Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by imblest
    $25 an hour for a MAID?!?!?!

That ain't happening in NC!!!!
    I'd be well off if I made that much.
    ------------------------

There is a lawsuit going on now because the employer asked for a green card on top of the documents the applicant presented. The govt. thought this was TOO much and they charged discrimination. Unbelievable!

Quote Originally Posted by CaliMom
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip

Looks like the NutMeg Campaign supporters got wind of this post.

Well I remember this :

Primary

Tough as nails on illegal immigration.

And since the primary, she's been:

Una candidata diferente... Ella respeta a nuestra comunidad. Es la Republicana que se opone a la ley de Arizona y se opuso a la Proposición 187.
    Oh, so people who support Whitman over Brown are "Nut-Meg Supporters"?

Good to know.
    Have you noticed that Meg is not only a liberal when it comes to illegal immigration and abortion, but is also an admirer of Obama's communist czar Van Jones? She is a republican? I wish she had not even entered the race. Now I have no one to vote for!

I brought this over from another thread just to round off who meg Whitman REALLY is. This youtube is so pathetic, that it hurts to watch. Right now I wish I lived anywhere but CALIFORNIA!

I mean this is the REPUBLICAN candidate? I think she is more like a Democrat plant to insure a loss. Get out the little motion sickness bag before you watch this ignorance.

On May 6, 2009, Meg Whitman, who is running for governor of California, told reporters that she is a huge fan of Obama green czar Van Jones.

Meg Whitman in 2009 : "I'm A Huge Fan Of Van Jones"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSn37TMX ... r_embedded
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Quote Originally Posted by johannah
    Meg Whitman did nothing wrong. She went through an agency and she demanded and received documents that the immigrant was here legally, in fact was an American citizen.

If she had done any further questioning she would have been accused of discrimination and /or profiling.

Honest citiens are screwed whichever way they go when they get intangled in any way with Mexicans and other latinos. It's a shame because this hurts legal latinos.

Until the governmnet cracks down and deports illegals the best thing to do is avoid any business contacts with anyone who appears to be foreign. Is that racist? No just practical.
    The Mafia always covered their trail with fake enterprises. All of the ILLEGAL EMPLOYERS realize that many "subcontractors" or"employment agencies" are organized exclusively to hire ILLEGALS while they persist in seeking out these “subcontractorsâ€

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    Allred has donated money to Brown. It should be obvious what's going on. She never goes to court or trial. It's always settled before hand. It's about extorting money out of Whitman and smearing her at the same time. I don't think Whitman would hire an illegal. There's NO reason, since I'm sure there are a ton of legal people who would work for that salary.
    Yeah, because we all know that people who hire illegals go through employment agencies, right?

ALIPAC's Poll and Clarification on Meg Whitman arrest release.
    Please read, understand, and vote!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-213996.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Quote Originally Posted by imblest
    $25 an hour for a MAID?!?!?!

That ain't happening in NC!!!!
    I'd be well off if I made that much.
    You and me both!!!!!!!! My unemployed husband would be THRILLED to have a job making that much!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Employers who hire illegal immigrants can be fined, but the Obama administration warned this week that they also can be fined for asking legal immigrants to show their green cards before hiring them.

The Justice Department's civil rights division sued the Maricopa County Community Colleges in Arizona, seeking damages from schools for having "intentionally committed document abuse discrimination."

Prior to this year, the local colleges in the Phoenix area asked job applicants who were not U.S. citizens to show a driver's license, a Social Security card and their "permanent resident card," commonly called a green card.

The Justice Department said a valid driver's license and a Social Security card are usually sufficient to show that a person is authorized to work. Requesting a green card amounts to "immigration-related employment discrimination," said Thomas E. Perez, the assistant attorney general for civil rights.

Federal law forbids treating "authorized workers differently during the hiring process based on their citizenship status," Perez said. He said the department's Office of Special Counsel will bring legal actions against employers who impose "unnecessary and discriminatory hurdles to employment for work-authorized non-citizens."

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/border/ ... f1680.html

Quote Originally Posted by CaliMom
    Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    Allred has donated money to Brown. It should be obvious what's going on. She never goes to court or trial. It's always settled before hand. It's about extorting money out of Whitman and smearing her at the same time. I don't think Whitman would hire an illegal. There's NO reason, since I'm sure there are a ton of legal people who would work for that salary.
    Yeah, because we all know that people who hire illegals go through employment agencies, right?
    Agencies made just for illegals.
    ------------------------

WHY do they need green cards if it's against the law and discrimination to ask to show it??? This is beyond nuts and Perez is enabling illegal aliens to get jobs and stay in the country. Does asking for a card hurt their feelings or something. I can't wrap my head around this insanity.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast