Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It is a shame that I was not there.

I am not a violent person, but I would have smashed that sign on his face. When is America going to wake up? We, the middle class, are attacked on both ends. The corporation who are stealing from us through our government and the freaking "ILLEGALS" who are robbing us through our government. Notice that our government is the agent who is helping the thiefs? America, we need to stand together as our thiefs have. We need to get more involved and counter attack soon. Otherwise, the life as you know it today will not exist in 10 years.

Image of the intersection of W 1st and Broadway, Los Angeles, CA, which seems to be the same as pictured in the photo in question.

http://bit.ly/dbcuSE

What was the route of the march in LA this year?

That may help to determine authenticity.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DIX i think it ended at city hall, just like it has in past years.

If that photo was taken this year, the route of the march would have traveled NE on Broadway, when crossing W 1st.

The route could change year to year. You can see city hall on the left side of the map image.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

wow this is generating lots of visitors to this picture and post.
    it says is has had 14,444 visits already

When amnesty was given in the 80's the mexicans said at that time that they wouldn't have to fight to take Texas back, they would take it back by vote. It won't be long before they can do this at the rate it is going.

I saw where the President of Mexico was upset with the Arizona law. Look at their law about people in their country without papers.

I cannot understand why we are letting people who are in our country illegally march and protest. When are we going to put a stop to this. At the rate they are having babies which makes them legal we will be outnumbred before long.

Is there a law on the books that says it is against the law for illegals to demonstrate?
    If there is -----now is a good time to round them up and ship them south.

It looks likes the shooting of the Sheriff's Deputy and the riots in Santa Cruz are starting to pay off for the government.

Yesterday the local morning news was about the rioting.

Today the local morning news was about all of the cities planning boycotts of Arizona's new immigration law.

illegal immigration

Look closely at the picture, these are two separate signs. The female walking next to the man has the sign in black, she is holding the pole and it leads to that sign. He is along side of her, front in the picture and he is holding the red sign, a separate one. Can't believe this hasn't been noticed by anyone else?????

It's really evident where the two signs end at the bottom, LOOK AGAIN EVERYONE!!!!

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast