Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AJM

Well, if that heavy rumor is true where some billionaire guy has put together three- 30-minute segments on how the main stream media has tried to sabbotage Ron Paul's candidacy, the entire world will know, as he plans on broadcasting them on television.
    Ron Paul, as most of you probably know, has a HUGE internet following....a following that is fed up with main stream, anyway. I just received a "Who's Who" list of very important people who are backing him. If anyone is interested in seeing it, please email me at:

hugesuccess1@yahoo.com

I will be more than happy to send it to you.....simply because it will give you hope in that there is a lot going on behind the scenes and WITHOUT the main-stream.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelD
    I found this site at Ron Paul Forums, Border Security and ending illegal immigration, is my top concern alone with the economy. I hope both Mitt and Ron answer this challenge, as I am tired of hearing answers from all the candidates that are short on facts and action.
    Hi Michael, welcome board. I've been here longer than I've been with Ron Paul. You'll find that ALIPAC is the absolute best site to keep up with the immigration debacle.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

I recently became a precinct leader for Ron Paul.

Just figured i would let you know. if you're interested in becoming one as well here's the link. he's our best option ladies and gentlemen.

https://voters.ronpaul2008.com/grassroots/

Re: ALIPAC's Open Letter to Mitt Romney and Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    With the withdrawal of Fred Thompson, Duncan Hunter, and Tom Tancredo from the race, our NO AMNESTY list is down to your two campaigns.
    Only two campaigns? No...

The strongest candidate left, on the ballot in most states, is ALAN KEYES.

Look here:

http://www.alankeyes.com/issues_list.php#immigration

"The first prerequisite, therefore, of any effective immigration policy is to regain full control of the borders of the United States. Proposed legislation in Congress falls far short of what is needed to achieve this goal. Until our political leaders put in place the tools and forces needed to control our borders, responsible and moral Americans should oppose any measures that would signal our acceptance of the de facto colonization of our country... President Bush's guest-worker proposal and the Senate's amnesty bill are such measures. They may serve short-sighted business interests intent on cheapening the cost of labor in our economy, and they may serve the corrupt interests of Mexican and other foreign elites seeking to relieve the pressure created by their own policies of greedy exploitation, but they do not serve the common good. Serving the common good demands policies that give preference in immigration not just to workers seeking jobs and money, but to those who seek liberty and the responsibilities of citizenship."
    Better than anyone else.

Please add him to your list. Thanks.

It's not over

While the letter to the Paul & Romney campaigns was undoubtedly an excellent idea, as we speak........as we are involved with pinning down things for the future, our present President has just vowed that he will once again bring comprehensive immigration front and center.

Unbelievable

AJM

Another reason not to vote for McCain

...as if we really need more!

Check out this

http://election.newsmax.com/clinton_mcc ... ode=43F4-1

AJM

Ron Paul's letter of 1/28

I much prefer to read this letter than to watch "W"'s State of the Union speech! The only good thing about it, is it's the last!

This letter from Ron Paul will depict the enthusiasm and hope in this man's words. Please read it, sign up if you already have not done so,
    forward to everyone you know, help us get the much needed delegates....and follow Ron Paul to the WHITEHOUSE!

Ron's letter:

anuary 28, 2008

When I started this campaign more than a year ago, I was a somewhat reluctant candidate. I knew our message of freedom, peace, and prosperity was the right one for our country, but frankly, I didn't know how many people today would have ears to hear it.

Well, did I learn a lesson! Millions of Americans understand what ails our country, and what is needed to fix it. So, with you at my side, I am in this effort to win. Not only by building the ideas of liberty, but by getting the nomination. Our opponents would call that nuts -- you know, the advocates of more inflation, more spending, more taxes, more war. But let me explain why they are, as usual, all wet.

For one thing, for the first time since 1952, we are headed towards a brokered convention. Instead of a coronation of one of the establishment candidates, the delegates, influenced by the people, will decide. And I am afraid that this will take place in a time of heightened economic crisis. That means even more Americans will be ready to hear our message. But it also means I am really going to need your help.

One would never know this from the mainstream media, but we've only had a few primaries and caucuses, and even after the extremely important date of February 5th, we will still have more than half to go. And the Republican nominee will not be decided by the popular vote among the "leading candidates" in a few states also handpicked by the media. The nominee will be decided by the delegates. So let me tell you a little about our "under-the-radar" strategy to get those delegates.

On "Super Tuesday," February 5th, there will be 22 primaries and caucuses. I have a hunch that we're going to do very well. But, of course, the media and the rest of the establishment refuse to recognize that. It's the attitude of the small child who covers his eyes to make something scary go away. But we are not going away.

While the media focus on the couple of states they claim are important, we're competing everywhere. And the reason that we're able to do that is because of your grassroots support. You all are an asset that no other campaign has: donors, and activists who want no special deals from the government, just the Constitution.

We're competing very strongly in all the caucus states, and in all other states where delegates are up for grabs. And we're going to keep picking up delegates. Our strategy's already working.

And we're committed to winning states. I have little doubt that if we can double our efforts in this coming week, we're going to grab many delegates from other candidates. Then we'll start getting ready for the biggest moment of all - the convention in September.

The path to the convention is twisty, however. When we were in Iowa, we got 10% of the vote. But no delegates were awarded that night. That's because voters didn't directly choose national convention delegates; they selected the county and state delegates who will make that decision. And if another candidate like Mike Huckabee is no longer in the race at the time of the state convention in June, his delegates are free to support whomever they want. If we work extra hard, we can convert them into delegates for our campaign!

A similar thing happened in Nevada. We won 14% of the straw poll vote that the media reported on, but what they didn't tell you was that we may have gotten up to a third of Nevada's delegates to their county conventions! I always laughed when I heard some people say Nevada didn't matter. Nevada chooses more delegates to the national convention than South Carolina.

So, while the media will focus on the results from Florida, and probably take down the campaign of my friend Rudy in the process, those results are less important to you and me. Let them fight in Florida while we bring our message to Americans in other areas, like the economically hard-hit state of Maine.

We want to win as many delegates to the Republican National Convention as possible, even if other campaigns don't see some areas of the country as "important. But in this work, I need your help. Help me get many, many delegates to this historic convention, by these three methods.

1. Donate. Your generous contributions are essential if we're going to keep going until September. We need, frankly $5 million by February 5 to run more TV and radio ads in the Super Tuesday states. Your help means everything: https://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate.

2. Canvass. You can help us identify those who support our message in your precinct. You can help us to convert others, too. After all, your neighbors pay attention to you. I am going to visit as much of the country as I can, but I need you as my partner in your area: https://voters.ronpaul2008.com.

3. ASK others to sign-up on our website. I meet so many people on the campaign trail who don't even receive my letters! I've told my campaign to make communication with you, the engine of all this, much better. But if people don't sign up for my e-mails, that won't happen. If you could just get one extra person to sign-up, that would be great. More would be tremendous.

Help me by forwarding this e-mail to every other Ron Paul supporter you know, and urging them to join our efforts! https://www.ronpaul2008.com/join.

We've come so far, but now the fun is really starting! I have a feeling the mainstream media will move from ignoring us to attacking us. But that will be a sign of our success. Join me as we continue this great movement into year two, and to a hot convention in Minneapolis-Saint Paul. We can do it!

Sincerely,

Ron

I am most certainly a Ron Paul supporter.

With that said, I do not believe that Mitt Romney is a man who can be trusted. He seems to be the type to say or do whatever he thinks will get him elected.

Ron Paul is a man of his word. He is consistent in his views and his voting. He does not tailor his message to suit the audience he is addressing.

AJM

You are absolutely right about Mitt Romney. Plus, his supporters tout that we should vote for him because he has successfully started and run huge conglomerate corporations.....folks, we don't NEED any more BIG BUSINESS ... that is part of what has ruined us thus far. Can you IMAGINE the tax breaks, etc. that good old Mitt will give to "like people, i.e. corporations"???

The question should be will you enforce the Constitution?

Article four section four of the U.S. Constitution requires the Federal Government to "Protect the States from Invasion and Domestic Violence..." The admitted 12 to 20 million illegal aliens already here proves we have been invaded and the crimes they commit including ID Theft, using false Identification, Fraud, driving without licenses or insurance, and the rise of alien gangs number in the hundreds of thousands. We have been invaded , the candidates should answer what they will do to repel the invasion and enforce the rule of law. The current leadership is guilty of malfeasance of office by refusing to do that which the Constitution requires, when will we take legal action to remove those not doing their sworn duty?
    Angry Patriot
    W. Groves
    Nonfeasance of office, the refusal to do that which should be done. Officials do not enforce the law, grounds for dismissal and prosecution for refusing to do what they were hired to do!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast