Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AE

BTW, my 11 year old daughter is allowed to use a tiny bit of make-up, and even she automatically asked why this woman's legs was shiny, and that it looked like make-up when you brush it on. The husband also agreed something is not right (and he does not wear make-up!!LOL).
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

One thing about our side is that we look at all the facts before jumping on the victim mentality band wagon and jumping to conclusions. We can be objective and cynical even when one on our side might possibly have been attacked. The other side would run with something like this if it happened to one of theirs and never question it and bleed it to death whle screaming hate crime till eternity. Of course they would never give us credit for our objectiveness, it is beyond them.

Looks like many people at Free Republic are skeptical about this story as well. This link was emailed to me earlier today

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2158101/posts
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I googled her and saw some of the problems "W" mentioned earlier. They were in the news stories that ran when she ran for council. I haven't seen any updated news stories on this, has anyone else?

I don't buy it! If a gang like ms13 had their way with a woman in her own house for hours she would be dead.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

There are some leadership emails flying back and forth on this story.

Gilchrist had this language on his website but after seeing our raised questions about this case, he pulled the following material from his homepage

MMP Web Posting, Jan. 4:
    MINUTEMAN PROJECT ORGANIZER VICTIM OF HATE CRIME

MINUTEMAN PROJECT ORGANIZER VICTIM OF HATE CRIME

"the bloodiest act of violence yet against any minuteman or woman" - Jim Gilchrist, President of the Minuteman Project

MINUTEWOMAN ASSUALTED IN HER HOME, HUSBAND SHOT THREE TIMES
    BORDER OPERATIONS ORGANIZER IS LATEST VICTIM OF VIOLENCE AGAINST MINUTEMAN PROJECT PARTICIPANTS

"Hate crimes against patriots are becoming more prevalent as our economy weakens. Millions of illegal aliens are finding themselves without work and are under increasing scrutiny as government budgets tighten. A failing economy creates a hotbed for increased illegal activity by individuals that have demonstrated their capacity to break the law by illegally entering the U.S. and continue to break the law by staying in America," said Stephen Eichler, J.D., Executive Director of the Minuteman Project, Inc.

I am issuing the following email advisory to my personal leadership directory so that our friends and allies will know our position on this story and why we are not running it up the flag poles yet.

LEADERS: Shawna Forde Story Advisory
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-142143.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is the website they launched when her daughter went missing and they tried to implement Hispanic gangs. Turned out later the daughter had just run away.

http://jazzycomehome.com/

W

EXACTLY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    When the girl claimed that she was attacked by a black guy that carved a backwards B in her face last year during the elections, I had several observations that I kept to myself. I thought "The B is backwards because she did it herself in a mirror" but I did not post that.

I'm not going to hold back this time.

Perhaps the ladies on our boards can answer this for me, but in the pictures of her face does it not appear she is wearing makeup already? Some kind of base and lipstick of some sort?
    W,

I felt the same way when the young lady fabricated the story of having a "B" carved on her head. I have that same feeling with this story. It's just not believable.

To answer your question, it appears she is wearing foundation (quite a bit of it actually) on her face. As for the "bruises," I can, and have, created the very same look using Halloween grease makeup on my kids.

Tish

More info has just come in from our allies.

Several leaders report that this woman was kicked out of MCDC amid allegations of misconduct of some sort.

If this post is correct, Gilchrist lied about Shawna not being a part of MMP.

It says here that she was given the title of "Border Operations Director for the MMP"

via the Mountain Minuteman site
    http://mountainminutemen.com/forums/sho ... php?t=1106

Having had a shiner recently myself (due to silly household accident), having had bruises on my legs (due to close encounters with pointy furniture) and having had superficial scratches (due to close encounter with pointy cat), it seems to me that the pictures are suspicious. The color is too much confined to the surface, too two-dimensional. And the colors are wrong. A bruise is a subcutaneous bleed. While their edges eventually become frayed and fade, they tend to form "puddle" like shapes at first. They also migrate under the skin, due to gravity and tissue firmness. An injury to the forehead should have some swelling, and should pool around the eye socket and cause swelling there too. Ditto for a nose injury - black eyes following a nose job are famous. My forehead injury started with a scratch that became infected, and gravity took it into the socket as a wash of near-black. Then it migrated down to the top of the apple of my cheek where it stayed the longest. As soon as the blood leaves an area, residual dregs of blood are broken down by the body to form greenish and yellowish pigments. The color of a bruise is multi dimensional. During my shiner, I had blackish, blue, purple, red, greenish, and yellow areas at various spots on my face. I also had swelling.

As for the cuts, they look extremely superficial.

BTW I hope someone archived the pictures as they have been removed from http://www.minutemenamericandefense.us/ ... ttack.html

And, how is she going to allege rape without a rape exam? Did she even get one? Semen is the proof of a stranger. Ditto hairs, clothing fibers. What's up with that?

Also, if she was hit hard enough to compromise consciousness, she should have one heck of a goose egg.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast