Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    No problem Sippy! I my family sarcasm and humor go hand in hand, as well as the ability to make our own words to songs.

We are quite a crowd (and I mean that, as I am the youngest of six and then there are 12 kids now) when special occasions come round. Room full of sarcastic smart alecs.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    No problem Sippy! I my family sarcasm and humor go hand in hand, as well as the ability to make our own words to songs.

We are quite a crowd (and I mean that, as I am the youngest of six and then there are 12 kids now) when special occasions come round. Room full of sarcastic smart alecs.
    AE, that's the kind of humor I like too! It sounds like you have a pretty cool family. I come from a family with 5 kids (I'm the middle) and we have always had a fettish for Monty Python's Holy Grail so many times we are quoting from the movie around dinner.
    What's sad is, we all have seen that movie so many times we can practically quote it word for word.
    My older brother is the only musician so we're not too good at putting them to words!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

One of my brothers, a former county sheriff turned furnace man, is the best at making up his own rap songs to entertain the kids, with half of them 19 and up, and the last half 13 and below, he get's one crowd review of and the other of .

Did you not see my troll song around Christmas here? It was to the tune of "where of where has my little dog gone?", except it was a troll. I had a few illegal alien Christmas tunes as well!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    MW wrote:
    Quote:
    He hit only a handful of our users. Perhaps 10, but enough for us to have the evidence we need.

Hmmm......still don't know if I'm one of those 10 or not because I still can't open the one unread private message I have. Any idea of when I'll be able to open the unread message?

William wrote:

No idea. All ALIPAC board users should consider the PM ban a long term situation until further notice.
    Thanks for the response, William.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

One of my brothers, a former county sheriff turned furnace man, is the best at making up his own rap songs to entertain the kids, with half of them 19 and up, and the last half 13 and below, he get's one crowd review of and the other of .

Did you not see my troll song around Christmas here? It was to the tune of "where of where has my little dog gone?", except it was a troll. I had a few illegal alien Christmas tunes as well!!
    AE, I didn't get to see that one! I'm bummed now...I'll bet it was good. Do you have the thread link?
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Can someone tell me why I found the link below by clicking "No new messages" and the under the bar saying "Private messages disabled"
    in the bottom right hand corner clicking "PRIVATE MESSAGES"
    and in the window that comes up clicking "AUTHOR"
    and here`s what I got=
    http://www.nukeresources.com/
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Can someone tell me why I found the link below by clicking "No new messages" and the under the bar saying "Private messages disabled"
    in the bottom right hand corner clicking "PRIVATE MESSAGES"
    and in the window that comes up clicking "AUTHOR"
    and here`s what I got=
    http://www.nukeresources.com/
    When you clicked on Private Messages ©

It took you to information about the designers of the software component in PhpNUKE that allows private messages. The private message feature on our site is a module that the software creators want you to be able to add on your site if you like it.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sippy, I tried to find it, cannot. I believe it was on one of the REALLY bad postings that had to be pulled.

I'll try to remember it, I do these things on a whim, and right now, the brain is sort of foggy.

Maybe I will compile my troll and illegal alien songs and then PM ,when we can do that again.

William, I clicked it just before I posted the question. After cheking it against, I see it`s not some kind of hacker. I guess the name is what was in question without checking it out.
    ------------------------

Sippy, I tried to find it, cannot. I believe it was on one of the REALLY bad postings that had to be pulled.

I'll try to remember it, I do these things on a whim, and right now, the brain is sort of foggy.

Maybe I will compile my troll and illegal alien songs and then PM ,when we can do that again.
    Liz, sounds good. I look forward to hearing them!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast