Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: How to Reverse Illegal Immigration in America

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think that if both parents are illegal immigrants , the children should not be used to secure their safety . If one of the parents is legal and can support the child , then the choice is theirs . This is a very important card pro-antiillegals are playing telling about possible separation of families where the USC child is born to .
    But , what about legal residents who have to wait for years to reunite in a legal way with their families ? Why their children and spouses have to be treated differently .
    There should be some laws , which apply to everyone , otherwise it is so unfair .
    Really , this is a very difficult question , maybe someone can help here
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Quote Originally Posted by hope2006
    I think that if both parents are illegal immigrants , the children should not be used to secure their safety . If one of the parents is legal and can support the child , then the choice is theirs . This is a very important card pro-antiillegals are playing telling about possible separation of families where the USC child is born to .
    There are thousands of US families here separated because one of their parents is in jail because they broke the law and are being punished. Using this reasoning, I guess all prisoners who have children should be released from jail.

But , what about legal residents who have to wait for years to reunite in a legal way with their families ? Why their children and spouses have to be treated differently .
    Now this is the $64,000 question. Or would it be $64,000,000 today with inflation

There should be some laws , which apply to everyone , otherwise it is so unfair .
    There are "some laws" that apply to all. Unfortunately those responsible for enforcing them are turning a blind eye toward the lawbreakers.

Really , this is a very difficult question , maybe someone can help here
    This is a question you should take up with your local, state & federal governments. Please let me know if you're able to find out anything because I certainly haven't been able to get any answers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Most departments do not realize that Federal law passed in 1996 already allows them to take action.
    William,

Can you tell me a little more about this law? I would like to know the name of bill number. I want to get after my city attorney and stir it up in the PD. I'll start calling my PD and asking them why they are not enforcing this law.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would like to be helpful .
    I do not know anything about politics - I just feel that this is a right place and time and I should do something .
    I can tell my story , also I have a good position , people listen to me / sometimes - lol / , I can donate some money - for a good reason , come to the meetings .
    I think that if there is someone here who knows what to do , who has values and respects the laws it is better to consolidate around a person like this and then we will win . When people are scattered and just talk , things are going slow . I think I can do some work here - it will make me feel better too
    I contacted Michael Bilirakis secretary in the recent past and his office was helpful and caring . Unfortunately , they could not do a lot - because of the LAW - I have to wait for my turn .
    I talked to people at work / USC /- to touch the base
    My impression - people do not want to be bothered , they think this is so far from them and they also do not mind cheap , obedient laborers - this is how they see it so far . They do not have desire or interest to explore the problem further . I also could put myself in the place - because everything is so nice and peaceful here in Florida .
    I myself started thinking only a week ago when I was very upset about visas cutback for my children , then I started doing reseach , talking and I found out that in other countries / I have friends around / people are very interested in what is going to happen to America and where all these reforms go to .
    The whole world is watching this immigration game and if America loses it will create many changes around the world , not just in the country .
    If I can be helpful , please , one of the moderators or administrators , contact me .
    I 've read some of the work postings where the evaluation of congressmen/women is done . This is very exciting to see how fast the research went . I like dealing with people who have brains . I also like the rules which say - no racism , no mean remarks are allowed and laws are welcome . It is already structured in the right way
    I would like to see the day when 100 million will come out in the streets and say - we had enough , now it is time to get the country back together and be " Proud to be an American" / not made in China - lol /
    Thank you

Hope, thank you very much for caring so much about America. It is very good of you to be so concerned for us and to realize the seriousness and the extent of this crisis and and the need for immediate action.

You indicate that where you are from in Florida, the people are not too upset about what is happening to the state and to our country. I am guessing that you either live in the Miami area or somewhere in South Florida, or possibly in the Orlando area. All areas have been hard it, not only by a very high number of legal immigrants, but Florida is a state which has sustained a massive invasion by illegal aliens from many different countries throughout the world. South Florida was also home to the 9/11 Hijackers, all illegal aliens. All I can tell you is that in some areas, the situation is to such an extreme that the voices of those Americans who live here have been greatly silenced. This is not new to Floridians, and over the long period of time that this situation has been developing, many Floridians were looking to Washington and to other states around the country hoping that people might hear about or know about what was happening and object to it. But Floridians have been pressured for a long time to be politically correct, and basically silent about this problem. Well, we were hoping, we were looking, but apparently because it wasn't yet happening in their states, the rest of the country was silent too, except for the well known jokes such as, "When the last American leaves Dade County, please remember to bring the flag", and also for a long time it has been common to hear visitors to South Florida say, "It's like being in a foreign country".

I grew up in Florida and I am now married and in the middle of raising a family. I can tell you that the effects all of this has had on many American families has been extremely significant. Although Floridians are welcoming people, because this has always been a tourist state, this massive influx of people from other countries has drastically lowered wages here while the mere numbers of people have put such a demand on housing that innocent Americans who happened to have been born here or who grew up here are struggling beyond belief. What has happened to many American families in Florida is nothing short of a disaster. American families have been steadily attempting to leave Florida and in the past couple of years the exodus of Americans out of this state has been unprecedented.

A recent study strongly advised that no one with a family move to South Florida without a six digit income at the least, or they would not be able to own a home. In the meantime, people from other countries are gaining on the ground being lost by the Americans because they live ten-fifteen-twenty to a house or an apratment, put their money together and sort of launch each other off into their own homes and businesses.

This may seem fine to someone from another country, but here in America, we have always had a tendency to grow up, marry, seek a home and raise a family without all piling in with the Aunts, Uncles and cousins. We even have laws meant to keep the over-crowding of homes and apartments from occurring in an effort to uphold our standard of living and our quality of life.

I could write for five more pages, Hope on the other areas and institutions in our state which have been devasted by all of this, but we all hate long posts.

Rest assurred, Americans who are or were Floridians are extremely fed up, but we are also extremely thankful and hopeful that finally something right is going to be done about this.

Hope, if you think that we are taking this lightly, you are extremely mistaken.

The illegal immigrant's car hit me from behind a month ago, I have insurance , those people have nothing . Why my ins.company has to pay for this and why someone is driving illegally representing a danger to others ? I paid my deductable , my ins.fixed the car , but I complained to the police and my insurance . Nobody cares . They say it is too difiicult to punish them even if they have all the info and drive without license and insurance .
    These are all little things how twisted the system is , it seems everybody is willing to pay for the illegals and to let it go . The same thing is in the hospitals - I am tired of treating illegal immigrants , after they feel better , they just leave the hospital and dissapear nowhere .
    I live near Orlando area , there was rally there yesterday , I found out late , next time I will not miss it . Maybe I am just one person , but I can be a very noisy one .

And you are right - I care about this country . I gave it 10 years of my life , apart from my children . What excuse can I have now to be separated from them for so long , but telling them that it was worth it . That they are coming to the best country and the sacrifice I did was not a waiste of my and their time .
    If this country crashes I will be very devastated , you are right .
    I just did not realize before how current the problem is

If you are ever in a fender bender with someone you suspect is illegal don't exchange insurane information and leave wait for the police. A woman I work with did that and the insurance card was a forgery. She couldn't collect a dime.

Just a little footnote I'd like to add. If you ever hear that people are moving to Florida in large numbers, they are correct. But the people coming to Florida are mostly retired people who still have their sights on retiring here and illegal aliens and many legal immigrants start out here too. The thing is, for publicity purposes, they do not like to advertise the "truth" about the fact that the American families are leaving more and more everyday, out of necessity. I've noticed this a lot.

We also do have a growing number of retired people who are packing up and heading home too. But the beginning of the Baby Boomer generation is probably coming in to fill the place of those who have been living here retired and who are choosing to go elsewhere, often times "back home". I hear it all the time. People just say, "We've had it".

So what Florida will look like down the road will probably be something like this: Elderly, wealthy, and the poor. Nothing in the middle. It's already very apparent. The poor will work for the wealthy, and the elderly will probably just have to do the best they can.

As you can imagine, try to squeeze a typical American family who isn't used to living 10-20 per household in there and it's impossible. The numbers just don't work out with the average wages, even good wages vs. the cost of housing. It's now IMPOSSIBLE.

Many people who are coming to South Florida to buy homes are not from the USA either. They are well to do people from other countries who buy them for an investment or a vacation home.

P.S. Could I please say one more thing?

Although NOT ALL, but a significant number of people here who are doing very well, are those who HIRE ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast