Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Think a little further down the road. While our tax dollars are paying for the kids of ilegals to attend college, it also means those same kids are going to be vying for the same jobs as our kids when they do graduate.

Look a little further down the road, in a few years there will be enough mexicans in this country to sway the balance of power.

With a U S population of 280 million, a large hispanic population aready courted by the politicians, add 11 to 20 million illegals mulitiplying like rabbits and you can see where this country is headed.....south! To Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by rebellady1964
    BRICKMASON wrote:
    thank you President Bush for showing me differently. Bush has taught me that you can do illegal things. I think we need to let all the prisoners free, Bush will not care.
    Prisoners should not be discriminated against. Maybe Bush can pardon them, make them pay a penality of 2,000 dollars, and then let them go.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by rebellady1964
    BRICKMASON wrote:
    thank you President Bush for showing me differently. Bush has taught me that you can do illegal things. I think we need to let all the prisoners free, Bush will not care.
    Prisoners should not be discriminated against. Maybe Bush can pardon them, make them pay a penality of 2,000 dollars, and then let them go.
    It would not surprise me if that did happen, look what's happening now, ILLEGALS dictating our laws to us. I never thought that would happen here in America. I was wrong! As far as the $2,000 penalty, it doesn't mean much. They will get that automatic $2,000 tax credit when they get their resident status, anyway
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

girlygirl369,

Most of Americas legal Hispanics do not support this mess. It is important for you and anyone else to make that clear whenever you discuss the Hispanic population.

ALIPAC has many Hispanic supporters and we greatly value their contributions to our cause so you need to be very cautious that you qualify your statements about Hispanics.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am sorry I did not see this before; I will mail to the papers in Arizona & Nevada and to the stations.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

Tuition Discrimmination in Grand Rapids, Michigan

While Americans are paying for illegal immigrants college educations, U.S. citizens students cannot even change there address without penalty. My daughter tried to change her address from out of area to in the city at Grand Rapids Community College; which she attends full time. This is the CLINCHER! She was told at the Dean's 0ffice that she would have to quite school for 6 months in order to prove that she has resided at that address; as their" invisible "policy requires. Is this even legal? I would like to know the names of the 9 states that allow the absurdity of giving illegal immigrants in-state tuition.

Welcome Loribeth!

What is happening to your daughter is wrong!

Re: Tuition Discrimmination in Grand Rapids, Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by Loribeth
    While Americans are paying for illegal immigrants college educations, U.S. citizens students cannot even change there address without penalty. My daughter tried to change her address from out of area to in the city at Grand Rapids Community College; which she attends full time. This is the CLINCHER! She was told at the Dean's 0ffice that she would have to quite school for 6 months in order to prove that she has resided at that address; as their" invisible "policy requires. Is this even legal? I would like to know the names of the 9 states that allow the absurdity of giving illegal immigrants in-state tuition.
    I don't know how legal it is but that's their residency policy:

http://www.grcc.cc.mi.us/ShowPage.cfm?PageID=50

Resident tuition is assessed for:

* All students whose home has been maintained within the Kent Intermediate School District (KISD) for no less than six consecutive months prior to the start date of the semester (including Summer semester) for which the student is in attendance. Any time spent in attendance at any college in the area will not count toward these six months.

* Any student who lives with his/her family and the family has purchased a home in which they will live within the boundaries of the KISD.

* Any student who has attended GRCC for two years while living within the KISD and who has paid non-resident tuition during that time.
    As for states that give illegals in-state tuition:

http://finaid.org/otheraid/undocumented.phtml
    Several states -- Texas, California, New York, Utah, Illinois, Washington, Nebraska, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Kansas -- have passed state laws providing in-state tuition benefits to illegal aliens who have attended high school in the state for three or more years. Similar legislation is pending in Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Maryland (legislation passed, but awaiting governor's signature), Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia. (Wisconsin also passed such a law, but the governor vetoed it.) Also, some schools in Georgia provide in-state tuition benefits to illegal aliens. The Texas law also allows illegal aliens to receive state student financial aid.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I still shake my head about Nebraska. That snuck by on us. We used to have some very active leadership on our boards here from Nebraska, but they have not been active in some time.

We got the news about Nebraska after it passed and were unable to deploy our effots to try and prevent it.

ALIPAC's efforts have helped to stop in-state tuition for illegals in NC, VA, FL, and MA.

W

Illegal Immigration

I am a citizen of the United States and of Texas and I have to say I am outraged that the US government and my brother and sister countrymen have allowed us to be invaded. The illegal Mexican invasion, for it is nothing less, to my mind is a more important issue or just as important as any today. We have a long and bloody history with Mexico, lest we forget the Spanish-American war. We are under attack again today, in a much more subtle way. Our lifestyle, our freedom, our economy all aspects of what it means to be an American are being degraded daily by the mass influx of illegal Mexican immigrants. There is a reason why legal immigration works. The people who we allow to legally live inside our borders and profit from being an American appreciate their citizenship in their adopted country because they did not get it by simply crossing a border. They wanted, no, desired with much will to become Americans. Because they had to do so much to come here, they are appreciative of their opportunity. The illegal however does not appreciate this opportunity, because to them it is a stolen one. They stole the hard work and suffering my forefathers put into making this country great. It is a norm for illegal Mexican immigrants to ignore English, send money earned in America to Mexico, and think of themselves as a Mexican citizen, not an American. It has been found that most Mexicans living in the United States would, in a war between Mexico and the US, turn on Americans and fight for Mexico. This to my mind is a guerilla tactic. The same kind of tactic that Hamas, al Qaeda or other terrorist organizations might attempt. Just because the people of Mexico are not bombing us is no reason to think they are not attempting Re-ConQuesta.
    Mexico has historical grounds for attempting this kind of attack on their enemies. Cuitalahuac the last Aztec emperor, tried during the Spanish occupation many times to re-conquer the South American continent using economics and large numbers of unarmed people. The Cuban president, Fidel Castro emptied his prisons sending the prisoners abroad to U.S. shores in attempt to undermine America. It is a well known guerilla tactic to dump undesirables into the lap of a civilized enemy, hoping that the burden of economic hardship might distract the enemy from the real attack. We are being sent massive amounts of drugs from Peru, Brazil, Columbia, usually brought into the country by ‘mules’ or illegal migrants across the Mexican-US border. We have for too long seen the illegal Mexican as a poor working class people, instead of a real threat. They crept up behind us, and in our benevolence we ignored the threat. Now they march in our streets, take jobs less fortunate Americans might have, and try to enforce their culture on ours. People say that most Mexicans here are ‘hard working people, just trying to raise families’. I am a hard working American who can’t by a house in a decent neighbor hood without an illegal, who for some reason can qualify for a loan, moving into the house next door with 4 other families and has loud drunken parties every weekend. They have no respect for others. This is because they were the lowest class in their home country, and here for some reason are handed the keys to the city here.
    Enough is enough!
    Ladies and Gentlemen our very way of life is under attack. Let us show the backbone we as Americans have always shown when dealing with an enemy. Let us not ignore the danger because it does not come in the form of a traditional army. Let us recognize we are under invasion now, before it is too late.
    Thank you.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast