Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

Sometimes I don't think my husband would agree with you! like the drip system was not all that funny but the important thing is I got my way!
    I am betting you keep life real interesting for him! I bet the man is never bored!

April
    ProudAmericanFamily wrote:

I'm not sure she is human!
    When I come online first thing in the morning, eyes still half closed...she is here working at a frenzied pace! When I fall off the board at the end of the night she is still here working at a frantic pace....

Either she has great vitamins....or she makes a wicked cup of coffee!
    She is awesome and should be call SUPER SIS! If she was here right now she would say....Let's make sure those voice mail boxes are full tonight! OMG I think she has me programed! lol

Quote Originally Posted by April
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

Sometimes I don't think my husband would agree with you! like the drip system was not all that funny but the important thing is I got my way!
    I am betting you keep life real interesting for him! I bet the man is never bored!

Proud, I'll bet she makes a wicked cup of coffee

April,
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Hey I'm here!

LOL.........I'm working on a new list AND AND AND...........

KATE had a fabulous new idea AND a NEW FAX is COMING.

HINT: anyone want to have a wine & cheese party Monday?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

She is awesome and should be call SUPER SIS! If she was here right now she would say....Let's make sure those voice mail boxes are full tonight! OMG I think she has me programed! lol
    Omg your right!
    I just had a twinge of guilt for playing on the board and not making calls!
    She has cast a spell on us!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Hey I'm here!

LOL.........I'm working on a new list AND AND AND...........

KATE had a fabulous new idea AND a NEW FAX is COMING.

HINT: anyone want to have a wine & cheese party Monday?
    OMG!! busted!!

Did some one say wine and cheese!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Speaking of faxes, what happens if their fax machines run out of paper over the week-end, we won't know about it!

I know we can call on monday and ask if they ran out of paper ! If they did we will resend it, I'm sure they will appriciate it!

April
    Hey! I am able to leave some voice mails for my favorite traitors tonight! Join in and call these treasonous senators and leave a message!

Most faxes have buit in memory , so when they put paper back in and push the memory button the faxes print out! It is okay SOSAD, your voice will be heard!

Hey! I am able to leave some voice mails for my favorite traitors tonight! Join in and call these treasonous senators and leave a message!

Most faxes have buit in memory , so when they put paper back in and push the memory button the faxes print out! It is okay SOSAD, your voice will be heard!
    THANK GOD!!! I was worried, I hate to be ignored by traitors I'm trying to harrass!

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

THANK GOD!!! I was worried, I hate to be ignored by traitors I'm trying to harrass!
    SoSad,

I think you are developing a mean streak!!!
    I LIKE it!