Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hernandez? Try GILMER!

This guy is so liberal - just like McCain. Ask the REAL Hernandez, Gilmer, who HE would vote for!!
    Al
    Hayden, ID

““When they call the roll in the Senate, the senators do not know whether to answer ‘present’ or ‘guilty’.â€

SCARY!!! When I see McCain who, by the way is NOT a hero in my book. As near as I know, all he did was get shot down and get captured...that makes you a hero??? It wasn't in my day in WWII.

Back to being scared...I too am sick of 98% of all politicians. They remind me of trial lawyers. Barf. McCain is a good talker. That all! And now, for him to choose that Mexican bum for an advisor to the latinos shows us his true colors...and they are NOT the Red, White and Blue!

Unless some angel pops up and runs as a true conservative, all we can hope for now is that Romney will win and that he will choose someone as good for his VP...like Tancredo or Paul.

God....please help us!
    Old age sweeps in like winter before it's time!

Re: How do I feel about McCain's new Advisor?

Quote Originally Posted by rogerf
    Mad, cheated, but the usual of what McCain can come up with!
    McCain (McKennedy), just look at all this, Texas, Mexico, Arizona, California as just a region! ????

In a conversation with Tancredo and a news host, Tancredo explains;

"TANCREDO: I had a great argument one time with a gentleman by the name of Juan Hernandez who was at that time the minister of that ministry that I just mentioned, the Ministry for Mexicans Living in the United States.

And I asked him that very question. What he told me the purpose of his ministry was to push people into the United States, it was to--by the way, it was also AFC work with them so that they did--he was with the community, he said. He was three days a week in the United States, four in Mexico.

By the way, he himself is a dual citizen born in Texas, university--teaching at the University of Texas and on the Vicente Fox cabinet. And he said, "I work with the community in the United States, the Mexican community because I don't want them essentially going native on us. We want them continually tied emotionally, linguistically, politically to Mexico, because then they'll continue to send money home."

And I said to him, that does not sound like--you know, you're doing something that's actually the act of an unfriendly government.

CARLSON: Well, of course, it doesn't in any way serve American interests. It undermines our country in a pretty direct and direct and obvious way.

TANCREDO: Tucker, his response. Let me tell you his response.

CARLSON: Yes.

TANCREDO: At the end he goes, "Congressman," in an incredibly condescending way. He goes, "Congressman, it's not two countries; it's just a region."

CARLSON: That is not my view, to put it mildly.

TANCREDO: Not mine either

I never heard that interview. Very interesting.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

americ:

Thank You for your service Sir.
    The highest rank I ever made was Army Brat. The military wouldn't take me, but that never stopped me from fighting and defending this country through conservative political activism. At this point I'm not sure John McCain is much better than John Murtha. What's with these Johns anyway?
    Stop the MOB deny the JOB

How do you feel about McCain's new Advisor

Looks to me that the political agenda for the North American Union is right on schedule. Businesses were allowed to import cheap but illegal labor for years. Previously, we saw our government grant an amnesty to illegal aliens. Now, we see rallies where other-than-citizens are marching in our streets for their "rights". Last year we saw the beginnings of the amnesty debate in Congress. This year, we see that almost all of the candidates have decided on allowing working illegal aliens and their families the right to remain in our country, another amnesty. We are being invaded by the so called poor people from Central and South America and our government officials do little or nothing to stop it. ICE makes cursorary raids to pacify citizen cries for justice, while sedicious open border advocates place water at desert crossing points and ram illegal alien rights cases through our courts. This election will be a turning point in U.S. history. Don't be surprised when the newly elected president signs a treaty with Mexico and Canada to kick off the new NAU. I would expect that we will also see some form of anti-gun legislation coming soon also. After all, we don't want armed citizens protecting their right to have a country with secure borders or have a right to work in their own country, would we.
    Freedom requires a watchful eye.

Bush used those "Key" words like Security and prosperity. He talked about the new meeting that will take place in New Orleans. Our government doesn't hide it anymore.
    Stop the MOB deny the JOB

McCain callls Rommney a "flip flopper" perhaps the man has looked at the issues and is not too stuborn to change his mind, has anyone ever done that. Unlike even Bush who is so bullheaded that once he makes up his mind thats it. No matter what we the people say, In watching the debates it is pretty clear that McCain is a lier how can you change that. All he has to offer is Millitary, which we have Generals to handle, and a lifetime in the government that is not working for the people of America, only for the fat cats in Washington DC. If McCain gets in all we have fought for is going to be gone, he is a bullhead and will do what he wants not what we want.

Well, since Obama announced he is for giving drivers licenses to illegal aliens today I think he hasn't learned much. Davis was run out of office and Spitzer was bombarded by his citizens. Let's face it CA and NY are both liberal states yet they don't want that.

If McCain is the nominee I won't vote and I'll let Obama have it. Rahm Emanuel has said that they can't do anything on immigration until the second term of a Democrat President. Well, that means they will control Obama and not let that come up for signature before him. I think the states would also fight it. BUT if that should happen. It will really cause an anger in the American citizen and he could be a one term President.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[color=darkred][b]Aliterate posters[/b][/color]

I see that posters like wilcoxalan, Cliffdid, madamex, and Buddy are [Mod Edit] so full of hubris that they needn’t read any other posts. Prof. Hernandez is a natural born US citizen so he can’t be stripped of his citizenship or deported, at least not according to the Constitution which some of you claim to support. Now perhaps one could argue that his actions are close to treason, i.e., giving aid and comfort to the enemy, however we’re not at war (at least constitutionally) and Mexico isn’t considered a hostile nation, although its actions and words seem to belie that. Remember, Mexico sided with the Axis Powers during WWII.

ProudPatriot seems to have a problem that “he (Hernandez) is able to pass himself off as a (sic) [Mod Edit].â€
    A politically incorrect conservative curmudgeon

How do you feel about McCain's new Advisor

RECCE1-A very well written statement. I agree. However, from the candidates that are doing well in the primaries, I believe this nation will be run by an open border, pro-illegal, NAU supporter after the next election. The majority of the voters are following the press reports, and the press reports are controlled by the polititians and big business. Follow the money, and you will get the answer. Barring ballot manipulation, I do not feel the common voter really understands what is happening and what is at stake. I see this election as the turning point, where we will begin to cease as a nation, to be consumed by the Spanish speakers from the South. I don't like it at all, but, MOD EDIT, I cannot see any way of stopping it.
    Freedom requires a watchful eye.