Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hi there mastertrooper, welcome aboard!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCain backed by dual citizen

Does noone realize that allowing these nincompoops to speak will influence more than one person in this country? This is disgusting and people without sense will buy into everything being said. A Democratic president will complete the destruction of this country; we can not allow this to happen. The only two Republicans worth listening to are Ron Paul and Mitt Romney. My first choice is Ron Paul because he is strictly a constitutional man. That is what we need. PS - One can not be a slave to two masters. The good doctor needs to self-renounce his American citizenship and failing to do so we should do it for him. I will personally give him the directions to his homeland. Mexico is not where there is a Mexican; it is south of California, Arizona, New Mexico and west of Texas. Deportation for all illegals is the only answer to this mess; it sends the correct message to the world. We must also defeat the North American Treaty (NAU) as well as the Super Highway and no more NAFTA. Get busy writing and calling your senators and representatives. AND for God's sake if you are legal and not registered to vote, do so. Vote your conscience, not your heart and whatever else you may think your vote is not wasted. They all send a message. Please, Please, Please do not vote for the person you think can win; vote your choice for the presidency. It is the only way we are going to take our country back. Most importantly we need to vote out all incumbents. Experience breeds both contempt and corruption. Time in office should not exceed a total of eight years. This will keep our government fresh and severely reduce future potential corruption.

Hello All
    I am heart broken to see that an American running for
    president would pick him to represent the illegal aliens.
    McCain wants to win by any means. I am sickened.

William you are our only hope.

Once again the elitist government are trying to pull the wool over our eyes, John McCain "got the message" on the Hannity and Combs show but for him to put this Hernadez Creep on his staff just shows that he has no intention of closing the boarders, and removing milliions of illegals, American taxpayers cannot and should not be expected to pay and pay and pay for illegals living expences. I don't think that John heard the "stupid little people" at all.

Hernandez

Bottom line for the republicans is a choice between McCain and Romney - I for one will not vote for McCain simply because of HIS amnesty bill - it would only get worst. When he says "We heard the American people, they want the borders secured." well what about - we want the illegals dealt with also - he leaves out that part!!!

Very well said G. I'm hoping ALIPAC staff has some action in mind us regarding this information.

IMO, McCain needs to be called to account for his associations with the traitor Hernandez in all of the upcoming debates. And has this been getting any media attention at all? That needs to happen too.

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    How do I feel about McCain's new Advisor Juan Hernandez?

I don’t know the whole key to Ali-pacs success, but I’m sure that they key to our failure would sitting idle and not taking any action towards the eradication of John McCain’s political team. We must send rock-solid information to the American people of John McCain’s goals for America when it comes to dealing justice to the criminals that have invaded our great land.
    Both McCain and Hernandez have shown they have one agenda when it comes to criminal immigration, period. This agenda reads a very bitter lesson from the past. The evil that these two together will create in this country will be nothing like we have ever seen before.
    These men do evil so completely and cheerfully and they do it with a political artificial religious conviction with no regards to the American people. These two men working together have created a great disturbance in my hart.
    It is not unseemly for me to die fighting in defense of my country.
    We must hold a tremendous faithfulness in our American values with patriotic sincerity as our principles in putting a stop to criminal immigration. We must act now as if it were impossible to fail. We have conceived and developed a great ability here at Ali-Pac and the time to act is today. (gaga0

McCain stating he has "heard the people" and will secure the border
    + Hernandez working (volunteering) for McCain

Re: Mr. Hernanzez's Video

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramis
    I want to say first that I am a Latino American who immigrated to this country legally, and I consider myself proud to be an American, and of my Latin Heritage, that being said, I am not impressed with Mr. Hernandez's comments ... he kept rabbling on about the 12 million illegals who are here being good people...well, if they were good people they wouldn't have broken the law and entered the country illegally. They should have immigrated legally like thousands of other immigrants have done.
    Allowing illegals immigrants to stay, would not be fair to the other immigrants who are following our immigration laws to enter this country legally.

I'm also disgusted that Senator McCain selected him as his advisor.
    Mr. Hernandez reminds me to much of a "used car " salesman who's trying to sell us a "lemon," and the American people really need to have the backbone to stand up to illegal immigration.
    Welcome to ALIPAC Aramis and thank you for standing with us in this battle.

W

Ditto

Welcome to all I've missed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How do I feel about McCain's new Advisor?

Mad, cheated, but the usual of what McCain can come up with!
    McCain (McKennedy), just look at all this, Texas, Mexico, Arizona, California as just a region! ????

In a conversation with Tancredo and a news host, Tancredo explains;

"TANCREDO: I had a great argument one time with a gentleman by the name of Juan Hernandez who was at that time the minister of that ministry that I just mentioned, the Ministry for Mexicans Living in the United States.

And I asked him that very question. What he told me the purpose of his ministry was to push people into the United States, it was to--by the way, it was also AFC work with them so that they did--he was with the community, he said. He was three days a week in the United States, four in Mexico.

By the way, he himself is a dual citizen born in Texas, university--teaching at the University of Texas and on the Vicente Fox cabinet. And he said, "I work with the community in the United States, the Mexican community because I don't want them essentially going native on us. We want them continually tied emotionally, linguistically, politically to Mexico, because then they'll continue to send money home."

And I said to him, that does not sound like--you know, you're doing something that's actually the act of an unfriendly government.

CARLSON: Well, of course, it doesn't in any way serve American interests. It undermines our country in a pretty direct and direct and obvious way.

TANCREDO: Tucker, his response. Let me tell you his response.

CARLSON: Yes.

TANCREDO: At the end he goes, "Congressman," in an incredibly condescending way. He goes, "Congressman, it's not two countries; it's just a region."

CARLSON: That is not my view, to put it mildly.

TANCREDO: Not mine either
    Take America back! Pray for our troups! Secure Borders

McCain

I have called the Romner people and ask them to help expose McCain for what he is.