Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 152

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

  1. #21
    Senior Member Skip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    4,170
    Question : Why would a Bazillionaire have to hire an Illegal Alien to exploit them and cheat them out of a few dollars?

    Would you let an illegal alien maid take care of your kids?

    If it was so humiliating and hurtful to work for NutMeg, then why stay for 9 years? Maybe it was the 24 Dollars an hour.

    The speech by Niki Diaz has been played on A M Radio all day yesterday and today, and every time it is good for a few laughs.

    "The Meg's of the world are picking on the Niki's of the world"

  2. #22
    Dave-co's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    140

    Re: Law Keeping

    Quote Originally Posted by PartII
    I have heard so many individuals state that we should enforce our Nations since we are a Nation of laws, thus law keeping should be enforced. Let us not forget that GOD is a GOD of laws, and HE expects us to keeps HIS laws.
    So my question is, how many of you are keeping GOD'S laws? Better yet, how many of you are keeping the 4th Commandment which states "Remember the Sabbath Day (Saturday) to keep Holy, 6 days shall you work and do all of your labor but the 7th Day is of the LORD."

    I doubt that any of you have GOD'S love in your heart, if you did, you would be speaking about helping these least of our fellow man. Instead, you are condemning them for their sins and invoke sending them to their impoverished land. Hypocrites!!! You claim to be Christian but act worse than these lawbreakers that you hate so much.

    Pray to the LORD to forgive your sins and read the Bible for a change and learn that we are living in the LAST DAYS! THE LORD IS AT HAND.
    God has ZERO to do with Meg Whitman hiring this illegal alien rat that forged and lied about her status. I have no Gods love for illegal aliens that sneak in to this country like a rat across a fence in the night , take jobs from Americans, ruin neighborhoods, kill wages and the timing of this has ZERO to do with GOD, only a illegal alien law breaking rat trying to bring down a billionaire. I agree with William, they both should be jailed and the rat deported soon after. Meg paid that rat fink 23 dollars an hour, how many Americans do you think would have done that job?? no wonder the rat was crying fake tears. You could see it in those law breaking eyes of hers, there was no tears, only pissed she lost her golden ticket and Meg would not help her in her criminal ways. God is obviously pissed at Megs illegal alien rat that God banished her from that Job of 23 dollars an hour. Deportation is the only way for her and all like her. Meg has a mountain of explaining to do!

  3. #23
    Senior Member mkfarnam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Oklahoma (formerly So, California)
    Posts
    4,208
    Quote Originally Posted by rebart
    This is over the top. Diaz gave her forged papers. Whitman got Diaz from an employment agency with all the "correct" papers. Whitman has a copy of those papers. Whitman was the victim, not the perpetrator.

    Jerry Brown is a career politician who has fed at the public trough all his life. He even got an allowance from his parents until he was in his 50s. He has gone around from Sacramento to Oakland and anywhere he can to get a political job. In the sixties we called him "Governor Moonbeam" or "Jerry the Fairy", or other good nicknames.

    Your ill-thought campaign to prosecute an innocent Whitman could give Jerry the governorship, and CA can't take that. STOP before you do something stupid because you let political mudslinging influence you.
    It looks like the race for California Governor is a no-win situation.........either way.
    It doesn't surprise me one bit.
    ------------------------

  4. #24
    CaliMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Quote Originally Posted by rebart
    This is over the top. Diaz gave her forged papers. Whitman got Diaz from an employment agency with all the "correct" papers. Whitman has a copy of those papers. Whitman was the victim, not the perpetrator.

    Jerry Brown is a career politician who has fed at the public trough all his life. He even got an allowance from his parents until he was in his 50s. He has gone around from Sacramento to Oakland and anywhere he can to get a political job. In the sixties we called him "Governor Moonbeam" or "Jerry the Fairy", or other good nicknames.

    Your ill-thought campaign to prosecute an innocent Whitman could give Jerry the governorship, and CA can't take that. STOP before you do something stupid because you let political mudslinging influence you.
    It looks like the race for California Governor is a no-win situation.........either way.
    It doesn't surprise me one bit.
    No, it is not a no win situation either way. Whitman has much better ideas for California than Arnold ever did and of course has better ideas than Brown. Whitman isn't my lesser of two evil candidates.

    I don't appreciate people who don't live in California trying to help Brown win over something they clearly do not have all of the information on to be making such a ridiculous demand for her arrest.

    I can see the headlines now - ALIPAC supports Brown, demanding Whitman's arrest.

    I can also see ALIPAC going bye bye within about six months due to membership drop after this.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Skip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    4,170


    Looks like the NutMeg Campaign supporters got wind of this post.

    Well I remember this :

    Primary

    Tough as nails on illegal immigration.

    And since the primary, she's been:

    Una candidata diferente... Ella respeta a nuestra comunidad. Es la Republicana que se opone a la ley de Arizona y se opuso a la Proposición 187.


    Both of the candidates for California Governor suck.

    I was not going to vote for Nutmeg but now I may, just to spite Gloria Allred.

    This campaign against NutMeg may actually gain her more support.

    California is loosing jobs fast.

    Highest unemployment in the Nation.

    Highest in Illegal Aliens.

    Highest in Welfare.

    The state is bankrupt, and union pensions and salaries are out of control.

    There is no "Budget"

    And the most important issue for the California Democrats today is if NutMeg Whitman hired an illegal alien maid.

  6. #26
    Senior Member mkfarnam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Oklahoma (formerly So, California)
    Posts
    4,208
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    We are receiving a deluge of emails at ALIPAC from people saying that Meg Whitman says she did not know Diaz was illegal and thus we should accept her explanation to the press regarding her employment of an illegal alien for 9 years because Jerry Brown is a liberal Democrat.

    All we are saying is that Whitman should be arrested and her defense should be presented in a court of law, not via the media.

    Also, it is a violation of the principles of the Rule of Law to suggest Meg Whitman should be given a walk by ALIPAC because she faces a liberal Democrat. Sort of sad that many of those saying they support the Rule of Law would advocate abandoning the principle for political considerations.

    Especially since Meg Whitman is on the record supporting Amnesty for illegal aliens that would displace millions of American voters at the ballot box.

    Meg Whitman and Diaz should both be arrested and charged if there is enough evidence that would lead to the arrest of any other American, and who is innocent or guilty of violating immigration and employer laws should be determined in a court of law.

    Calling for their arrest is not the same as taking a solid position on their guilt or innocence in these matters.

    When you consider the consequences, and most likely scenario, that both Diaz and Whitman will become the new political poster children for how illegal aliens and employers can violate America's existing laws and get away with it without the slightest concerns, calling for their arrest seemed to be the way to go.

    W
    That's just what they're looking for.....our weakest point.
    ------------------------

  7. #27
    Dave-co's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    140
    Reading all the post again I cannot understand giving Meg a free pass, she has done what all of us here on alipac are against, employing a illegal alien. Do we give her a pass because she is running for office????????????????????????I live in California Both need to be jailed the illegal removed

  8. #28
    Administrator ALIPAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Gheen, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    61,807

    Re: Give Meg Whitman the Benefit of the Doubt

    Quote Originally Posted by NH
    Quote Originally Posted by shirl32
    Meg Whitman states that Nicki Diaz had documents showing she was legal and did not have reason to doubt the documents which included a driver's license and other documentation. She said she terminated Nicki as soon as she found out she was illegal. Since when do we judge someone guilty of something they have denied before doing a complete investigation. For ALIPAC to say that she needs to be charged and discouraging voting for her, is akin to finding her guilty without due process. If she loses the election because people do not vote for her based on this allegation and then find out that she had no knowledge of Nicki's illegal status, it is too late to do anything about it.
    ALIPAC is, in my opinion, very very wrong in its stance on this matter. It is acting just like so many of the things we abhor. I am totally against amnesty or a pathway to citizenship for any person who has entered this country illegally (that would be rewarding a person for breaking the law) and think that employers who knowingly employ illegals should be punished. However, ALIPAC, this time you are just completely wrong!!

    I agree with Shirl... no more money to ALIPAC until they stop supporting JERRY BROWN .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ALIPAC is not supporting Whitman or Brown. That is a ludicrous charge. What you are saying is that we should not criticize Whitman because you prefer her as a candidate over Jerry Brown.

    Just be honest about what you are saying instead of making up false statements about ALIPAC.

    W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

  9. #29
    CaliMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip


    Looks like the NutMeg Campaign supporters got wind of this post.

    Well I remember this :

    Primary

    Tough as nails on illegal immigration.

    And since the primary, she's been:

    Una candidata diferente... Ella respeta a nuestra comunidad. Es la Republicana que se opone a la ley de Arizona y se opuso a la Proposición 187.
    Oh, so people who support Whitman over Brown are "Nut-Meg Supporters"?

    Good to know.

  10. #30
    Senior Member lccat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,584
    Reads like someone may be posting from a Campaign HQ's. We may have another Bush, you know the past President who said with a wink to his fellow Pro-ILLEGAL supporters "see you at the signing of his Blanket Amnesty Bill".

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •