Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This guy Juan makes my stomach turn. I actually could not stand to even finish watching his lies. He reminds me of a demented person. Like others have said he's creepy and dangerous. He lies with a smile on his face! He should be deported out of the country!

I broke my TV the last time I watched this idiot. I'm done listening/watching. No more.

We better hope Romney can McLame, then we better hope a Thompson, Hunter or a Tancredo make it as VP. I'll trust Romney better if we have a watchdog sitting next to him.
    Stop the MOB deny the JOB

Mr. Hernanzez's Video

I want to say first that I am a Latino American who immigrated to this country legally, and I consider myself proud to be an American, and of my Latin Heritage, that being said, I am not impressed with Mr. Hernandez's comments ... he kept rabbling on about the 12 million illegals who are here being good people...well, if they were good people they wouldn't have broken the law and entered the country illegally. They should have immigrated legally like thousands of other immigrants have done.
    Allowing illegals immigrants to stay, would not be fair to the other immigrants who are following our immigration laws to enter this country legally.

I'm also disgusted that Senator McCain selected him as his advisor.
    Mr. Hernandez reminds me to much of a "used car " salesman who's trying to sell us a "lemon," and the American people really need to have the backbone to stand up to illegal immigration.

Re: Mr. Hernanzez's Video

Quote Originally Posted by Aramis
    I want to say first that I am a Latino American who immigrated to this country legally, and I consider myself proud to be an American, and of my Latin Heritage, that being said, I am not impressed with Mr. Hernandez's comments ... he kept rabbling on about the 12 million illegals who are here being good people...well, if they were good people they wouldn't have broken the law and entered the country illegally. They should have immigrated legally like thousands of other immigrants have done.
    Allowing illegals immigrants to stay, would not be fair to the other immigrants who are following our immigration laws to enter this country legally.

I'm also disgusted that Senator McCain selected him as his advisor.
    Mr. Hernandez reminds me to much of a "used car " salesman who's trying to sell us a "lemon," and the American people really need to have the backbone to stand up to illegal immigration.
    Welcome to ALIPAC Aramis and thank you for standing with us in this battle.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCain - Hernandez Hookup

If one will listens to John McCain closely when he says "he's got it...", he always states the American People "want border security first". But, he does not complete his thought process... What he does not say is that he
    still supports Amnesty and this has been confirmed, in my mind, when he hooked up with Juan Hernandez to "reach out" to the Latino community.
    Hernandez is a Mexican National using our system to promote Mexican National interests. While Conservatives are busy discussing the issues, radical illegal immigration promoters are using our courts to win most
    of the battles. Hopelly, our Conservative Groups will start using the courts to bring suits against Sanctuary Cities, County Hospitals for mis-using
    taxpayer dollars, challenge the Supreme Court ruling mandating the education of illegal alliens, challenge illegal babies as automatic citizens, forcing our Local, State and Federal governments to simply ENFORCE OUR LAWS etc. Folks, we are losing the battle for our Culture and Sovereignty.

McCain/Hernandez coupling

This is no surprise. Anyone running for office who truly cares about the safety of our country and the elimation of the illegals are being pushed out of the running by the Democrats , the Media and the newspapers. DO THEY THINK WE ARE STUPID!!!!!!!NO, THEY JUST THINK WE DO NOT REALLY CARE. WE HAVE TO GET OUT THERE AND CHANGE THIS. DO NOT LET MCCAIN OR THE DEMOCRATS WIN!

Like so many of you, I am enraged at the lies and manipulations of our current politicians. I am also, as my nickname states, in a panic about it. The panic is because nothing is being done by the people in power to halt the invasion of our country. This is a WAR we are fighting, but unfortunately, our "side" is surrendering without firing a shot. In fact, the enemy (and I mean ILLEGAL aliens, not our law abiding legal immigrants) is being invited in and made to feel right at home. So much so, in fact that our country is being transformed to be more like the one they just left in order to make them feel even more at home. Now, someone please tell me, WHAT CAN WE DO?????????????? Do you all think organized marches on Washington and all state capitols, would do any good. Undoubtedly, it would let those in power know how we feel, but would it change anything? If so, I am more than willing, even being handicapped, to take part.

ang
    Where in the universe is Hernandez getting his 76% for amnesty from? All the polls I have seen: newspapers, tv polls, local polls conducted by independant sources say 80% or more NOT in faver of any "free pass" to citizenship or the benefits already causing $ hardship on local & state purses! Once I heard that he is that attorney from Texas that is kicking up a lot of dust, I realized what position he would have. I say to these illegals: "Learn to read (at least your own lang.), learn a skill, start learning English (it is the nat'l lang., although not the official lang), & get in line & enter this country like so MANY groups did before you. This is not YOUR country yet. WE THE PEOPLE still has some bite here.

"Only civil regulations that they have broken"? Is that how it works now?
    What a bunch of crock!

Juan Hernandez

To me, this gentlemen personifies the image of an old-fashioned "snake-oil salesman".[/b]

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast