Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: How to Reverse Illegal Immigration in America

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    iamblueman4,
    RE:Like I've told people, we don't need to "round em' up and deport em,'" we can achieve border security and remove illegals through better means.

I DISAGREE. What is the basis for your statement? Do you have any real world experience to back it up? What are these "better means"?I live in a community that is invaded by illegal aliens and illegal hiring has been enforced by using local laws and overcrowded houses have been remedied using local laws and they DO NOT go away. There are still hundreds of men standing on the streets NOT WORKING. Perhaps I should post some pictures so those who do not live the reality of the situation can become informed of what an invasion and occupation looks like.

Here is one of many:

DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS(sweeps, round-ups, door to door)

And who says they aren't here to hurt us?
    USE THE MILITARY TO SEAL OUR BORDER

I screwed that last post up. Regarding that nasty picture of the mexicans I meant: And who says they aren't here to hurt us?

Will they self deport?

If they have NO access to jobs or tax paid benefits, that will help.
    If those that employ them are held accountable to the fullest extent of the law, that will help.
    For those caught by local law enforcement they and their families to be deported, that will help.
    For those that chose not to leave we need laws passed that will allow law enforcement to seize the property of those that hire the illegal aliens and the property of the illegal aliens.

Does anyone know if there are any bills being introduced to end automatic citizenship?

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    I experience the problem on a daily basis and therefore support a remedy that is commensurate with the magnitude of the problem. It would be nice if all people self-governed themselves. In this case there would no illegal aliens to begin with. However, that is not the case. That is why I support a level of enforcement that will remedy the problem. DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS and use the military to secure our border aka prevent unlawful entry. Deportation should include round ups,sweeps, door to door and what ever enforcement techniques are necessary to remedy the problem. There is often a difference in opinion between those who actually live the reality of the invasion and occupation and those that do not. However that is true in any endeavor. Look at it like this, if you had a tooth that needed a root canal and you had a dentist that wanted to give you a small filling....well a reasonable person wouldn't continue to go to that dentist.
    DXD, I understand where you are coming from. You experience the wrongs, damages, hurts, troubles, outrages, and plagues of the illegal immigrant invasion IN THE RAW. The invasion is not just lowering your quality of life; it threatens your way of life altogether, and maybe even threatens your life itself.

I feel your pain; I feel your pain now; I will feel your pain a year from now. In fact, I have been feeling your pain since 1998, when the H1-B visa program began farming out the computer systems and programming work to India and Pakistan via the internet. My employer fired me (illegally) in 1998 when I ruptured a disk, and I have had less than two years of employment since then, except as a scrub laborer.

So what should you and I do about the illegal alien invasion? What can you and I personally do about it?

1. We can inform those in our spheres of influence, so as to multiply our effect in the U.S. Congress.

2. We can camp out near the border with lawful compatriots that act as eyes and ears in assisting the Border Patrol to catch and deport illegal aliens.

3. We can study the illegal immigration issue and prepare our case, so as to persuade others to join our cause. We can rehearse our arguments to expose the lawless or illogical statements of MEChA, LULAC, MALDEF, the Mexica Movement, and La Raza.

4. We can petition our local, state, and national government representatives for redress of grievances. We can personally meet with mayors, police chiefs, FBI, national guard commandants, governors, Senators, and Representatives in order to win them out of the pockets of greedy influentials and over to the side of law and order.

5. We can present, file, and push a Writ of Mandamus to compel the President to do the job he swore to do, to uphold the U.S. Constitution and the laws of the United States.

6. We can write persuasive letters to the editors of newspapers and magazines, and we can also talk to those editors, attempting to enlist their support for our cause.

7. We can rally to create media events which TV producers can cover favorably.

8. We can record videos of illegal alien worker pickup sites, and report the offenders to local law enforcement, to ICE, and to We Hire Aliens.

9. We can organize and publicize boycotts against scofflaw companies that employ illegal aliens. The American Family Association boycott is bringing Ford Motor Company to ruin for supporting the homosexual agenda. Have you bought Swift meats or Miller beer lately, or banked with Bank of America? Don't you wish everybody didn't?

10. Above all, we can petition the aid of the Almighty, without Whose knowledge a bird does not fall to the ground, and without Whose permission no North American Union nor one world government will come to be.

DXD, what we cannot do, what we do not have a lawful right to do, what we do not have the physical ability to do, what we are not in the chain of command so as to effect, what we do not have a revolutionary force to accomplish, is "DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS and use the military to secure our border aka prevent unlawful entry." That is the purview of the executive branch.

We are doing all that we can to generate an irresistible pressure upon the President and his administration, and it is working. Probably over 80% of Americans want the laws enforced and domestic order restored from the chaos this Administration has created since Jan. 20, 2001. Against an executive branch which nullifies the immigration laws by non-enforcement, armed rebellion would have the unfortunate consequence of alienating this huge majority of Americans.

I know you find waiting for justice unbearable. But we don't have any better choice.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

oic

Illegal immigration counter measures

The solution to this problem seems to be obvious.

This is a still a Democracy. We still operate under the US Constitution. American citizens who object to illegal immigration need to create a formidable political organization. quickly, which will : attack the media with our message 24/7, lobby/pressure Congress 24/7, and move as a cohesive unit to bring our agenda to fruition. LULAC is doing this with their open borders campaign! It doesn't seem like most Americans are concerned enough about this issue for it to be taken seriously by the President or our Congressional representatives. Until enough Americans are sufficiently outraged by this malignant growth of illegals, we will simply have to watch as this cancer spreads and takes over the body of this country and of our US Constitution.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Re: Illegal immigration counter measures

Quote Originally Posted by oic
    It doesn't seem like most Americans are concerned enough about this issue for it to be taken seriously by the President or our Congressional representatives.

This issue has over 80% public support, more than any other issue in recent memory. Congress has heard us loud and clear; they voted down both Comprehensive Amnesty Bills and the Dream Act I and II.

Along with U.S. District Attorneys, it is the President and his cabinet* that have obstructed justice by nullifying our immigration laws. They are not running for reelection, and so long as there are not enough votes in Congress to censure the President, they don't have to answer to anyone. Violence would wreck our public support, which DOES exert a lot of pressure on the executive branch.

But if the federal government declares martial law, suspends posse comitatus, and attacks its own citizens, let it begin here. They will not prevail by attacking the core of patriotic U.S. citizens.

"I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country." - Nathan Hale, American patriot, before he was hanged for spying by the British, Sept. 22, 1776

* The president and his cabinet do whatever they think is best for the country in keeping with the U.S. Constitution, most of the time. But at other times, the effective shadow government behind them is the "elites": the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderbergers, SPP and WTO and Davos and Banff conferees, multi-national corporation executives, international financiers and major creditors of the U.S. Treasury, executives of other governments, etc..
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

"ANCHOR-BABIES"

It was stated by many ILLLEGALS that " we will take back our land that you stole from us, and we will do it without even firing one shot".

" CORRECT".....They will, if we do not address the most important of all illegals reasoning, and that is by "ANCHOR-BABIES".

Within approx. 8-9 more years, the un-constitutional "ANCHOR-BABIES"
    will have reached their 18th birthday.
    This will then be (legally) allowing those ANCHOR-BABIES" to bring in to this Country nearly 12-15 members of their ENTIRE families, which will be near 30 million more Hispanics and they will then have a very solid
    ( legal ) leg to stand on.

In order to fight this problem we need to contact our members of the HOUSE, where a Bill ( H.R. 1940-- September 2007) would address this situation, but our paid off members of Congress, and House speaker Pelosi will not let it come to the floor for a vote....

WHY? because if they get (legal) Hispanic voters, who mainly vote DEMO, they will then stay in power, and receive their illicit pay-offs from lobbyists, while Big business makes large profits from illegals who work ( ANY ) job for lower wages, thereby ousting American citizens,
    who are loosing their houses , and have no way to feed their own families.

In the working for lesser wages, these Latinos earn less than the GOVT. "poverty" levels and are therefore supported by the U.S.tax-payer in the form of welfare, free housing from HUD, free school BREAKFASTS and LUNCHES, free CHILD medical services, and we are forced to pay to the tune of 1.3 Trillion per year, for all of the 'free' programs given so freely by our MONEY hungry paid off Congress.

It is then not so surprising that Congress has a lowest ever rating of a mere 7% which is the lowest of every Congress since this country began.

ANCHOR-BABIES will do us in ,while the Govt. does a few "appearance moves" to say they are doing something......Laws have been in place forever, but HO-HUM, is the attitude of the Govt. knowing well, what they are doing...( but no-one official will talk ANCHOR-BABIES, even in the debates) The "HUSH-HUSH" is still holding on, to the dumb American public.......

I URGE ALL of you bloggers to start talking this most important issue....for our COUNTRY.... start BLOGGING and get the message out that there is a very serious event happening, which the Congress is quietly waiting to come about, from these illegal "ANCHOR-BABIES".
    Then it will be far to late....!!!

IF, we can get HR 1940 passed somehow, and as (important) is a "grand-fathered-clause" taking the ruling back to Jan. 1, 1990, we will have many "self-deporters'....
    These anchor Babies have already bankrupt 4 hospitals and 14 clinics with their free medical services. Enough is Enough....!!!

I cant think of any other way then to spread the word so that we do not let Congress just sit on their "Duffs", until it comes about.....

Wake up, lets go...!!!

Re: "ANCHOR-BABIES"

Quote Originally Posted by jer999
    It was stated by many ILLLEGALS that " we will take back our land that you stole from us, and we will do it without even firing one shot".

" CORRECT".....They will, if we do not address the most important of all illegals reasoning, and that is by "ANCHOR-BABIES".

This will then be (legally) allowing those ANCHOR-BABIES" to bring in to this Country nearly 12-15 members of their ENTIRE families, which will be near 30 million more Hispanics and they will then have a very solid
    ( legal ) leg to stand on.

IF, we can get HR 1940 passed somehow, and as (important) is a "grand-fathered-clause" taking the ruling back to Jan. 1, 1990, we will have many "self-deporters'....

I AGREE! ANCHOR BABIES ARE CAUSING MORE TROUBLE THAN TERRORISTS. IF WE COULD GET THE LAW TO GO BACK TO THE 1990 RULING, WE WOULD SEE A BRAND NEW COUNTRY!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Within approx. 8-9 more years, the un-constitutional "ANCHOR-BABIES" will have reached their 18th birthday.
    When all these anchor babies reach adulthood we will need to have a hundred new prisons with 5 million new jail cells to accomodate them.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Our own people are letting these illeagles take over for greed.NO BODY REMEMBERS OUR FOUR FATHERS I AM READY TO TAKE UP ARMS !!!!!!