Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    no, let it gel.

I got a call a few mins ago. Going on the air in NV for 5 mins in the morning to talk about this. They were responding to the release.

W
    Cool! Where in NV?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

I sent Lou Dobbs another copy of the release.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Hey, I heard you were going to be on the radio in Reno, NV this morning on KKOH, William! I guess they got your press release I emailed them!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Yes! I was on KOH with Ross and Monica for about 8 minutes. Thanks so much!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by rebellady1964
    I'm sending this release to all members of congress and US senate and to local TV stations and radio.
    I am a hard-working individual and I can not believe that our government is considering in-state tuition for illegal immigrants. I work a full-time production job and I also attend college. I do not receive any federal aid, because the U.S. government thinks I make too much money. I do not understand, please help me. Do I need to move to Mexico for awhile and move back to the U.S.?, or do I need to change my name to Francisco Hernandez and pretend that I can not speak English? My parents always taught me that if you commit an illegal crime, you will suffer the consequences, thank you President Bush for showing me differently. Bush has taught me that you can do illegal things. I think we need to let all the prisoners free, Bush will not care.

Brickmason, that's a sad story that we can all relate to and understand.
    My parents always taught me that if you commit an illegal crime, you will suffer the consequences, thank you President Bush for showing me differently.
    It is very strange to think of an American president sending mixed signals about America's laws. It's a good thing our children don't have to listen to him on a daily basis.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The New World Disorder

Clinton is disbarred for perjury and no one cares, and Bush circumvents immigration law and is reelected. You get a tax break for moving jobs out of the country and a huge tax break if you own a business and drive an SUV provided it's big enough. My state and several others give illegals in state tuition and soon all states will as well as affirmative action and Pell grants. If everything seems upside down to you that is because it is.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Yes! I was on KOH with Ross and Monica for about 8 minutes. Thanks so much!

W
    I wish I could have heard you, but I was at work. And I wish it had been 68 minutes instead of only 8, but every little bit helps, right? My wife heard you and she said she thought you did an excellent job!

Re: The New World Disorder

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    If everything seems upside down to you that is because it is.
    Thank you! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so! Upside down is exactly how it seems to me. It feels like I stepped through some kind of portal and I'm in some kind of, "Bizarro World."

BRICKMASON wrote:
    thank you President Bush for showing me differently. Bush has taught me that you can do illegal things. I think we need to let all the prisoners free, Bush will not care.

Sorry, Brickmason, but those "I can break US laws and get by with it" laws ONLY APPLY to illegal immigrants. If you are a LEGAL US taxpaying citizen, you will suffer the consequences if you break the law You have a good point there too, about the prisoners, I wonder if the pro-illegal groups would back that up if we just turned them all loose? After all, those prisoners were only trying to give themselves and their families a better life when they robbed that man and killed him or when they broke in someone's house and stole everything in it, right?
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast