaken MS 13 would leave no witnesses. Just my 2 cents worth.
    Good points.

She is saying that she was raped, scratched and bruised by MS-13 and that she will talk to police more next week.

This does not line up on many levels.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Update

Here is the latest info we have coming in from friends.

One, our people cannot find any police report or media reports confirming this story so far.

They have found divorce records because this woman is going through a contentious divorce with her husband.

Another source says that this woman was a professional makeup artist.

Sources also say that during last summer this woman made up a story claiming that illegal alien gang bangers abducted her daughter. No police reports, no amber alerts, just Internet content coming from this woman. She later claimed her daughter was found.

On a persona note, I received an email from this woman a few weeks ago. She sent the email because Jim Gilchrist was upset with me again and had her send it. In the email the woman claimed she had been involved in this movement for years and had never heard of me or alipac.

I considered the email to be highly devoid of reality.

W
    Man, when is Gilchrist and his cronies going to get it? The bruises look fake, the "cuts" are a joke and the whole thing stinks of something Gilchrist would be part of. I wish these loons would find another way to make money, or whatever their point is, because what they are doing is not helping ANYONE.

[edit]
    Gilchrist was probably not involved in the actual planning (assuming this is bunk), but people who associate with him, or even act like they associate with him, seem to have the same BS ideas.

MW
    cvangel wrote:

Thanks for steering me to the discussion here MW. I had already posted the news link here before I saw the discussion
    You're welcome.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AE

The Herald learned of the most-recent reported violence after Forde got home from the hospital on Tuesday. She called the newsroom, asking if there were plans for a story.
    This says a lot about it all....

From a woman's perspective on the make-up issue. The one across the cheek, looks like a brush stroke to me. The slashes on the arm, there are marks somewhat adjacent to the cuts and they look like "pencil" marks.

The one of the side of her knee (the right knee I believe) seems to be shinier than the rest of the leg, but the sparkliness of that seems to be extended a bit.

Now knowing they have had marital problems, maybe she does have some bruising....but if it was really a gang, the damage would have been a lot greater, IMHO, especially if she had info on them about drugs.

That statement about asking the news room if there were plans for a story and the fact that she did the five finger discount for chocolate milk, and was caught....there is a huge issue with credibility.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast