Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Published: Monday, January 5, 2009
    Everett Minutemen leader says hoax claims 'ridiculous'
    By Scott North
    Herald Writer

EVERETT — Everett police still are trying to determine what to make of a man’s shooting by an unknown assailant at his home Dec. 22 and his estranged wife’s report a week later that she was beaten and raped by intruders.

Detectives continue to investigate what happened in the house in the 2200 block of Rockfeller Avenue, Everett police Sgt. Robert Goetz said Monday. There are no new developments, he said.

The case is attracting substantial attention on the Web, in no small part because of Shawna Forde, the woman who reported being attacked Dec. 29.

Forde, 41, is national director of Minutemen American Defense, a group that lobbies against illegal immigration and sends volunteers to Arizona to monitor the nation’s border with Mexico.

Last week she publicly linked the shooting of her husband, 51, and the attack she reported, and suggested they somehow are connected to her activism regarding crime, drugs and illegal immigration.

Forde said she knows some are calling the assault report she made a hoax, but dismissed that as “politics.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    More info has just come in from our allies.

Several leaders report that this woman was kicked out of MCDC amid allegations of misconduct of some sort.

If this post is correct, Gilchrist lied about Shawna not being a part of MMP.

It says here that she was given the title of "Border Operations Director for the MMP"
    The MCDC and MMP are two seperate organizations, the first is run by Chris Simcox, the second my Gilchrist. But you are right about the Gilchrist lying part, I think he lies about almost everything.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, they pulled down the pictures at

http://www.minutemenamericandefense.us/ ... ttack.html

now there is a message that reads

[quote]Statement about Shawna's attack
    You may respond by the link above.
    She is still recovering.
    Please be patient.
    Your Prayers are greatly appreciated.
    From the webmaster-http://www.minutemenamericandefense.us/

We do not want violence in America; but ignoring or discrediting the truth will not solve the crisis we face as a nation.
    It’s not convenient or comfortable to admit we have serious problems in America.
    But if no one speaks out: “The Rule of Lawâ€

I am glad we worked behind the scenes for the truth. Another point I would like to make is that for those who have truly been victims of a violent crime, well this was disrespectful and demented. Besides the fake bruises, lack of swelling, and red eyes, why was there no mention of internal damage. This type of crime should never be faked!! And then to try to blame it on those we don't agree with to sensationalize the story is truly disturbing.

We have an illegal alien about to take office, our constitution is in danger of being null and void, Ramos & Compean are still sitting in prison without pardons, Jamiel Shaw, Jr. can not come back alive, and our borders are still wide open. We are facing real dangers as Americans and unfortunately as a movement, we have lost great momentum and many great members due to the fringe element who like to create fraudulent stories, falsely sue other patriots (I certainly know this one personally), and purposely slander and defame good patriots.

I hope this latest stunt will truly open the eyes of some who still allow the fringe element in this movement. It's truly time to strengthen and invigorate the movement. But first we must remove the fraud, let go of hard feelings, and then unite for the common goal of taking back our nation.

I am truly honored to call William Gheen a friend!! After almost 4 years in this movement, I have learned who the true patriots and friends of this movement are now. Jeff Schwilk and William are definitely two of the greatest leaders and friends!

And, the pictures were not up long enough to end up in the Internet Wayback machine unfortunately, as far as I can tell. However, you can google bruise and black eye at Google Images for a good idea of how they are supposed to look. It might have been a good idea to do that before getting out the makeup kit.

One photo of her face is still up here: http://immigrationclearinghouse.org/200 ... s-assault/

or http://tinyurl.com/7zy679

April
    It just gets stranger and stranger dont it?

W
    Yeah!

AE

[quote]Hal Washburn of Olalla, Wash., said he is vetting officer for Washington state chapter of the Minutemen Civil Defense Corps. Forde was a member of that group from summer 2006 until February 2007, when she was encouraged to leave.

“I’ve advised our membership and people who did know her when she was with us to just avoid her at all costs,â€
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Time for me to come out and say this. I was warned about Shawna over a year ago. As soon as I saw her name, bells and whistles went off. This women has actually given death threats to more than one person I know. At least one has filed a police report.
    I can't stand people who try to make the fight against illegal aliens into a money making business. And she does.
    There was info I just found recently, that she is charging for tours of the border.

Here is follow up on Shanna
    The police are investigating this and we will know more later.
    The police did take a report It is now up to the police to decide if this actually happened or not
    Here is a follow up piece from a reporter.
    Hoax claims 'ridiculous,' Minutemen leader says

Everett police continue to investigate Shawna Forde's report that she was attacked.

By Scott North
    Herald Writer

EVERETT -- Everett police still are trying to determine what to make of a man's shooting by an unknown assailant at his home Dec. 22 and his estranged wife's report a week later that she was beaten and raped by intruders.

Detectives continue to investigate what happened in the house in the 2200 block of Rockefeller Avenue, Everett police Sgt. Robert Goetz said Monday. There are no new developments, he said.

The case is attracting substantial attention on the Web, in no small part because of Shawna Forde, the woman who reported being attacked Dec. 29.

Forde, 41, is national director of Minutemen American Defense, a group that lobbies against illegal immigration and sends volunteers to Arizona to monitor the nation's border with Mexico.

Last week she publicly linked the shooting of her husband, 51, and the attack she reported, and suggested they somehow are connected to her activism regarding crime, drugs and illegal immigration.

Forde said she knows some are calling the assault report she made a hoax, but dismissed that as "politics."

Speculation that she may have applied makeup to simulate injuries is wrong and "so ridiculous," she said.

On Friday, the Web site for Forde's group posted a story detailing what she said occurred at her home. The posting was complete with photographs displaying what appear to be injuries to her face, thighs and buttocks.

On Monday, Forde wrote to supporters on an Internet message board.

"My days have been dark, full of fear and confusion but without you I would be a big mess so thank you for your love and compassion for my family at this time of crisis," she wrote.

The balance of Forde's message apologized for not providing more detail about the Dec. 29 attack she reported.

Forde also outlined steps she is taking to keep her teenage daughter and their pets safe "untill(sic) we can make out what has potentialy(sic) happendin(sic) this house during that 7 day period."

The post goes on to say Forde is devastated "in every way, so I beg of those who want to find critisism(sic) allow our family two weeks to organize then come to me personnaly (sic) if you have questions or conserns(sic)."

Forde said she plans to provide a formal statement to Everett police today or Wednesday.

Her supporters need no convincing.

"It happened. Absolutely. I have no doubt in my mind that it happened," said Chuck Stonex of Alamogordo, N.M. Stonex said he participated in armed patrols with Forde in the Arizona desert in October, not just watching for illegal activity, but also trying to chase down people suspected of cross-border smuggling.

Stonex said Forde told him about freelance investigations that led her to "mountains of drugs and hand grenades and rocket launchers." He was unsure where these caches supposedly are hidden.

Hal Washburn of Olalla, in Kitsap County, said he is vetting officer for Washington state chapter of the Minutemen Civil Defense Corps. Forde was a member of that group from summer 2006 until February 2007, when she was encouraged to leave.

"I've advised our membership and people who did know her when she was with us to just avoid her at all costs," Washburn said Monday.

There were numerous problems during her time with them, he said, including a Forde-Â*initiated fundraising effort held without approval or oversight from his minuteman group.

She also pushed a confrontational agenda, ignoring the group's practice of leaving it up to law officers to investigate illegal conduct, he said.

"We avoid anything to do with these drug cartels," Washburn said. "We are certainly against drug smuggling and that kind of thing but we aren't equipped to tackle drug cartels or (gangs) or anything like that. We are strictly anti-illegal immigration."

In interviews and in articles posted to the Web, Forde claims to have gone undercover to investigate drug traffickers and prostitution rings, not only in Arizona, but also in Snohomish County.

Last week, Forde said she believes the violence involving her family is somehow linked to those activities.

It is a claim she's made before, including early last year, when her daughter left home without permission. Forde launched a Web-based search, suggesting the girl may have been grabbed by Hispanic gangs.

On Monday, Forde said that there may be other explanations for her recent troubles, including threats she simply failed to recognize.

"I live in fear," Forde said. "I'm afraid. I'm afraid to walk out of my house."

Forde and her husband moved into separate homes in July. In October, he filed for divorce. Last week, Forde said the couple continue to share a home, although she spent months away in Arizona. On Monday, Forde acknowledged that she had been living recently with friends in Granite Falls.

Forde in 2007 made an unsuccessful bid for Everett City Council. She hosted an anti-immigration rally in downtown Everett, an event that drew about 100 people and a handful of protesters.

The licensed cosmetologist and aesthetician also drew attention during the campaign when she pleaded guilty to stealing chocolate milk from an Everett grocery store. At the time, Forde said the shoplifting allegation was a misunderstanding, but pleaded guilty to put the matter behind her.

Everett police continue to seek information on the man who shot Forde's husband. On Thursday they released a sketch of the attacker. He is described as white and was wearing light-colored clothing during the evening attack.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Everett police tip line at 425-257-8450, Goetz said.

Reporter Scott North: 425-339-3431 or north@heraldnet.com.
    .................................................. ............................................
    I just hope this didn't happen to her. Until the verdict by the police is in
    we have to take her word for it as the police are giving her the benefit of the doubt.
    You may be right but the police will charge her for filing a false police report if this did not happen. So you know this woman and she has done things like this before caasduit. Go figure. Well the police will get to the bottom of this case.

I know Shawna Forde. She has helped out at the American Border Patrol ranch. Her story was verified before it ran on American Patrol. I work for American Border Patrol. Shawna Forde was on the road to recovery but she has been attacked again. I will post more information about this later.

I have seen her medical records and the attacked some here are calling a hoax, is not a hoax. It is real and I can email anyone the medical records if they wish to verify that fact.

While her husband was shot the week before her first attack, it is believed that the bullets were meant for her.

I ask that you all pray for her safety and a quick recovery.

Thank you,
    Melissa

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast