Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: How to Reverse Illegal Immigration in America

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

skid you make a good point about the illegals view on education. I've done some work with Hispanic teens it's difficult to help someone whose culture discourages qualities needed for success. I talked with a Mexican girl with a sharp intellect and a genuine interest in school. She said she is in self imposed isolation because she is taunted by her peers. They call her "school girl". I've heard this on severaloccasions.
    Evidently the 2nd and 3rd generation are the most openly resentful of traditional American values and the most likely to form gang affiliations. El Presidente talks about their strong family values. I don't think so. Maybe he bases this on observations of his brother's kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Truism
    Good to have you. Please take a moment to read the "rules" on the top of each forum.
    didn't realize i did anything wrong

[quote:18wkdbq8]What state are you in?
    Louisiana[/quote:18wkdbq8]
    TRUISM
    no, you did nothing wrong! With patience thin these days, slip ups happen and I just wanted to give you a heads up concerning the rules on posting. sorry you took it that way.

Louisianna! My new pup's from Afalachya swamp, lol. I know about some of the problems going on down there. Hope our hard work will begin to solve all of our problems with this serious issue.

Glad you're here
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And we usually do not embrace people who are hostile toward us
    We do not appreciate anyone who depleats our resources and does not stay to help replenish, rebuild, care our their community and is in constant migration for the next opportunity. We do not appreciate people who do not sew any seeds into the soil they sleep upon, in order to feed themselves. We do not appreciate a people who do not understand the basic concept of asking for something. We do not appreciate those who do not invest themselves in any manner. Being an American is far more than going to work 6 days a week and being the cute lil government worker drone. Being an American is something you do in your off hours as well.

And no, your correct, when those who practice this particular brand of survival, get hostile when we tell them they cannot stay in our back yard. They cannot tap our hoses to water their families and bath, rob our tiny backyard gardens to feed themselves. We get a bit testy while we watch their temper tantrums. Becoming hostile when you are told not to do something, or that you have infringed upon another has not only entered our country illegaly. They are just the one catagory we can easily remedy and remove.We have alot of home grown versions of this as well, within our own country. It appears this trend is a global accurance in that area.

Then the topping on the cake is to be American bashed for years from every country across the world.... Yea it is safe to say hostile invasions will not go down this time with a lump of sugar and some chicken soup.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by Truism
    Good to have you. Please take a moment to read the "rules" on the top of each forum.
    didn't realize i did anything wrong

[quote:123hnd7c]What state are you in?
    Louisiana
    TRUISM
    no, you did nothing wrong! With patience thin these days, slip ups happen and I just wanted to give you a heads up concerning the rules on posting. sorry you took it that way.

Louisianna! My new pup's from Afalachya swamp, lol. I know about some of the problems going on down there. Hope our hard work will begin to solve all of our problems with this serious issue.

Glad you're here [/quote:123hnd7c]

aww, i think im far from one of those that would blow up on here.. i do more reading of others opinions and comments and news stories, then posting.

As for Louisiana, it was estimated that we have 4,000 illegals in my city of about 250,000.. This was a little more then I had imagined, and might still be a conservative number by the agency that reported it. But, it does go to show that my own city is invaded with a significant number of illegals. I know that 1.5 miles from me is a local IHOP with illegals working as cooks, 1 mile further down the road is a Mexican restaraunt with illegals and I've been told that some are threaten to work or else. The one thing that bothered me bout this Mexican restaraunt is that I have seen a extremely young male working there that looks no more than 14, maybe.. Who knows, problaly some kid working off the smuggling costs to get him here?

Anyways, I wouldn't say my city is a huge magnet for illegals, but the near by cities in TX are. And my sister who lives in Houston, TX is rather scared of the pandemic of violence in that city and has told me there was a suspected M-13 member involved in a stabbing of some kind a couple blocks from her. Plus, she stated there is a day labor site (not official nor gov't funded) where illegals hang out to get work just outside her subdivision.

Anyways, I wouldn't say my city is a huge magnet for illegals, but the near by cities in TX are.
    Well, that's how it begins, TRUE. Then, before you know it...........

Better to begin right now correcting it or the snowball will hit your community between the eyes.

Many of us are now reporting the business etc. where ILLEGALS work &/or congregate. If you've not already, perhaps you could start there.

Glad you don't fly off the handle but we're all so disgusted at Congress and the administration that it's a fine line.

BTW, from what I know from friends in La......there is trouble re: ILLEGALS in more towns and growing by the week.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They cannot tap our hoses to water their families and bath
    I wish you would have told them sooner!

one of my friends lives next to an anti-American who had some "landscapers" working for him, I assume they were illegal because he said they had shovels, rakes, buckets and a wheel barrel in the back seat of their passenger car.

My friend came home from work one evening and noticed he had no water, after some investigation he found that an outside faucet near the neighbor's fence line had been left on and he now had a lake in his yard. The water ran his well dry and then burned up the pump.

$750 for a new pump
    And 4 hours labor for 2 of us to replace it.

Who do we send the bill to?

Then the topping on the cake is to be American bashed for years from every country across the world
    No, the topping is after all of that you loose your job to someone with less qualifications and who may not even belong here.
    Democrat or Republican, they are all politicians.

As for Louisiana, it was estimated that we have 4,000 illegals in my city
    careful who you listen to on those figures, our county released a report a few weeks ago:

Population growth over the last 20 years: 1% - 3% growth

-You could have fooled me with the thousands of condo-homes and traffic jams we never had before.

I know that 1.5 miles from me is a local IHOP with illegals working as cooks
    I boycott those types of business’s.
    Beware that many of these people do not practice washing their hands, we have had several hepatitis outbreaks over the last few years. Each have been traced back to illegaly made fast food.

I wouldn't say my city is a huge magnet for illegals
    I have an industrial ELECTROMAGNET.
    Democrat or Republican, they are all politicians.

I have read the article and the discussion .
    Ihave a question .
    How the US born children of illegal immigrants should be treated ? They are the most important link for them to have an access to everything in this country , like the key to open the door . They are also only children who are being used for the immigration benefits .
    This is a very important issue , because using children the parents can claim " extreme hardship " to stay in the country and this is a very powerful tool - it is not played well yet / no need so far /, but it will surely be very handy soon .
    Thank you
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Quote Originally Posted by hope2006
    I have read the article and the discussion .
    Ihave a question .
    How the US born children of illegal immigrants should be treated ? They are the most important link for them to have an access to everything in this country , like the key to open the door . They are also only children who are being used for the immigration benefits .
    This is a very important issue , because using children the parents can claim " extreme hardship " to stay in the country and this is a very powerful tool - it is not played well yet / no need so far /, but it will surely be very handy soon .
    Thank you
    How do you think they should be treated, Hope? Have you thought about it for a while?

Bush is so busy trying to cover his butt on other blunders, eg. Iraq, FEEMA, portgate etc. that the border invasion is not even a blip on the radar screen. The only thing he has accomplished lately was trading nuclear reactors to India for mangoes (I'd wash them first).
    I am going to have to disagree on this statement. Since I am from Texas and have been concerned about this problem for quite some time, I was extremely interested in anything this President had to say on this subject.

This was almost the first, if not the first, of his stated agenda upon being elected. He made that perfectly clear. Amesty was coming. He had planned for it to happen much sooner - but after 9/11, Americans just weren't going to sit still for it. It did not go away - it just simmered on the back burner. All the time he made sure more and more came in and that the Border Patrol was made as impotent as possible.

He made speeches concerning this - he actually called people who opposed it 'bigots' in one speech. This was very early on.

No this IS his agenda - his main agenda. Of course, I think he wanted to get it done sooner, they would be voting now and his vision of the union from Canada through South America might be a done deal.

Now I don't have a problem with jail time for employers. It would depend on the severity of their 'transgressions'.

Why shouldn't they? Don't know about 25 years.

An alternative ---

They are stealing from the American taxpayers by not deducting taxes and matching the applicable ones - by not carrying workman's comp - etc.
    For most, if not all - that amounts to grand theft.

They should be fined, so much per day per illegal,

Pay all the taxes the illegals should have paid, including the matching amounts of SS - not into SS so the illegals can get it - but as a fine.

They should be labelled a felon - and be put on probation for a long time - a very long time.

Think of what they would do to one of us who cheated on their taxes that much?? They would take everything we owned.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast