Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FOX NEWS JUST SAID THAT A TOP RANKING REPUBLICAN WILL BE SPEAKING WITHIN THE NEXT HOUR ABOUT AN UPDATE ON THE IMMIGRATION BILL!!!
    TURN IN ON ALL, IT MAY BE NOTHING , IT MAY BE GOOD NEWS.MAYBE THEY CAN'T AGREE ON THE AMENDMENTS!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Good morning, April, JAK,Georgiapeach, Oliver, and all you ALIPACers our there. Gosh I hope Proud went to sleep she will look alittle strange with the keyboard imprinted on her face What a trooper huh!!

Well it is a new day, lets set another record and be sure to take the time to WELCOME ALL THE NEW COMERS we want to encourge them to help us out here and get involved We need to turn the rest of the traitors around. Let them know we are MAD AS HELL And WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE!! WE WANT OUR COUNTRY BACK!!!!

Have a wonderful and very PRODUCTIVE DAY EVERYONE, catch your on the board SOMEWHERE

SOSAD
    Good Morning to SOSAD and all the Patriots! Lets ROCK those traitors world today and yes, lets let them know WE ARE AS MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!

Banned
    Dixie just gave priority in calls to these guys! From NRO:
    According to National Review, these Senators are have not committed to voteing No for Cloture and No for the Amnesty Bill S1639

According to my notes and our current tally, we still don't know how

Richard Burr (N.C.)

Lamar Alexander (Tenn.)

Kit Bond (Mo.)

Gordon Smith (Ore.)

Thad Cochran (Miss.)

Norm Coleman (Min.)

Orrin Hatch (Utah)

Bob Bennett (Utah)

Banned
    GeorgiaPeach wrote:
    Senator Alexander: “I will vote against cloture to end debate on the current immigration bill when it comes before us next week. Other than the war on terror, there is nothing more important than fixing our broken immigration system, and we must keep working on it for as long as it takes to get it right, but right must include a process that earns the confidence of the American people, and this bill does not do that.
    Yippee!!! One by one there seeing things through the eyes of the American people and Kennedy/McCain gets closer to biting the dust!!!

HUTCHINSON AND CORNYN JUST ANNOUNCED ON FOX THEY WILL NOT VOTE FOR 1639 HAS TO MANY FLAW AND AMNESTY SO THEY CAN NOT SUPPORT IT SOUNDS PRETTY PUBLIC AND COMFIRMED TO ME!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    HUTCHINSON AND CORNYN JUST ANNOUNCED ON FOX THEY WILL NOT VOTE FOR 1639 HAS TO MANY FLAW AND AMNESTY SO THEY CAN NOT SUPPORT IT SOUNDS PRETTY PUBLIC AND COMFIRMED TO ME!!
    AWESOME!!!

Banned
    SOSAD wrote:
    Was that the Fox News announcement you were referring to???

Banned
    SOSAD, do you think Kitty quit after arguing so loudly and then having Alexander switch, or do you think she told him"Vote no so these people will leave me alone, PLEASE & by the way, make an announcement!"

SEN. CORKER UPDATE:

Corker Comments on Upcoming Cloture Vote on Immigration Bill
    from the Office of Senator Bob Corker

Friday, June 22, 2007

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Anticipating a cloture vote on the immigration bill on Tuesday, U.S. Senator Bob Corker (R-TN) today made the following comments:

“I plan to vote against cloture on the immigration bill, as I have already done twice during this debate. I believe a better approach would be a more modest bill that focuses on border security, employer identification, and putting systems in place that will put us in a position to actually enforce a new immigration policy.

“We have lost credibility in Washington on this issue, and I think before the American people will really ever get behind an immigration policy, they're going to have to feel that Washington is truly going to follow through on what it says, especially in terms of securing our border."

http://corker.senate.gov/News/record.cfm?id=277549

------
    (Sorry if this has been posted before or is common knowledge; I was up late last night emailing the Zogby poll to the senators on the NRO list and talk radio hosts & I still need my coffee!)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    SEN. CORKER UPDATE:

Corker Comments on Upcoming Cloture Vote on Immigration Bill
    from the Office of Senator Bob Corker

Friday, June 22, 2007

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Anticipating a cloture vote on the immigration bill on Tuesday, U.S. Senator Bob Corker (R-TN) today made the following comments:

“I plan to vote against cloture on the immigration bill, as I have already done twice during this debate. I believe a better approach would be a more modest bill that focuses on border security, employer identification, and putting systems in place that will put us in a position to actually enforce a new immigration policy.

“We have lost credibility in Washington on this issue, and I think before the American people will really ever get behind an immigration policy, they're going to have to feel that Washington is truly going to follow through on what it says, especially in terms of securing our border."

http://corker.senate.gov/News/record.cfm?id=277549

------
    (Sorry if this has been posted before or is common knowledge; I was up late last night emailing the Zogby poll to the senators on the NRO list and talk radio hosts & I still need my coffee!)
    WooHoo, another NO. Never in my life have I enjoyed hearing NO so much!
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln