Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We have actually been very fortunate in this election cycle with good and decent statesmen for whom to vote. The shortlist of examples: Tom Tancredo, Duncan Hunter, Ron Paul. The rest are Bilderbergers and CFR puppets. As is the MSM Bilderberger puppets. The problem is, the vast majority of our population refuses to get their heads out of the sand and insist upon continuing to swallow the Alphabet "news" organizations' propaganda. It seems our fellow Americans are gluttens for punishment from the establishment. However, after pondering and scratching my head over the ignorance of people in my own community and even my own family with whom I've tried to reason with logic, you know, some of them really are just too stupid to get it. For lack of a better term, I call it "dumber in the head than a billy goat is in the boohiney" syndrome. I used to try and get them to vote in our elections. But having try to discuss the issues with many of them, I abandoned that idea hoping instead that they would never vote because their vote would likely offset that of an informed American.
    Yes, we missed out as a country when we allowed Tom Tancredo and Duncan Hunter to fall by the wayside in this campaign. However, our next best hope is indeed Dr. Ron Paul. He, we can rest assured, is not in the pockets of the Bilderberger globalists. On the other hand though, The voting machines in many states and the results from those highly unnacountable and questionable machines, I fear, very well may be in the pockets of just such elitest secret societies. I pray that is not the case. As I asked an election official in my state just last week, If we can't trust our election results, what do we have left? I expect this was articulated best by the Russian communist, Joseph Stalin when he said, "Those who vote control nothing.....Those who count the votes control everything." In my opinion, our country has slipped a great deal when American citizens feel it necessary to quote a former Russian dictator in reference to our own elections. I'm sorry.

GOP

I have noticed that most of the state level GOP leaders are the old , entrenched GOP folks...they seem to have a monopoly on what goes on. All Ron Paul people ..please go get involved with your local GOP committees. 20 of us from our Ron Paul meet up attended the Republican Party executive committee this evening and we outnumbered the regulars! They were all old folks, nothing wrong with that, but younger folks need to get involved! We know we can take it over locally and THIS Is what has to happen all over the country! You can TAKE over the GOP at the local levels with Ron Paul Republicans and THAT will really make a difference.

On Alan Keyes. Alan Keyes is good, but I went to his website and read his stances on issues... He's still a big government guy and that's not what we need. We need LESS federal government. RON PAUL is the MAN!

Ron Paul has an EXCELLENT commercial (television) on illegal immigration. I'm sure it's up on youtube if you care to go watch it. Ron Paul is VERY strong on immigration and especially the anchor baby issue, to the point that he wants to amend the 14th amendment.

RON PAUL ALL THE WAY 2008!

Re: GOP

Quote Originally Posted by theclassics
    On Alan Keyes. Alan Keyes is good, but I went to his website and read his stances on issues... He's still a big government guy and that's not what we need. We need LESS federal government.
    Hmmm... I agree that we need less government, but I have to disagree that Keyes thinks we need more:

http://www.ontheissues.org/Alan_Keye...ernment_Reform

"Through the imposition of the income tax, we have surrendered our economic sovereignty--the control of our money. Through the acceptance of a government-controlled school system, we have surrendered our educational sovereignty--the control of our future. And through the acceptance of a moral relativism that rejects the most basic premise of our way of life (belief in divine truth), we have surrendered our personal and individual sovereignty, which is the foundation of our discipline, and our freedom."
    "It is time we abolish aggrandized government power and bureaucratic control, and sweep this nation clean. There is not a single major problem that can be solved from Washington, D.C. There is only one reason to go to Washington. You go to Washington to break up the power game. You go to bring those resources back to families, back to businesses, back to the grass-roots, community-based institutions where they belong-so we can get on with the business of making this country what it is supposed to be."

First 24 hours update.

Ron Paul's staff called me last night and they were very interested in our letter and wanted more information on the NumbersUSA and Jeff Sessions pledges.

I have called and left a second message and sent a second website copy of the letter to Mitt Romney's campaign. No response yet, will keep you posted.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina
    I too hope you get a reply from Romney - personally it doesn't matter what Paul says - I would never vote for him.
    I think McCain would be stronger with military problems, but that's about it - he is the king of amnesty along with Kennedy and the boys so my choices are indeed slim.
    Romney would be great for the economy, that's his specialty. He doesn't seem to lie. He stretches the truth sometimes, like the hunting deal..
    McCain is a lying warmonger who wants us at war forever! He's an angry OLD man. He says, "I heard you, I will build the bordewr fence." Sure, then he'll give the 30,000,000 illegals Amnesty. He said he felt secure in Iraq that day. Come to find out he had 100 bodyguards and a damn led vest!! Hope you want a draft too. Ask your friends how many want there kids to forcefully go there to fight for NOTHING that is our business. It was an oil envasion by BUSH, gone bad... IMPEACH!!!!!
    Ron Paul would be great on EVERYTHING!
    Ron Paul is the only hope for the world too.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

I have posted a more detailed notice to our Romney supporters at this link...

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-100801.html

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let's not forget, folks, that Romney is a member of the CRF, The Council on Foreign Relations. Not a good thing for national sovereignty.

reform_now,

I fell for that too. I keep hearing that Romney is/was CFR. I've briefly investigated and I've never seen him on a roster. I believe that is just a rumor about Romney being CFR.

Romney was once invited to give a speech before the commission and did so. Someone posted the video of the speech.

Other Alipacers back me up on this belief.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-596165.html#596165

However, I believe Thompson actually was a CFR member.

I don't have time but why don't you write them and ask, if Romney was a member? I'm sure they will tell you.
    http://www.cfr.org/about/membership/

Be worried, very worried about Mike Huckabee, that named Richard Haas, president of the CFR, as his adviser on foreign policy.

Dixie

Paul is the Right Choice

The concept of this letter is great, but regardless of the response, Ron Paul offers the best hope for real immigration reform.

Romney has demonstrated that he will say anything to win an election, when Bill Clinton did the same thing, we called it "waffling" and "flip-flopping."

Its hard to believe Romney will tell off his friends in the upper echelons of global big business and really stick his neck out to fight illegal immigration once he has bought his way into the Oval Office.

Romney's got a political machine and big money, and its not surprising other former candidates would jump on the Romney bandwagon to ride his coattails.

Paul, on the other hand, doesn't have the big machine Romney's spent the past several years building. But Paul has been remarkably consistent in his positions for several decades.

Paul should be taken at his word on ending birthright citizenship and really trying to reform the system. After all, he doesn't pander like Romney and tell people what he thinks they want to hear with no real desire to follow through.

As far as I can tell he is not a CFR Member or it hasn't been proven that he is. However, his speech seems to be right in line with their agenda.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast