Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McShamnesty's new advisor

Juan, like McShamnesty, is a travesty, a travesty of a mockery of a
    sham of a mockery of a travesty of two mockeries of a sham!
    And the guy smiles to much, so you know he can't be trusted.

Wes

That is some picture April. He is a bit scary.

Hi and welcome to all the new Alipac members. Thank you for joining and using your voice to comment on the John McCain and Juan Hernandez connection. Would you please take the time to email your family, friends, contacts, and forward these videos and information so that they too will know what Senator McCain has planned for the United States.

Just like the Senate Immigration Bill was defeated, our voices need to be heard to defeat the candidacy of Senator McCain now.

Thank you for being here.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Political incorrectness

I see that many of you so-called "super patriotic" Americans are calling for Dr. Hernandez's deportation. Please explain to us uneducated folks how and where you deport a native born American citizen. The professor gets his dual citizenship as a result of his Mexican father, a policy practiced by many other countries including the old Soviet Union. In fact, some Americans were arrested in Eastern Europe and charged with treason for making anti-Soviet statements in the US based on such dual citizenship even though the individuals rejected Soviet citizenship. But what do we hayseeds know, just deport those who disagree with us.

No doubt some of you will think this is an endorsement of Prof. Hernandez or Sen. McCain. So to set the record straight, I favored Rep. Thompson and Rep. Tancredo. I believe there's no conservative left in the race and as a result will probably vote for the Constitution Party despite having been an almost lifelong conservative Republican. But knowing how many demagogues are aliterate, I'm sure some will twist what I say to mean a glowing endorsement of a very misguided and dangerous professor.
    A politically incorrect conservative curmudgeon

I guess that Mr. Hernandez has divide allegiance and it appears that his statements of "think Mexico first," reveal his true allegiance to the country of Mexico. With that in mind, the American people and their interests will not be of real concern to someone who expresses this sentiment.

No person has the right to tell us that we will accept the foreign invasion by millions of illegal aliens and embrace them willingly and empty our pockets for their births, sickness, education, incarceration and the rest. Pick up the tab citizens of the United States and watch the nation go under. No thank you. We have a population of Americans, some of whom need special attention and care and they are deserving of our help.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    No person has the right to tell us that we will accept the foreign invasion by millions of illegal aliens and embrace them willingly and empty our pockets for their births, sickness, education, incarceration and the rest.
    Thats right and if McCain and Hernandez think we will buy their BS, they got ANOTHER THING COMING!!!!

This thread just might break a record for the number of new people posting.

Welcome welcome to you all and please stay with us.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Unreal. He flat out admits that NO ONE should have to go back to their country (even for a day), and that NO ONE should have to pay a fine.

Can we strip him of his American citizenship and deport him?

When I as watching the Juan H. videos something was bothering me about his looks and gave me a bad feeling and I just realized what it is.

He reminds me of Stalin which is ominus.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

John McCain has used up his hero status. He reminds me of Ramsey Clark, another loser, who after being rebuffed and rebuked set out on a personal vendetta against the interests of the United States.

McCain and his cronies like Juan Hernandez are nothing more than part of the fifth column whose purpose is to destroy our culture. Their motivation is the same as all those who came before them and that is to line their pockets with your money and achieve power by populating the land with millions of ignorant peasants that they can get to rely on them for their sustenance.

The illegals come here without any regard for our laws. They live on top of each other degrading neighborhoods, impacting services like schools; hospitals; prisons; law enforcement and welfare. Don't let anyone tell you that these people don't collect welfare, they use babies like tickets to a ball game to get on the aid to dependent children and HUD housing rolls. They learn real quick how to find the handouts that should rightfully go to our own citizens. The key to those handouts is having as many children as possible, which entitles you to get food stamps and tax credits. Yeah that's right they also get tax credits for having a lot of kids with very little income all they need is a Tax Payer Identification number, which anyone can get whether or not you're a citizen. Then you file at the end of the year and not only not pay taxes but the government will send you a few thousand bucks just to help you out. Those are the kind of people that Mr. Hernandez and John McCain want you to open your arms to.

John McCain is the illegals best friend. We need someone in office who will put and end to illegal immigration, someone who will secure this nation's borders, punish the employers of these people, and send the illegals packing back to wherever they came from.

Crossbow

Jaun Hernandez has shifty, beady little eyes. He is not to be trusted. He should not be allowed dual citizenship!! You cannot be loyal to both. The United States should never have issued him a U.S. Citizenship!!!

[Mod Edit]

He is very wrong by not refering to the illegals as the criminals they are!!!
    They came here illegally, they broke the law, hence they ARE CRIMINALS!!!!!! I do not care how long they have been here - Once Illegal - ALWAYS ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!!

I am voting for Ron Paul on Super Tuesday - Feb. 5th.

Ron Paul is the ONLY TRUE CONSERVATIVE that is running for President!

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast