Page 20 of 99 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Welcome Tarheel, glad you are with us!!!

GREAT JOB today Patriots!!! We are making them more nervous and uncertain all the time. I think they are starting to realize we are NOT GOING TO GIVE UP AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO GIVE IN!!!
    APRIL, can you answer Tarheels question above about toll free #'s, I told him to check back later, that I would ask you!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Welcome Tarheel, glad you are with us!!!

GREAT JOB today Patriots!!! We are making them more nervous and uncertain all the time. I think they are starting to realize we are NOT GOING TO GIVE UP AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO GIVE IN!!!
    APRIL, can you answer Tarheels question above about toll free #'s, I told him to check back later, that I would ask you!!
    Tarheel, If you call at night on the 800 numbers the automated system will put you through to leave a message for your senator. Just follow the instructions and punch the right numbers!

April
    LETS DO IT AGAIN PATRIOTS!!! You all have been doing a wonderful job of letting them know that NO means NO!!!!! It is obvious they are not comfortable and are scrambling to figure a way around US!!! They might as well stop because it is NOT GOING TO WORK!!!

LETS CALL,FAX and EMAIL!!!

April
    Contact Info:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=384761

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63874

TOLL FREE

800-833-6354
    866-340-9281
    877-762-8762
    866-808-0065
    888-355-3588
    866-220-0044

After you have called your own Senators, please call Senate Democratic and Republican leadership:

Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) - (202)224-2158

Majority Whip Richard Durbin (D-IL) - (202)224-9447

Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) - (202)224-3135

Minority Whip Trent Lott (R-MS) - (202)224-2708

Please include:

Webb, Jim- (D - VA) (202) 224-4024

John W. Warner (R-VA) (202) 224-2023

Kyl, Jon L. (R-AZ) (202) 224-4521

Watch on C-Span2:

http://c-span.org/watch/cs_cspan2_wm.as ... V&Code=CS2

Talk Radio List:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=76263

DREAM ACT back again...as a stand alone bill..

Numbers USA just posted that Durbin is bringing this back, now as a stand alone (S.2205).

http://www.numbersusa.com/index

Get to calling/faxing/emailing!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

miguelina - Hey, thanks! That was the reality-check I had been seeking in the last 24 hours or so.

I've been monitoring the senate since yesterday, and thought I had heard a reference to it - very quickly - by tricky Dick Durbin as he was giving his wrap up comments for the day yesterday.

Then, today, as Reid was overviewing today's agenda, I heard another reference to an amendment or bill 'for the adjustment of status of certain alien minors...' (sounds like the DREAM Act to me folks). I looked on Thomas this morning and didn't see a mention there... well, yet).

Thanks for catching this - it is huge!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks miguelina.

http://www.thecapitolist.com/

"Sorry, but you may only add posts from Capitol Hill IP addresses or computers that have been issued a temporary access ticket. Feel free to read the site, though!"

Found this while surfing this am... Some of it is funny, while other comments a few pages in make snide comments about constituents calling in.....

WARNING: some foul language and male body part(s) comments!
    If you can read this, thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

I found this entry interesting.

No Senate votes Friday.
    10/18/2007 - 7:02 pm

When you find Reid, tell him no more votes tonight, please. I want to drink.
    10/18/2007 - 6:22 pm

never mind Gogo,,,I found it,,,,
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother