Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've seen him before and know who he is. This is appalling (or rather understandable) for McCain. Juan ("my friend") can't be giddy enough about his reconquistador invasion and the illegal theiving of $40 billion by Mexico. Someone needs to wipe that smile off his face.
    Juan is 100% lieing invader with total allegiance to Mexico and no allegiance to the United States.

Well this makes McCain equal with Hillary Clinton who has the ex-President of the Council of La Raza on her staff.

McCain just threw away any chance he had!

I forwarded the video links to the over 50 people on my email list, the I did an email to John McCain to let him know I'll do whatever I can to make sure that this issue alone will keep him OUT OF THE WHITEHOUSE!!!

I hope everyone watched Ted Kennedy's speech throwing his support to Barack Obama! VERY SCARY! If Obama gets in, we might as well all dye our hair black and order a Rosetta Stone Spanish CD!!

A big WELCOME! to all the new folks that have signed up and stopped in today and thanks for concern and assistance.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCain believes in anmesty and to think he has changed his mind is nuts! He says he will build the fence and then se know he will try to legalize the aliens! He is insulting us. At least Hillary days these are no ilegal people!
    Romney is the only true anti amnesty candidate. Rudy ran a sanctuary city. I might believe Huckabee has changed his miond but then Bushclais to be a Christian and he lies all the time.
    If ou care about this country Romney is the only Choice. The illegal aliens are like a cancer just beginning and if we have amnesty it will be too late to cut out the cancer.
    Why would any country want to import Grade School dropouts and people who encourage birth out of wedlock, especiaslly among their teenagers!

David

Thank you rocknak for sending the 50 emails. We need a Domino impact that will spread quickly. That is what we all need to do. Welcome to you and 7bernie7 and to all.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Juan Hernandez!!! Aye, aye, aye!!!! What a guy!! He's so full of illogic and lies, it's truly amazing....and strident, unctuous and obnoxious to boot.
    YUCK!!

I have never liked McCain to begin with, and now with his announcement of Juan Hernandez as an "advisor", my theory is proven that McCain is a total moron. Working with Kennedy a while back on their amnesty program, and now trying to hoodwink the Americans with his so called "conservative" program, McCain is a sad little pathetic man. And SO LIBERAL. Right John? You and Juan will really enforce legal immigration. And we can all ice skate in hell with you when that happens. Besides that, Ted Kennedy endorsed Obama, and I can't stand Ted Kennedy, so for me bye bye Barack. What a sad slate of presidential candidates we have. And if our government is going to borrow so much money from our creditors to give us to spend, why not double it? We'll never be able to pay it back anyway. Geez, what a revolting development this country is getting into.

Hi there new folks, welcome aboard!

Mccain's announcement of Hernandez as Advisor

If you want amnesty for illegal aliens, vote for any of the Democratic candidates. And in the Republicans, for amnesty, vote for John McCain, or Huckabee, or Giulani.

John McCain is a real jerk, choosing Hernandez as an advisor. Hernandez can't even advise himself. And sure, he wants to do the best he can for the United States. He should not be a U.S. citizen, his loyalties sure aren't with this country.

WATCH OUT FOR TERRORISTS MOVING IN RIGHT ALONG WITH THE ILLEGAL ALIENS,IF MCCAIN IS CHOSEN.

Juan Hernandez

There is NO REASON to allow this Hernandez fool to EVER be heard. I agree that his citizenship should be revoked! ! The awful crap that he spews out is an insult to every legal citizen of this country.

That he is in service to one of our presidential candidates, McCain, shows just how low a person that condidate is and how far we should ALL distance ourselves from him and his political efforts! McCain is just another example of a Globalist who is selling out his country and should never be allowed to hold ANY office in this country. Such a traitor as he should be facing the law and a stiff sentence and NOT running for our highest office.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast