Page 673 of 740 FirstFirst ... 173573623663669670671672673674675676677683723 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,730 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    CNN's Wolf Blitzer: "Republican Officials Clearly Snubbed Ron Paul" (Blitzer Interviews Rand Paul)

Submitted by telepathic on Wed, 08/29/2012 - 06:00
    Ron Paul 2012
    Florida

It seems that CNN's Wolf Blitzer is more annoyed about RNC's behavior toward Ron Paul than Rand Paul.

CNN's Wolf Blitzer: "Republican Officials Clearly Snubbed Ron Paul" (Blitzer Interviews Rand Paul) | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ron Paul 2012: REVOLUTION IS NOT OVER!

Published on Aug 23, 2012 by ReviewManify

Read the articles and do the math....the article forgets Iowa and Minnesota..

Here is the article...

Romney lawyers took away Ron Paul's win in Maine making Paul ineligible
    http://www.examiner.com/article/romney-lawyers-took-away-ron-paul-s-win-maine...

In that article it states Ron Paul won....Louisiana, Massachusetts, Oregon, Oklahoma, and Maine but they took Maine away...

In the next article it states Ron Paul won these Louisiana, Iowa, Minnesota, Maine and Nevada

Why the GOP Is Scared of Ron Paul and 4 Reasons He Might Still Get the 2012 Republican Nomination
    Laura Trice: Why the GOP Is Scared of Ron Paul and 4 Reasons He Might Still Get the 2012 Republican Nomination

Notice they add 3 different states so according to those we have Louisiana, Massachusetts, Oregon, Oklahoma,Iowa,Minnesota,Nevada so 7 states?

More Garbage..
    No Ron Paul revolution at convention
    No Ron Paul revolution at convention - James Hohmann - POLITICO.com

See Nevada delegates are not giving up!..

Nevada's Ron Paul supporters won't give up the fight
    http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2012/aug/23/nevadas-ron-paul-supporters-wont-...

Minnesota is backing Dr.Paul...
    Minnesota Delegates Will Back Ron Paul at Republican National Convention
    http://northfield.patch.com/articles/minnesota-delegates-will-back-ron-paul-a...

They are scared...
    Reality Check: RNC Pulling Out All Stops To Keep Ron Paul's Name Out Of Nomination
    Reality Check: RNC Pulling Out All Stops To Keep Ron Paul's Name Out Of Nomination - YouTube

GOP Move Convention Delegate Vote To Monday With No Network Coverage Of The rEVOLution!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z6_dNQDYLA

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ron Paul releases his 'Thank You' Statement

Submitted by randomrandom744 on Wed, 08/29/2012 - 03:00
    Ron Paul 2012
    Quicklink

Ron Paul releases his 'Thank You' statement on his campaign website.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Dear Friend,

I can't tell you how touched I've been by my supporters' generosity from day one of my Presidential campaign.

Your support has made an incredible impact that will continue on well into the future. In fact, as I look back at the past year, I'm literally amazed at how far we've come.

Today, we can catch a glimpse of our future - and it's a bright one.

--------------------------------------------
    Continue

Thank you Dr. Paul! We are all grateful for what you've done for us and the liberty movement and we will not stop fighting! We know that you will not ask us to compromise our principles, or compromise in the great fight for Liberty. As you have done your duty, so now we must do ours. Thank you for all the lessons and for teaching us to see with eyes wide open.

Thank you for giving us all a place to rally and to stand with you for integrity, courage, high principles, and love. Thank you for all of your speeches that have opened my eyes to the truth around me. You have done a great service to America by helping to awake the remnant. Rest assured – this goal will continue to be pursued. We will not fail you. We will continue to spread the Message of Liberty. America will one day – once again – be freed from the jaws of tyranny. Undoubtedly – when we win – history will credit your valiant effort, and you will be revered as figure in the company of America’s greatest politicians such as Thomas Jefferson. You have inpired so many, and woken the world up to a better way. You have shown the people what it means to live in freedom. I want to thank you for fighting alone for so long. We can only go forward now with what you have taught us all. And so it will be. The message of our movement is what's important, but there's no one like you! You'll always be my president!

Ron Paul releases his 'Thank You' Statement | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Dear Friend,
    I can't tell you how touched I've been by my supporters' generosity from day one of my Presidential campaign.

Your support has made an incredible impact that will continue on well into the future. In fact, as I look back at the past year, I'm literally amazed at how far we've come.

Today, we can catch a glimpse of our future - and it's a bright one.
    Due to our Liberty Movement's youth, energy, and growing numbers, establishment Republicans are recognizing their days of controlling the national GOP are coming to an end. Even now, they are being forced to recognize that our issues - like finally auditing the Federal Reserve - are not going away.

My hope is, with your continued support, it will not end until free markets, sound money, constitutional principles, respect for individual liberty, and a common-sense foreign policy are all restored in America.

For your generosity and all that you'll continue to do in the name of liberty, thank you.

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

Dear xxxxxxxx,

I’ve been doing conventions long enough to realize that when you don’t have the numbers, things will not go your way.

Today, we didn’t have the numbers. That is not in question.

Four years ago, the Republican Party simply handled our R3VOLUTION by slamming the door in our faces with hardly any consequences.

Today, the GOP establishment can no longer afford to employ these tactics.

Instead, they’ve adopted new ones.

Properly elected Ron Paul delegates were stripped from us. And when a motion was made to amend the Credentials Committee Report, it was ignored.

Morton Blackwell, a longtime conservative activist and RNC Rules Committee expert, found himself indefinitely detained – along with the rest of the Virginia delegation.

The RNC’s bus driver responsible for transporting delegates somehow “got lost” for well over an hour until a critical Rules Committee meeting adjourned.

Blackwell and the Virginia delegation were heading up the efforts to defeat new RNC rules proposed by Washington, D.C.-based insider attorneys.

These rules are designed to turn the Republican Party into a top-down organization and strip power away from state parties and grassroots activists of every stripe.

All efforts to vote down these onerous rules were ignored despite a clear split in the voice vote.

Sadly, these rules will now govern the party.

While it is almost certain we did not have the votes on the floor to win either of these battles, a fair and open debate and recognition of our motions would have been a better way for these problems to have been handled.

It didn’t have to be this way. And quite frankly, it’s a shame.

It’s a shame for Ron Paul supporters. It’s a shame for conservative activists of all stripes, and it’s a shame for the Republican Party.

However, you and I have much to be proud of.

Many of the amendments our campaign fought for were included in the new GOP platform. Four years ago, many politicians in both parties scoffed at our efforts to audit the Federal Reserve.

Now it’s in the Republican Platform – along with internet freedom, war only under a Congressional declaration, support for a gold commission, and fighting back against domestic drones.

We also forced the establishment to cave in and seat more of our delegates than they wanted to.

Instead of being shut out of the convention, Ron Paul was able to walk the floor and talk to his delegates Tuesday afternoon.

Coalitions that have been built over the past several weeks on these battles will last long into the future.

Our liberty movement is growing. It’s growing fast.

And the underhanded actions we’ve seen over the past week are sure to drive more folks into our camp.

I’m proud of our liberty movement. I’m proud of all we’ve accomplished. I’m proud of you.

I strongly believe you and I are the future.

Winning won’t be easy. Our opponents are determined to maintain their iron grip on power.

But their days are numbered – if I can count on you to keep up the fight.

The Ron Paul R3VOLUTION is not coming to end.

Our R3VOLUTION will not end until limited government, free markets, sound money, and respect for individual liberty, constitutional principles, and a pro-America foreign policy are finally restored in America.

And you will play a vital role in making this a reality.

For Liberty,

John Tate
    Campaign Manager

P.S. The establishment is going to use every trick in the book to hold onto their power.

But they know you and I are the future of the Republican Party. Their days in power are numbered - if I can count on you to stay involved.

Our R3VOLUTION did not end today. It’s only beginning.

Paid for by Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

www.ronpaul2012.com

Newt "the Clueless" Gingrich: "90% Of The Ron Paul People Will Be With Romney"

Submitted by telepathic on Wed, 08/29/2012 - 06:16
    Ron Paul 2012
    Florida

Newt "the Clueless" Gingrich: "90% Of The Ron Paul People Will Be With Romney" | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Huge Problem for Romney. - RNC can't substitute Each State's Electors

Submitted by joeinmo on Tue, 08/28/2012 - 21:59
    DP Original

As I said months ago, the GOP really doesn't even need to nominate it's candidate, it can assign one of it wants to.

What the GOP can't do is screw with each state's electors.

There are only 3 federally elected positions, US Senate, US House and National Electors.

Ron Paul has amassed dozens of these by congressional convention and state wide conventions.

They all must be elected in some matter and are ruled by state and federal law, not state parties or national party organizations.

Al Gore lost to Bush by less than 5 Electoral votes.

While some states require electors to vote for that party's nominee (only a few), the SupremeCourt has never ruled on an electors free will to vote for whoever they want, and nobody has ever went to court when they refused.

I would guess that Ron Paul's electors WILL vote for Ron Paul or abstain when the electoral college meets.

So in 2 years and again in 4, take over those congressional district and state wide conventions, elect national committee men and women, elect delegates and electors.

Get enough National Committee Liberty members and throw the bums out and their revised last minute rules- should be easy half the people should be too old or dead to show up.

Huge Problem for Romney. - RNC can't substitute Each State's Electors | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

His Supporters Treated "Atrociously," Ron Paul Refuses to Back Romney

Submitted by celeste on Wed, 08/29/2012 - 04:54
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

Paul said Tuesday that his delegates felt they had been treated "atrociously."

And, no, Paul added, he will not be rushing to join the Romney team.

"I haven’t made up my mind," he told Fox. "Put me down as undecided.”

Paul Ryan has tried to secure Paul's endorsement, claiming that the Romney-Ryan ticket will appeal to Paul’s supporters. After all, the platform references the Gold Standard.

But Paul's not so easily bought.

“I have not endorsed the ticket,” Paul explained Tuesday. “I endorsed the principles I have been talking about… I endorse peace, prosperity, individual liberty and the Constitution. I am more intent on that than on the politics."

http://www.thenation.com/blog/169618/his-supporters-treated-...

His Supporters Treated "Atrociously," Ron Paul Refuses to Back Romney | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Mr. Romney, you made my son cry tonight

Submitted by JeremyRichterFilm on Wed, 08/29/2012 - 01:20
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

For those of you who are on Facebook, please share this photo and caption far and wide. I had a terrible incident with my youngest son tonight after breaking the news with him about Mitt Romney's nomination. If you are not on Facebook, here is the text I posted (link to photo at the bottom):
    For you nightbirds, I will share one more story that happened at the Richter household tonight. My youngest son, Casey, saw that I was watching the GOP Convention and he kept asking if Ron Paul had won. He knows I like to watch Ron Paul videos and from time to time also talk about him at the dinner table. When I was certain Romney had the nomination, I told him the news. He suddenly burst into tears and began crying uncontrollably......

This was unexpected and I hadn't realized how dialed in he apparently was with my passion for Dr. Paul. He even said "So we're going to keep bombing the people in the desert?" I was completely heartbroken. I finally was able to calm him down and told him that the good news was that Ron Paul had "won" second place. I didn't know what else to say. Very emotional night at the Richter house.

Mr. Romney, your disgusting tactics brought my son to tears. Hope you are proud of yourself. You are a despicable man, as are all the thugs you surround yourself with. My two sons will most certainly know what Liberty means and will see this through. The seeds have been sown.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=253156621471110&set=...

Jeremy

Mr. Romney, you made my son cry tonight | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Elektable

For you nightbirds, I will share one more story that happened at the Richter household tonight. My youngest son, Casey, saw that I was watching the GOP Convention and he kept asking if Ron Paul had won. He knows I like to watch Ron Paul videos and from time to time also talk about him at the dinner table. When I was certain Romney had the nomination, I told him the news. He suddenly burst into tears and began crying uncontrollably......

This was unexpected and I hadn't realized how dialed in he apparently was with my passion for Dr. Paul. He even said "So we're going to keep bombing the people in the desert?" I was completely heartbroken. I finally was able to calm him down and told him that the good news was that Ron Paul had "won" second place. I didn't know what else to say. Very emotional night at the Richter house.

Mr. Romney, your disgusting tactics brought my son to tears. Hope you are proud of yourself. You are a despicable man, as are all the thugs you surround yourself with. My two sons will most certainly know what Liberty means and will see this through. The seeds have been sown.

• Joshua Casper, Connie Flynn, Judy ForLiberty and 19 others like this.

• 12 shares12 shares

• Maureen Mellon Tell Casey.....I cried a bit too......and it is o.k. to cry.
        4 hours ago · 3

• Maureen Mellon Casey has a wonderful Dad....who knows Casey could be a future presidental nominee!
        4 hours ago · 1

• Maureen Mellon Stay well and happy and enjoy your son. Family is the most important thing.....when all is said and done.
        4 hours ago · 1

• Lindsay Truempy My crying will come later as I watch the effects this will have on my grandsons come Nov. Right now..I am just BEYOND PISSED OFF..Your son should make a video (and you put it on youtube) He should let his voice be heard..and then we 'bomb' it to every media outlet we can.

Don't quit the party, but don't vote Romney

Submitted by TylerLiberty on Tue, 08/28/2012 - 19:23
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum
    DP Original

After Romney loses, all of his people will leave. We can start taking over the party in January, 4 years before the next election. Then, as Ron Paul said, "we will be the tent!"

Ron Paul has been doing this way too long to throw away everything he's built. He has been rejected by the party for 36 years. We need a megaphone if we want to take control. Returning the Republican Party to true conservatism can be done. Don't give up.

Don't quit the party, but don't vote Romney | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution