Page 93 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by DinTN
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/legislative/sap/110-1/s2205sap-s.pdf

Earlier this morning, the Bush Administration issued a statement opposing the DREAM Act. The following are excerpts from that statement: "[If it passes the DREAM Act], Congress will do little more than perpetuate the unfortunate status quo....By creating a special path to citizenship that is unavailable to other prospective immigrants – including young people whose parents respected the Nation's immigration laws – S. 2205 falls short....The open-ended nature of S. 2205 is objectionable and will inevitably lead to large-sacle document fraud....[T]he bill's confidentiality provisions are drawn straight from the 1986 amnesty law and will provide the same haven for fraud and criminality as that law did."

Finally
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Allright...I'm mad as hell and I couldn't take it anymore. After hearing Murray (D-WA) and Durbin (D-Il) wail on the floor about how mean America is towards "immigrant children" and blah,blah,blah...I had to call their offices and give them an earfull delivered with extreme force: What is it about ILLEGAL and ILLEGAL ALIENS and LAWBREAKERS don't you understand? What is it about the DREAM Act rewarding illegal behavior at the expense of the American citizen, Americna taxpayer and American college student don't you understand?

Please call and give them your opinion:

Murray: 202-224-2621
    Durbin: 202-224-2152
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why do they refuse to app;y for citizenship....Why??????I don't really get it....do they think it should just be handed to them....sheeezzzzz
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I shot Murray off a nasty little fax and told her to let it go!!!! the American people have spoken , BLAH BLAH BLAH....

Ok going to work in my yard!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Allright...I'm mad as hell and I couldn't take it anymore. After hearing Murray (D-WA) and Durbin (D-Il) wail on the floor about how mean America is towards "immigrant children" and blah,blah,blah...I had to call their offices and give them an earfull delivered with estreme force: What is it about ILLEGAL and ILLEGAL ALIENS and LAWBREAKERS don't you understand. What is it about the DREAM Act rewarding illegal behavior at the expense of the American citizen, Americna taxpayer and American college student don't you understand?

Please call and give them your opinion:

Murray: 202-224-2621
    Durbin: 202-224-2152
    Thank you, Zeezil. We here in Washington State need all the help we can get with Murray--Cantwell, too.

This is what Reid said after vote

(quote)

Wednesday, October 24, 2007
    Cloture Denied, but Reid Wants to Re-Address This Afternoon

The vote for cloture did not make it. However, Reid announced that they would re-address the DREAM ACT this afternoon. The vote was 52-46-- 8 short for cloture.

(quote)

http://dreamacttexas.blogspot.com/2007/ ... to-re.html
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Bush has added insult to injury . He has insulted the intellegence of the people . He saw it wasnt going to pass and now he is claiming to oppose it .
    So I wasn't the only one who thought that.
    Read the last paragraph....
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    It is a good time for the poor kids to apply for Citizenship the old fashion way....Just like everyone else....sheeeeezzzzzz....Dick Durbin....tell them to apply and then they will get what they want... if they really want it....I mean get off the Dream Act portal and get to work!!!!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Good point. If they want to become citizens of our great country, they can apply and get in line like others (including foreign students) and apply the legal way. Since they are students and young, they could potentially become citizens when they are still fairly young.

Murray: 202-224-2621 is on vm...but filled
    Durbin: 202-224-2152 Turbins office is nswering...and I let them have...I waas cool until they asked for a zip
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

My Korean neice spend the time appling for Citizenship and she got it in about 4-5 years...and is now a CITIZEN....yes she had to pay and wait alittle but she is now an engineer and doing well...so BOO HOO for the whiners that refuses to JUST DO IT