Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I guess McConnell and Lott are not interested in hearing from Americans.
    Big Surprise. I tried them after hours and they do not have answering machines. I tried them both several times this morning and their lines are busy.

And yet they tell us what WE want.

I finally got through to Sen McConnell and left a message.
    I asked him if he was going to aid Sen Reid in making a mockery of the Senate and undercutting the votes of the Republicans using the clay pigeon technique.

I finally got through to Sen Lott's office and she put me right through to an answer machine. Funny, they didn't have one on all night, but in the day time, they use it.....I gave him all kinds of an ear full. I hope he gets the same headache I have this morning! lol.

Now that I reached Reid, Lott and McConnell.....I am going to bed.
    See you all later today!

bttt
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

bttt again.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    I finally got through to Sen McConnell and left a message.
    I asked him if he was going to aid Sen Reid in making a mockery of the Senate and undercutting the votes of the Republicans using the clay pigeon technique.

I finally got through to Sen Lott's office and she put me right through to an answer machine. Funny, they didn't have one on all night, but in the day time, they use it.....I gave him all kinds of an ear full. I hope he gets the same headache I have this morning! lol.

Now that I reached Reid, Lott and McConnell.....I am going to bed.
    See you all later today!
    Way to go , Proud!!!! You make us all very proud!!! Get that much needed nap. Lets melt those phone lines today patriots......we have them on the run, we need to keep the momentum going! WE can do this!!!

Let's not forget the RNC/GOP in our calls. Their donations/contributions are down and we need to let them know we will not contribute to traitors and those who will not represent America or Americans, but who represent foreign interests and illegal aliens and big business, who gains from both of these.

Psalm 139:14

Office of the Chairman
    Mike Duncan, RNC Chairman
    Phone: 202-863-8700
    Fax: 202-863-8820
    Email: Chairman@gop.com

Office of the Co-Chairman
    Jo Ann Davidson, Co-Chairman
    Phone: 202-863-8545
    Fax: 202-863-8631
    Email: Info@gop.com

Mailing Address:
    Republican National Committee
    310 First Street, SE
    Washington, DC 20003

Phone Numbers:
    Comment Line & General
    Information: 202.863.8790
    Phone: 202.863.8500
    Fax: 202.863.8820

Email Addresses:
    General Information:
    info@gop.com
    Technical Contact:
    ecampaign@gop.com

Strategy
    Phone: 202-863-8889
    Fax: 202-863-8885

TENNESSEE SENATOR LAMAR ALEXANDER AND SENATOR BOB CORKER

Tennessee Republican State Executive Committee

2424 21st Avenue
    Nashville, TN 37212

Fax: 615-269-4261
    Phone: 615-269-4260

Email: feedback@tngop.org
    URL: http://www.tngop.org

*** CALL AND TELL THEM THEIR STRATEGY IS NOT WORKING ***

You can access your state office at this link as well as other numbers

http://www.gop.com/ContactUs/
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good morning, April, JAK,Georgiapeach, Oliver, and all you ALIPACers our there. Gosh I hope Proud went to sleep she will look alittle strange with the keyboard imprinted on her face What a trooper huh!!

Well it is a new day, lets set another record and be sure to take the time to WELCOME ALL THE NEW COMERS we want to encourge them to help us out here and get involved We need to turn the rest of the traitors around. Let them know we are MAD AS HELL And WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE!! WE WANT OUR COUNTRY BACK!!!!

Have a wonderful and very PRODUCTIVE DAY EVERYONE, catch your on the board SOMEWHERE

SOSAD
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Hi SoSadForUs, Thank you for being here. I am posting some breaking news here, but would appreciate all of us calling to verify and keep the pressure on Senator Lamar Alexander. Keep sending emails and faxes.

Just got off the phone with a staffer - Senator Lamar Alexander will vote NO on Cloture and NO on the bill if cloture passes.

I do not have the news alert yet to review, so I will post when I see it.

These senators need to feel it at our level. We are not recognizing our cities, towns, communities anymore, and we feel we are the foreigners in a foreign land represented by who - VERY FEW AND FOR SOME OF US, NO ONE.

Senator Alexander's decisions and his cohorts have resulted in this invasion of our nation, our neighborhoods and I for one have had it.

Though I have heard this with my own ears, I no longer trust them, so I say Senator Alexander and Senator Corker stay at the top of the list so the pressure does not ease in the least.

Keep telling them what we want, ENFORCE THE LAWS ON THE BOOKS, KILL THE MAGNETS, STOP ASKING AMERICANS TO SUPPORT INTRUDERS. NO MORE ANCHOR BABIES, PERIOD.

Psalm 91
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    UPDATE:

Breaking news says Alexander will vote NO - we need verification!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=70026

According to NRO this AM:

http://corner.nationalreview.com/

Burr [Kathryn Jean Lopez]

According to CongressDaily , he plans on voting for the first cloture motion and is undecided for the rest. Our message: A vote for that first cloture vote is a vote for amnesty.

From CongressDaily:

"If they want the bill to have a chance, that's what has to happen," said Sen. Richard Burr, R-N.C., who said he is willing to vote for the first cloture motion to proceed to the bill to allow the amendment process to begin.

Burr left open the possibility he would vote for the second cloture motion, which would ensure a final vote on the bill, if the bill is improved from his perspective by the amendments.

06/22 08:50 AM

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Immigration Vote Count [Kathryn Jean Lopez]

According to my notes and our current tally, we still don't know how

Richard Burr (N.C.)

Lamar Alexander (Tenn.)

Kit Bond (Mo.)

Gordon Smith (Ore.)

Thad Cochran (Miss.)

Norm Coleman (Min.)

Orrin Hatch (Utah)

and Bob Bennett (Utah).

plan to vote on the cloture on motion to proceed.

Any Senate offices who want off that list — who want to announce their senator's intent to vote against the cloture motion to proceed next week — feel free to e-mail klopez@nationalreview.com with the good news.

06/22 08:38 AM

Just received this :

(quote)

ALEXANDER STATEMENT ON UPCOMING CLOTURE VOTE ON IMMIGRATION BILL

“I will vote against cloture to end debate on the current immigration bill when it comes before us next week. Other than the war on terror, there is nothing more important than fixing our broken immigration system, and we must keep working on it for as long as it takes to get it right, but right must include a process that earns the confidence of the American people, and this bill does not do that.

This problem has been years in the making and will take time to fix. We must secure the border first once and for all, verified by credible sources, without amnesty – you are here legally or you are not here. We also must make it easier for highly skilled workers to come to America to create jobs and expect and assist those here legally to become Americans by speaking our language and appreciating our history and culture.

I will oppose any bill that does not include these essential elements.â€