Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hi GunnyGrits, Sharlee, Geminga and welcome to Alipac. Welcome to all new members. We appreciate your comments and activism.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCain's new advisor

I am so disappointed with the candidates and their associates but this one takes the cake !!!!!!!
    Anyone who votes for this man is condeming the rest of us to a life of woe.
    What does it take to wake up and smell the tacos? None of our core values are represented here.
    PEOPLE wake up and fight for our "Nation". We are going down the tubes on the backs of those who really care about Freedom and the American Way.
    Let's go back to believeing in the Constitution and the hope that our "ForeFathers" had for us.
    While "We" play the Politicans are taking our Freedoms away

Welcome nannie. Too many Americans do not know that this is what you will get with John McCain. Say good-bye to the America we knew and look for the uniting with Mexico and the amnesty that he and Ted Kennedy tried to pass last year.

You are right about the candidates as a whole- so sad.

Keep making your calls, sending emails, forwarding this to your email contact lists and telling friends and family.

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Did you read the transcipt from Glenn Beck show with Michelle Malkin? She said her website is full of people saying they will stay at home if McCain gets the nomination.

I have not seen that Gogo. Will look at Michelles' site.

Here's a link to the thread with the transcript:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-100874.html

no mention in debate

This should have been brought up in the debate!! Why on earth wouldn't Huckabee or Romney hit McCain with this and totally destroy any semblance of credibility some people still give him in immigration??

I sent Romney's campaign an email yesterday, it sure can't hurt to keep sending the emails and maybe even call them. I know I'll keep at it.

dual citizenship

I don't think dual citizenship should be allowed. Where is a person's allegiance when they are citizens of two countries that are at war with each other? The president of Mexico has shown his hatred for our citizens and our country many times. Where is Hernandez's allegiance? I don't believe it's with the U.S.

Amnesty anyone?

Y'all DO know that McCain has already stated IN PLAIN ENGLISH that his goal of granting amnesty is STILL THERE. He says he will have each border state "certify" that their borders are "sealed". THEN, he will proceed with amnesty. I can't believe that that statement hasn't been splashed all over the media and boards! I was absolutely shocked as I sat there listening to that interview - that the IMBICILE had the audacity to sit right there on national television and state that his goal is still amnesty. So WHO are the idiots that are still voting for the imbicile???? And NOW, he'll have every mexican connected to an illegal in this country, voting for HIM!!!

Folks, my choice was not Romney, but he's all we've got now if we're to beat McCain. The "elites" are the ones who resuscitated McCAmnesty and they did so with the intention of seeing to it that HE wins. Can we ALL band together now to beat this jerk? How do we reach every state in time to teach them what he is and NOT to vote for him?

Re: dual citizenship

Quote Originally Posted by Balance
    I don't think dual citizenship should be allowed. Where is a person's allegiance when they are citizens of two countries that are at war with each other? The president of Mexico has shown his hatred for our citizens and our country many times. Where is Hernandez's allegiance? I don't believe it's with the U.S.
    PURE AND SIMPLE: Our U.S. Constitution specifically forbids dual citizenship. Yet, look at Bush's administration. So now you know what we're up against.