Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: How to Reverse Illegal Immigration in America

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We can not expect the government to enforce immigration labor laws, after all they are guilty of hiring them as well. Dept. of forestry is one of the worst.
    Democrat or Republican, they are all politicians.

This is absolutely unacceptable. What are we going to have to do, kick them all out and start from scratch ?!!

FINE !! We CAN DO IT. Si, se puede !! Si, se puede.

We CAN replace them and we KNOW just who to KEEP and just who to boot out on their you know what.

Start packin boys, you're going back to where you came from. WE CAN DEPORT YOU RIGHT BACK TO THE STATE YOU CAME FROM AND WE WILL DO IT !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

THE GREATEST MYTH IN AMERICA

The greatest myth in America today is that illegal aliens are beneficial for our country. This is a fallacy!
    Despite the unlikely benefits that illegal immigrants may be bringing to us, the reality is that they constitute an attack force from the Third World against America.
    If you don’t believe me, take a look at the statistics:
    Illegal immigrants are on the top of the charts of criminality, homicides, domestic violence, teenage pregnancy, suicides, drug abuse, incarceration, and gangs.
    They are also leaders in the health department, with the highest rate of newborns, epidemic diseases, HIV/AIDS, TB, and birth defects.
    On top of all of these, illegal aliens are first on the list of illiteracy.
    These are ingredients to a dangerous formula that could result in catastrophic consequences for all of us.

This subversive attack from the Third World is bringing its products to America: poverty, violence, crime, and prostitution. This creates a subclass of people without an identity.
    These illegal aliens are not citizens not only because they do not have legal documents, but also because they either don’t want to be, or they simply can’t be. And the reason for this is simple: lack of education.

The vast majority of illegal aliens who crossed the border don’t have education. They did not go to school in their own countries or they did not graduate. In addition, many of them, as stated before, are illiterate.
    This means that we can expect nothing or little from them in terms of learning English and assimilating to this country.

Learning English is the first requisite in being capable to assimilate to our culture, but many of the illegal aliens cannot even speak their own language, and many others speak indigenous dialects that no one understands. This situation prevents them to become a part of our society.

In addition, not only do they have severe limitations to learn our language, they don’t have the necessary tools to learn because they are illiterate.
    If they can’t speak, write, or read their own language, we can’t expect them to do the same in English.

We want legal immigrants; we welcome people who are willing to conform our country. We do not need outcasts isolated by their own incapacities living among us. This is unfair to them and hazardous to us.

Do not expect that these people will become Americans. They simply can’t!
    Maybe their sons and daughters will be, but not this first generation, which is incapable to adapt to our way of life. For them, the only alternative is to keep themselves within enclosed communities where they can speak their language and conduct their lives like they used to back home.

Let’s be true about this issue of illegal immigration!
    I’d rather pay $5 per head of lettuce than having them here.
    I want to get rid of these Third World people who really do not benefit our country. They are a heavy burden for our communities, schools, and social services. They are bringing their own problems with them and are not contributing to the well being of our nation.

Americans, don’t be fooled. Illegal immigration is not the solution; it is the problem and the beginning of the debacle of the American nation!

Well put and welcome to ALIPAC edmont

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome, edmont,

Very well said.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Edmont I couldn't agree more. Texas is a great state and I'm proud of the education I got in this State ,however I read that Texas ranks near the bottom on graduation rates. You don't need Sherlock Holmes to figure this one out. Illegals not only destroy our school system they keep teachers from the praise they deserve for the work they do (especially when they now have to spend all of their time on Bush's TAKS test).

I have heard many good things about Texas schools, but lets not give credit to all of the teachers, some of them (in various states) seem to be part of the problem.

Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas; "We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population . . . I love it. They are sitting in their pants with fear. I love it."
    - sounds like a very ignorant teacher.

This clown is not a professor at The University of Texas in Austin the real U.T. He is some affirmative action Bozo from U.T. Arlington or somewhere like that. The Regent's of any respectable university would fire a blatant racist like him if he was white. He needs to join Ward Churchill in the unemployment line. If you can supply his name and school maybe we could do a write in campaign to get him ousted. We shouldn't have to sit still for this crap. This isn't the 60s and he isn't Angela Davis.

The article that William wrote was PERFECT! As well as many other posts that I have read here! His article said everything that I feel and I totally agree that with enforcement of our laws, freebies taken away, employers punished for hiring ILLEGAL ALIENS and deportation of those illegal aliens that do not go back to their country on their own ..........we CAN WIN this fight for control of our borders! There must be NO AMNESTY OR CITIZENSHIP given to these illegal aliens. We MUST STOP the robbing of our Legal American citizens identities, the robbing of their jobs, the bleeding of the tax payer, the possible threat of bankruptcy to our country and our social security system. Our American culture that we have enjoyed all of these past years is in danger of being totally changed. I am still amazed, that just about everything that you pick up, has instructions in English and Spanish. Practically every business telephone number that you call, give instructions in English and Spanish. What happened to ONE LANGUAGE IN AMERICA....THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. This is America, NOT MEXICO! To be a citizen of the United States, it is required that the person learn English. What is happening to our country? Legal immigrants are not happy about the turn of events either. They have worked hard to get where they are, to get their citizenship. WHY are illegal immigrants being rewarded for breaking the law? WE ARE NOT REWARDED FOR BREAKING THE LAW! BUT SADLY, the INVASION does not end there! We have another very DANGEROUS INVASION facing this country! Big business, Mexico, Canada and the Bush administration have been QUIETLY working behind the scenes, without the involvement of CONGRESS OR with the vote or wishes of the AMERICAN PEOPLE, to START BUILDING, beginning next year, a huge NAFTA SUPER HIGHWAY, which is a TERRORIST'S DREAM COME TRUE and the President is pushing for it to happen. Not only is it a very DANGEROUS IDEA, it is unfairly taking property away from people like you and me, some honesteads that they have had all their lives. Mexican trucks, without the involvement of the Teamsters Union, will drive on this highway, STRAIGHT INTO THE HEART OF AMERICA! The highway will stretch all the way to CANADA. Don't we ever learn? We Americans must not let this highway be built. BUT, THE QUESTION IS, CAN IT BE STOPPED?
    A very worried American Citizen!
    RedSen

It is much more serious than that:

The Creation Of The North American Union

Chuck Baldwin interviewed Jerry Corsi on Tuesday, June 20, 2006, in the Chuck Baldwin Live studio in Pensacola, Florida, about the current efforts by President George W. Bush to merge the United States with Canada and Mexico into a regional, trilateral government called The North American Union.

The entire interview runs for a little over 24 minutes.

Listen to the interview