Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Picture of sign

I believe if you look at the index finger of the hand holding the sign you will see an anomaly. I've blown up that area in Paint Shop Pro and it looks like a copy and paste to me. Hope I'm wrong.

a big welcome to those posting who are new to the site

all this examination of the sign and the words on the sign misses the point!! obviously the person carrying it knows what's on the sign He obviously agrees with the massage so it doesnt matter whether he wrote some or all of it the message it is clear what the intent is and should be sent to every media outlet this is how we get bogged down we try to analyze too much unimportant stuff leaving the critical message to multiply and be carried out. who cares who wrote any or part of the sign the message is the critical red flag that needs to be addressed. someone who sponsored that rally should be held accountable for the signage allowed by all protesters but of course the Hispanic population all support one another legal and illegal of course there are some legals who despise what is going on in support of the illegals but don't depend on them to become vocal

STOP IT ALREADY LET'S STAY FOCUSED IT IS CLEAR THAT THE PERSON IS CARRYING THE SIGN WITH THE INFLAMABLE MESSAGE BECAUSE HE AGREES WITH IT WE NEED TO STAY FOCUSED ON THE MESSAGE NOT WHETHER IT IS A FAKE OR NOT WHO CARES EXCEPT TO ALERT THE AUTHORITIES TO DEAL WITH THIS DISPLACED ANGRY MESSAGE. BELIEVE ME THAT IS HOW THE MAJORITY OF THEM THINK SO DON'T BE ALARMED THAT SOME IDIOT PUT IT OUT THERE FOR ALL TO SEE THAT IS INTENTIONAL , DEADLY AND SERIOUS. IT IS OUR RESPONSIBIITY TO BE ALERT AND IF WE SEE SOMETHING WE MUST SAY SOMETHING got it!!!! just listen to the advocates who support the illegal invasion I feel certain that these illiterates are told to carry inflammable messages just like this one which is not only meant to intimidate and scare us it is to send a message we will have a problem on our hands when they are told that there will be no more jobs for them and no more benefits or freebies. we need to save our energy we will need it.

Where is my free stuff? I am paying through the nose for the little I have and can hardly keep my head above water, but because I have a job, that I have to pay taxes for, I cannot qualify for anything.

I wonder if I go to the welfare office and speak only spanish, if I could get some free stuff?

Go home and try and get the same stuff in Mexico.

Check out this article on how mexico treats ppl:

http://michellemalkin.com/2010/04/28/po ... al-aliens/

Just a few points in the article:

Illegal entry into the country is equivalent to a felony punishable by two years’ imprisonment. Document fraud is subject to fine and imprisonment; so is alien marriage fraud. Evading deportation is a serious crime; illegal re-entry after deportation is punishable by ten years’ imprisonment. Foreigners may be kicked out of the country without due process and the endless bites at the litigation apple that illegal aliens are afforded in our country (see, for example, President Obama’s illegal alien aunt — a fugitive from deportation for eight years who is awaiting a second decision on her previously rejected asylum claim).

If outsiders do not enhance the country’s “economic or national interestsâ€

UPDATE: We just received an e-mail that points out the building behind the men in this picture is the Los Angeles Times Building in Los Angeles, CA right across from city hall.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Facebook's Photo Server

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    Access Denied
    You don't have permission to access "http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/" on this server.

Reference #18.3ca7ab41.1272904805.e98410

this came up when I tried to access/search information on the link connected to the picture not sure if this helps

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/

Kathyet
    Hi! That website is Facebook's photo server. Every photo hosted by every FB account points to that address. So, we'll have to find out who originally hosted this pic on their FB account. Don't count on FB to offer any help.

I am a retired Fl. Correction Officer. The Prisons are FULL of these Gang-Banging Illegals. The reason is-- they may work hard, but the kids become 'American Gangstas'. I asked this question for 17 years "Why do you come here??" I am fluent and literate in Spanish. They Reply, without exception, " Soft Country, Free Country, Free Money, Free House!" The other answer is- " La Policia te mataron, si te cojerian en mi tierra!" The police will kill you, if they catch you in my country. They come here to do Crime! We are the most gullible people on the planet, with the exception of the Brits. They are Over-run with Hadjiis! That's worse, 'cause the Mexicans don't want to convert us, they just want us to "Press one for Spanish."

This copy of the picture is currently posted to ALIPAC's Facebook page.

Our top computer graphics person here at ALIPAC, Dixie, says she can see no evidence of tampering in this picture.

Dixie does all of our graphic art work.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If this photo is doctored, they did a damn good job.

They didn't make the typical amateur mistakes. I manipulate photos and mess with text all the time. The hand writing is better than what I could have done.

Dixie

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast