Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sen John Kerry, WILL NOT BE VOTING. HE HAS PEROSONAL BUSINESS TO ATTEND TO.

SCERW AMERICA, RIGHT JOHN?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Our local talk radio shows have the heat cranked up on Senator Burr. One of our allies got through to Senator Burr's offices and was told by the Chief of Staff that Burr was leaning against the bill but had not made up his mind yet.

W
    We can't have this we need to bump up burrs call a lot it appears he is slipping back into his old bad habits.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

jp,

So what else is new with him? Typical.

I mean, IMO, this is only the most historic legislation in our lifetimes...and I do not think I'm overstating it.

The only excuse I would except if he was my Senator, would be if he, personally was having a heart attack or stroke, or God forbid, something awful happened to his children. Please, God forbid that.

Those are the only excuses.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

When they ask for name and address, it is to send those pesky form letters. I just tell them I do not need any letters, I need representation is the better response.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mel Matinez is on CSPAN right now talking about how great this is.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Senator Pete V. Domenici ALL FOR THIS

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Sen John Kerry, WILL NOT BE VOTING. HE HAS PEROSONAL BUSINESS TO ATTEND TO.

SCERW AMERICA, RIGHT JOHN?
    John Kerry not voting is great for our side! Let's hope that more of their YEA on Cloture voters take a walk tonight!

W

I see Spector is a yes. If we would have deported your illegal parents perhaps you wouldnt be in this country now.

Burr's office is still staying tight lipped although we know that callers are 20 to 1 against!

If any Mod sees Burr's vote Yea or Nea before I do, call my cell. Im going on the air again across NC at 5:38 pm.

W

Senator Robert Menendez NJ, Yes on Cloture.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast